Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Beating Up My Girlfriend Is The Last Thing I Would Do!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beating Up My Girlfriend Is The Last Thing I Would Do!!! (1251 Views)

MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! / MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! / Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beating Up My Girlfriend Is The Last Thing I Would Do!!! by ObamaMessi: 8:49am On Oct 10, 2022
Last night around 10:22 mom sent me to buy spaggetti and eggs for this morning breakfast and on my way back from the shop I saw what shocked me to the roots of my heart. A guy slapped his girlfriend but she didn't retaliate. The funny thing was that she was laughing and shaking her head.

Hell! No matter how the crack is at full-blown moon, laying my hand on Rosa will send me thru slippery slope into emotional doom. Like, aren't you ashame of violently laying hand on your gf?

Damn! I don't even exchange words with them let alone beating. Victor Divine can't just do that.

It earns a man immense respect.

1 Like

Re: Beating Up My Girlfriend Is The Last Thing I Would Do!!! by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 10, 2022
Hmmmnn
Re: Beating Up My Girlfriend Is The Last Thing I Would Do!!! by Spanishmilf(m): 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Last night around 10:22 mom sent me to buy spaggetti and eggs for this morning breakfast and on my way back from the shop I saw what shocked me to the roots of my heart. A guy slapped his girlfriend but she didn't retaliate. The funny thing was that she was laughing and shaking her head.

Hell! No matter how the crack is at full-blown moon, laying my hand on Rosa will send me thru slippery slope into emotional doom. Like, aren't you ashame of violently laying hand on your gf?

Damn! I don't even exchange words with them let alone beating. Victor Divine can't just do that.

you don come back naija nii?
Re: Beating Up My Girlfriend Is The Last Thing I Would Do!!! by kakaaa77: 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
pray' you never jam yourself in that scenario if not you will do it...

1 Like

Re: Beating Up My Girlfriend Is The Last Thing I Would Do!!! by diogo23: 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Kid shut up

3 Likes

Re: Beating Up My Girlfriend Is The Last Thing I Would Do!!! by LewisHamilton15: 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
Spanishmilf:
you don come back naija nii?
The kid said he's back to take post-utme and since then the rest is story.

1 Like

Re: Beating Up My Girlfriend Is The Last Thing I Would Do!!! by LewisHamilton15: 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
diogo23:
Kid shut up
Forget the little boy.

2 Likes

Re: Beating Up My Girlfriend Is The Last Thing I Would Do!!! by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 13, 2023
kakaaa77:
pray' you never jam yourself in that scenario if not you will do it...
Which scenario.
Men should stop domestic violence against girls.

1 Like

Re: Beating Up My Girlfriend Is The Last Thing I Would Do!!! by omolasho: 3:43am On Jan 13, 2023
You never jam some vaulence Naija girls. One in those days, during a very minor argument would literally try to strangle me by locking up my shirt collar just for me to land her dirt slap and then have make up sex.

1 Like

Re: Beating Up My Girlfriend Is The Last Thing I Would Do!!! by imagrg(m): 5:53am On Jan 13, 2023
True.
Most of my gender type are toxic particularly the Cowbell Milk breed! grin
Sweetplum:

Which scenario.
Re: Beating Up My Girlfriend Is The Last Thing I Would Do!!! by Greattestman: 7:34am On Jan 13, 2023
Sweetplum:

Which scenario.
Not every man is violent towards their women.
Re: Beating Up My Girlfriend Is The Last Thing I Would Do!!! by Greattestman: 7:36am On Jan 13, 2023
imagrg:
True.
Most of my gender type are toxic particularly the Cowbell Milk breed! grin
The cowbell milk breed were pampered so anything contrary to that attracts vawulencegrin
Re: Beating Up My Girlfriend Is The Last Thing I Would Do!!! by Sprinklepee: 7:45am On Jan 13, 2023
ObamaMessi:

i nor understand why guy man go dey beat woman, if it comes to worst i will just keep quiet and walked out, i cant beat my girl no matter what she did, but if na to quarrel i ready die.
Re: Beating Up My Girlfriend Is The Last Thing I Would Do!!! by Nicepoker(m): 7:48am On Jan 13, 2023
This attention seeking underage nairalander again.
Re: Beating Up My Girlfriend Is The Last Thing I Would Do!!! by WantsandMore: 8:17am On Jan 14, 2023
omolasho:
You never jam some vaulence Naija girls. One in those days, during a very minor argument would literally try to strangle me by locking up my shirt collar just for me to land her dirt slap and then have make up sex.
Savage lol
Re: Beating Up My Girlfriend Is The Last Thing I Would Do!!! by SenecaTheYonger: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2023
Sweetplum:

Which scenario.

C’mon shut your smelling mouth. If your brothers wife beat up your mom I’m sure you’re going to expect you bro to do nothing
Re: Beating Up My Girlfriend Is The Last Thing I Would Do!!! by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 14, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

C’mon shut your smelling mouth. If your brothers wife beat up your mom I’m sure you’re going to expect you bro to do nothing
Uncle, don't be rude. I only called for stopping domestic violence against women.

1 Like

Re: Beating Up My Girlfriend Is The Last Thing I Would Do!!! by efelicity: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

There's no need for this. Beating up the man's mother is totally a different thing.
Re: Beating Up My Girlfriend Is The Last Thing I Would Do!!! by Streetmovement(m): 9:28am On Jan 14, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

What if na the girl dey beat you?

Do you run?, retalliate, defend yourself or allow her to beat the living daylight out of you.
Re: Beating Up My Girlfriend Is The Last Thing I Would Do!!! by SenecaTheYonger: 9:50am On Jan 14, 2023
efelicity:
There's no need for this. Beating up the man's mother is totally a different thing.

What do you mean by totally a different thing? Like it’s not possible or what?

Be like you never see women wey Dey craze. You people that think women are angels Dey weak me.
Re: Beating Up My Girlfriend Is The Last Thing I Would Do!!! by efelicity: 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
LewisHamilton15 be careful! If you continue to reveal my PellsK account as my alternate most especially if Good.lady stop relating with me because of this I will defame you too. Just keep shush!
Re: Beating Up My Girlfriend Is The Last Thing I Would Do!!! by PellsKodak: 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
efelicity:
LewisHamilton15 be careful! If you continue to reveal my PellsK account as my alternate most especially if Good.lady stop relating with me because of this I will defame you too. Just keep shush!
Jobless goat undecided undecided
Re: Beating Up My Girlfriend Is The Last Thing I Would Do!!! by LewisHamilton15: 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
efelicity:
Goodlady see who claim to love you. PellsKodak you can do your worst.
Re: Beating Up My Girlfriend Is The Last Thing I Would Do!!! by Goodlady(f): 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
Goodlady see who claim to love you. PellsKodak you can do your worst.
Thanks
Re: Beating Up My Girlfriend Is The Last Thing I Would Do!!! by efelicity: 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
PellsKodak:
Jobless goat undecided undecided
Pig! Go and keep yourself busy in the gutter.
Re: Beating Up My Girlfriend Is The Last Thing I Would Do!!! by SPAMBOX7: 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
I once had a girlfriend she's the first and only girl i ever mended. If I don't beat her she will never behave herself. She would even go as far as taunting me till I smack her. Some girls are just like that. Addicted to toxicity. I dumped the bitch and moved I couldn't take it anymore

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Permitted Me To Cheat / Would You Still Marry Him Even When Your Parents Say No? / How Do I Convince Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.