Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,735 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Quick Digging With My Husband’s Friend,he Won't Leave Me Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quick Digging With My Husband’s Friend,he Won't Leave Me Alone (1260 Views)

She Squirted And Now She Won't Leave Me Alone / Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice / 'I Had Sex With My Husband's Friend And Father-inlaw '- Woman Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick Digging With My Husband’s Friend,he Won't Leave Me Alone by Brezzlover80: 12:31am On Aug 16, 2022
Six years ago, I got a job with one of the old generation banks. It was a lucky chance. On assumption of duty, I met Tayo and the rest of my team. Tayo had been working in the Bank for a little over a year before I came on board. His connections got him the job.

He is from a wealthy political family. Tayo and I became very great friends because he was down-to-earth. In fact, many colleagues mistook our closeness for dating. Tayo must have realised this and he took maximum advantage of it.

One evening at the close of work when most of our colleagues had closed for the day, he came to my office and gently locked the door. I was startled and confused. As he drew close to me, he mumbled some inaudible words. The nice scent from his loosely unbuttoned shirt got me freaky. I felt a throbbing movement down my p-$y.

By now, Tayo and I were face-to-face, with his breath care-$$!ngly breezing my powdered face. His mouth went straight for my mouth. We were locked in a passionate k!-ss. His hands grabbed my bu-m and squeezed it. I enjoyed it and began to m0-@n.

He then used one hand to cover my mouth and turned me around. As I held my desk for support, he unzipped my skirt and dragged both the skirt and my p-ts down my legs. I didn’t even know when his turgid d!-k propped out.

Without delay, he slid it into my wet pv-y. I felt as if I was on cloud nine. After like five minutes of constant jerking in the do-qy style position, Tayo came, releasing his sweet into me. I didn’t care because I was in my safe period.

I really enjoyed the qick-!e. But I had to warn him not to try to do it again. I told him it should just end like that, and we should keep what happened as a secret. Nothing more again. But within me, I like Tayo; and I know that Tayo liked me too.

It was not too long before people started to match-make us, saying that if we got married, we would make a perfect couple. I fancied that idea also. The only issue was, Tayo had a fiancee. The daughter of another powerful political figure.

We knew it would be difficult for him to break up with her because everyone knows the rich marry the rich. On my own part, I am just from an average family and I got to that bank by God’s grace. Tayo fl!-rted with me no doubt.

But I saw in his eyes that he did not want to hurt his fiancee. After the qui-!e we had in my office that day, we decided it was best to just remain friends. My family even got to know about our friendship. My mom loved Tayo. He was a perfect gentleman.

Seeing that Tayo and I couldn’t be together, Tayo introduced me to his best friend; Shola. Shola is also from their political class but having heard so many nice things about me from Tayo, he liked me. I liked Shola but not as much as I liked Tayo; I must confess.

Tayo got married a year later. Shola and I followed suit six months later. Both guys were each other’s best man. We were like a family. We regularly exchanged visits. I used to catch Tayo’s eyes glance at me when no one was watching. Yes, we both knew there was this bond between us but we also knew we could never cross that line.

After some time, Shola began to get uncomfortable with Tayo’s closeness with me and he told Tayo to back off because we are now married. Shola even warned me to cut all ties with Tayo. Later, relocated to another side of town and didn’t tell Tayo where we moved to.

It was so bad that when Tayo’s wife gave birth, we could not attend the naming ceremony. Tayo had long become head of another business desk at work. So, we didn’t even get the opportunity to see each other at work. Unfortunately, Tayo’s wife and baby were involved in a ghastly accident and both of them died. We had to reach out to him, no matter the frosty relationship between him and my husband had.

Tayo was a mess. He was a broken man. No one could console him. He took time off work and started to drink. His younger sister who is also close to me confided in me that the family was worried that Tayo was going to destroy himself with grief. One day, I had to go and see Tayo without my husband’s knowledge. At least, for friendship and old-time sake.

READ MORE

https://fawndaleoaksrv.com/i-had-a-chance-date-with-my-husbands-best-friend-now-he-wont-leave-me-alone/
Re: Quick Digging With My Husband’s Friend,he Won't Leave Me Alone by Chnbanc: 5:46am On Aug 16, 2022
You and tayo no get sense

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

If A Guy Does This During Sex He Loves You! / Beating Up My Girlfriend Is The Last Thing I Would Do!!! / Please When Do Nigerian Women Become In Heat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.