Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Man Devastated After Finding HIV Medication His Wife Hid Throughout Their 3-year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Devastated After Finding HIV Medication His Wife Hid Throughout Their 3-year (1047 Views)

I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / Man Devastated Over Wifes Secret Chats (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Devastated After Finding HIV Medication His Wife Hid Throughout Their 3-year by sadiyamuhammad: 9:20am On Jan 03, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpVOIGPr4-M

An African man has revealed that he found out his wife is HIV positive but she kept it a secret since they got married.

He discovered the anti-retroviral drugs she has been taking for three years, well hidden in their living room.

The husband said the revelation came to him while praying and that was how he was directed to where his wife hid the drugs behind the couch.

In the video circulating online , he pulled out the ARV’s and discovered that his wife had also removed the labels, thereby making it harder for anyone to figure out that it was for HIV.

The discovery came with devastation as the man said he felt hurt that she did such to him without any care of concern for his life or that of their kids.

He lamented about how he trusted her and stood with her in good and bad times only for the woman to pay him back with betrayal. He showed off the tablets inside the medicine container and later put them all back.

https://www.correctng.com/man-devastated-after-finding-hiv-medication-his-wife-hid-throughout-their-3-year-marriage/

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Devastated After Finding HIV Medication His Wife Hid Throughout Their 3-year by uzomakaly: 9:21am On Jan 03, 2023
I will say this again, Not all ladies come into to your life to break your heart!

Some came to give you stroke�‍�....

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Devastated After Finding HIV Medication His Wife Hid Throughout Their 3-year by yusufabaka: 9:23am On Jan 03, 2023
Seeing this post, my lolo is on strike until they find a cure for HIV

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Devastated After Finding HIV Medication His Wife Hid Throughout Their 3-year by Pclemenza: 9:24am On Jan 03, 2023
Hmmm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Devastated After Finding HIV Medication His Wife Hid Throughout Their 3-year by awosejo1955: 9:24am On Jan 03, 2023
Verily verily i say unto thee, know thee thou woman, whom thou calledst a wife.......
God help us all.Amen

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Devastated After Finding HIV Medication His Wife Hid Throughout Their 3-year by lawanifumila: 9:26am On Jan 03, 2023
But I think going to test together before marriage is a good thing different from blublabla blu
Re: Man Devastated After Finding HIV Medication His Wife Hid Throughout Their 3-year by Lalami3232(m): 9:26am On Jan 03, 2023
Oga you're yet to get the shocker of your life when you go for DNA test. I rather believe say Buhari na the best president worldwide than to believe a Nigerian woman

Re: Man Devastated After Finding HIV Medication His Wife Hid Throughout Their 3-year by God1000(m): 9:27am On Jan 03, 2023
That woman is wicked, she can be jailed for this
Re: Man Devastated After Finding HIV Medication His Wife Hid Throughout Their 3-year by Oxb90: 9:30am On Jan 03, 2023
Women and pretences are like 5 and 6.
Re: Man Devastated After Finding HIV Medication His Wife Hid Throughout Their 3-year by Abfinest007(m): 9:33am On Jan 03, 2023
We have two types of women .the one that fear God and the God is afraid of
Re: Man Devastated After Finding HIV Medication His Wife Hid Throughout Their 3-year by Jennyclay(f): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2023
God1000:
That woman is wicked, she can be jailed for this
she can't be jailed.

Men don't like when ladies are real to them. How many men would want a lady to be opened up about her past? undecided

So she did the right thing by keeping her HIV status to herself.

1 Like

Re: Man Devastated After Finding HIV Medication His Wife Hid Throughout Their 3-year by toujurs: 9:43am On Jan 03, 2023
yusufabaka:
Seeing this post, my lolo is on strike until they find a cure for HIV
Before this week runs out, i am sure if you see free p**sy you will still have sex.

1 Like

Re: Man Devastated After Finding HIV Medication His Wife Hid Throughout Their 3-year by toujurs: 9:44am On Jan 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
she can't be jailed.

Men don't like when ladies are real to them, how many men would want a lady to be opened up about her past.

So she did the right thing by keeping hiv status to herself.
the idiot never gets tired of creating violence on this thread grin grin,

You must really be an introvert. You have too much online energy.
Re: Man Devastated After Finding HIV Medication His Wife Hid Throughout Their 3-year by marlow1962(m): 9:46am On Jan 03, 2023
This one na version 0.1 of ur devastation, e nva enter version 1 o.
Re: Man Devastated After Finding HIV Medication His Wife Hid Throughout Their 3-year by Jennyclay(f): 9:47am On Jan 03, 2023
toujurs:
the idiot never gets tired of creating violence on this thread grin grin,
You must really be an introvert. You have too much online energy.
this is a new year and I vowed never to qoute or keep conversation with Low-life, broke and good for nothing men.

Let that sink into your head.
Re: Man Devastated After Finding HIV Medication His Wife Hid Throughout Their 3-year by God1000(m): 9:50am On Jan 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
she can't be jailed.

Men don't like when ladies are real to them, how many men would want a lady to be opened up about her past.

So she did the right thing by keeping her HIV status to herself.
Jennyclay, the best thing is to be honest with your boyfriend right from the beginning, if he likes you, he will still go ahead, don't put him in the dark for any reason.
Re: Man Devastated After Finding HIV Medication His Wife Hid Throughout Their 3-year by tolue42(m): 10:03am On Jan 03, 2023
That is PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis) which can reduce your chance of getting HIV from sex or injection drug use. When taken as prescribed, PrEP is highly effective for preventing HIV.

Not for someone who's living with HIV, that woman may be fornicating around. She's having sex raw!

She's endangering the husband life as well, once she use the drug after sex with her concubines, she's save from contacting HIV, but she'll continue using that drug for 30 days, during that period, she's a carrier , but her husband can contact the virus ...
Re: Man Devastated After Finding HIV Medication His Wife Hid Throughout Their 3-year by toujurs: 10:08am On Jan 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
this is a new year and I vowed never to qoute or keep conversation with Low-life, broke and good for nothing men.

Let that sink into your head.
look at the kind of phone you use, as a rich kid..

grin i pity you, guys will so Bleep u up ehn. You have sense by force. Broke introverted bitch forming sh*t online.

You are a pig, tbh. A lowlife feeling funky online

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Devastated After Finding HIV Medication His Wife Hid Throughout Their 3-year by detectivejones: 10:16am On Jan 03, 2023
Sometimes i don't even pity men that fall victim to these type of women. Check he must to left one good woman to be with this ekwensu.
Re: Man Devastated After Finding HIV Medication His Wife Hid Throughout Their 3-year by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2023
What level of wickedness is this seff,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

(1) (Reply)

Is It Bad If I Housewife My Babe / K Pop Is Bigger Than Afro Beat!!! No Doubt / Men Are In Love, Women Are In Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.