Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Women Will Stress You When They Find You Attractive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Will Stress You When They Find You Attractive (1082 Views)

10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) / Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Will Stress You When They Find You Attractive by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
If you’re not currently facing female drama from random girls you know and those you don’t know then you’re blessed. Women are extremely dramatic and have too much emotions and they frustrate each other daily. They channel that same drama to men they find attractive, you will constantly be apologizing or flirting by force with people you don’t like. You will be forced to smile at people even when you’re feeling depressed, you will endure so much bullshit and constantly ask yourself if it’s worth the stress. It’s a life of drama to be considered attractive by women, you will most likely end up having personality disorder because your mental health will be fvckEd!!!!!

If you doubt me go and watch big brother naija and watch the drama between DEJI AND GROOVY IN THEIR RESPECTIVE HOUSES. It’s everyday drama with girls, I won’t chose to be attractive in my next life, the benefits are not worth the stress please!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Will Stress You When They Find You Attractive by marlow1962(m): 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mtcheww
You’re stressing me all in the name of you love me, you’re a fool.
Men don’t like stress when it comes to love, any man that likes stress is unstable in the brain

5 Likes

Re: Women Will Stress You When They Find You Attractive by Demigod22: 7:25am On Aug 16, 2022
As you see me like this, I don't like stress because I love living carefree attitude to life, so the last thing I want is relationship or female drama. Where I am serving, all of them are from Akwa Ibom and Calabar, I am the only guy from the North and speaking and behaving social and classic.

Those girls, fellow corp members, the local girls and even the students have a way of trying to attract my attention. Some collecting my contact in the name of sharing information, others for friendship and all that but usually end up sending weird messages or calling me in the night.

I am thinking about what to make out of my life, I have been successful with women in the past especially in University, right now, I want to be discipline and get a purposeful and fulfilling life, not entertaining stressful drama from girls.

1 Like

Re: Women Will Stress You When They Find You Attractive by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:22am On Aug 16, 2022
Women will stress u wen u have guts, character, money and confidence..the only reason women. Are not near Hermes is because they know he has two women outside..it leaves an ugly taste in their mouth grin grin cheesy grin.. also try to be fine or dress well..gym body helps too
Re: Women Will Stress You When They Find You Attractive by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
Women will stress u wen u have guts, character, money and confidence..the only reason women. Are not near Hermes is because they know he has two women outside..it leaves an ugly taste in their mouth grin grin cheesy grin.. also try to be fine or dress well..gym body helps too

Women have insulted me my whole life for doing al the things you just mentioned above. I’m about to go make it worse now, my whole life is officially dedicated to peppering them lesgoo

(1) (Reply)

I Had A Dream Nairalanders / I Was Lied To. / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.