Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently - Career (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently (43681 Views)

What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. / What You Are Doing Now Vs What You Would Have Loved To Do. / Is It Right To Quit A Job You Dont Love.. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
Rajahbite:
Like this , a family man that I am with 2 children . I earn less than 50k a month while my wife sells petty foodstuffs.
I TELL YOU IT'S NOT EASY , and my first child is writing WASSCE next year.
E NO EASY AT ALL !
Bro, it is not easy for so many people, atleast you are earning something legitimately. You no be thief. grin just do your best.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
wayodude:

Haha okay...I hear you grin
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by RayRay06677(m): 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
grin cheesy cheesy total rubbish!

How can one save their entire earnings NO expensis? You must be living in cuckoo land. And you want to teach me how to make money. grin grin grin

Now its a question, despite still not humble enough, let me elucidate for the sake of other readers.
I started investment in money market in 2017 when we had double digits interest. I previously had cars but left cars dormant and resort to public transport, sold off some landed properties that got buyers and make sure nothing less than 70% of my salary was invested(thanks to my late wife for the understanding and support). After a calendar year, I had maturities every month which I consider as my 'spendable'. Ever since then, I dont take from my salary but from the interest from my investment and I am behaving like pastors now as I take first fruits and reinvest the rest. The goal is to get up to 3rd fruit and use only a portion.

Its always difficult at the beginning but if you pay the price, you will definitely reap. You might not achieve that independence as quick as I did but you can set a target and work it out.

This is online, the only reason I am stating this much is to encourage others, thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Ohuhunsulurep: 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
Security guard in asaba Delta State,
N20k

2 Likes

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by liverpudian9(m): 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jobbyteno:

Under your mums umbrella �

No its a separate house different from where she lives
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by MrOkenwa(m): 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
Love800:
Currently now no job. Am an ssce holder nd 25yrs old. But honestly if i can see 40k-50k job in any location or state, i will do it. Even if is labour intensive
Go and learn any skill of your choice.
Pop, tiling, electrical technician, plumbing, painting, even carpentry work.
These folks are earning well and sites are busy year round.
Good luck.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by liverpudian9(m): 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
NewSoul:

You are wise

No rent payment

One wife

No side chick hopefully and

One kid only

You just executed all my plans

An so my brother house rent no be small money
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
RayRay06677:

Now its a question, despite still not humble enough, let me elucidate for the sake of other readers.
I started investment in money market in 2017 when we had double digits interest. I previously had cars but left cars dormant and resort to public transport, sold off some landed properties that got buyers and make sure nothing less than 70% of my salary was invested(thanks to my late wife for the understanding and support). After a calendar year, I had maturities every month which I consider as my 'spendable'. Ever since then, I dont take from my salary but from the interest from my investment and I am behaving like pastors now as I take first fruits and reinvest the rest. The goal is to get up to 3rd fruit and use only a portion.

Its always difficult at the beginning but if you pay the price, you will definitely reap. You might not achieve that independence as quick as I did but you can set a target and work it out.

This is online, the only reason I am stating this much is to encourage others, thanks.
Look! You didn't have to elaborate, i don't care! The dispute was you claimed to save your entire earnings, perharps you didn't understand what that sentence means, now you have admitted to having "spendables" so you did buy new shoes, cloths and food.

I don't want to learn how to make money, i am quite happy and contented with what i do for my earnings. It isn't about how much money one makes, it is how useful the money you made are to you.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by ArchyDesmond(m): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
Smazlexander:
No i work in TVS

Ooh ....I guess as much ....DAG pay less
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ajay7411:

I use Grammarly app as my keyboard, it can correct your grammar errors in real-time.
I sent you a mail already..
I'm interested in freelance..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by SirVamo(m): 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
Omo, N1,600,000 or more monthly

Few months ago this would have been a huge amount to me , God is faithful

We go for 3,000,000 per month next

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by kafeii123: 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
quote author=Princess80 post=115798187]Rivers state.

I am half Nigerian though[/quote]

That figures
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Princess80(f): 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
kafeii123:

That figures
huh?
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by brainhgeek(m): 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
I earn a decent living
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by EgwunsoDOTcom: 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
Houserentprob:
good evening bro. Pls can I get this? I’m jobless now and frustrated pls. I lives in Ilorin
Stay there till after election, so you can vote in ur brother 'emi lokan'. Nonsense grin
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Abakelawal(f): 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
25000 a registered nurse for that matter... Dis life no balance ooo
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Stanleyq: 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
Witches and wizards everywhere
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Betensure: 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
SirVamo:
Omo, N1,600,000 or more monthly

Few months ago this would have been a huge amount to me , God is faithful

We go for 3,000,000 per month next
Bombing angry
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by RayRay06677(m): 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Look! You didn't have to elaborate, i don't care! The dispute was you claimed to save your entire earnings, perharps you didn't understand what that sentence means, now you hava admitted to having "spendables" so you did buy new shoes, cloths amd food.

I don't want to learn how to make money, i am quite happy and contented with what i do for my earnings. It isn't about how much money one makes, it is how useful the money you made are to you.

While on the ill manners, learn comprehension, it will help a lot.

I said i save my entire salary and not my entire income. I wish you what you wish yourself.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Betensure: 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
Akalia:
13 million after deductions.
Ritualistic angry
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Dominic247: 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
Betensure:

I hear say na trading Gold de give money
I don't trade Gold. reason, I don't like market that's to volatile. I prefer currencies
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Betensure: 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
Dominic247:
I don't trade Gold. reason, I don't like market that's to volatile
Which one do you trade on make I search YouTube angry
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by RayRay06677(m): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
RayRay06677:
Question is how much you save in a month? I save my entire salary, doing same since 2018. Result is awesome.

"Entire salary"
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Dominic247: 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
Betensure:

Which one do you trade on make I search YouTube angry
EURUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD,USDJPY,USDCAD,USDCHF,EURJPY and DXY but I don't trade DXY I only use it to know the strength of dollar
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Betensure: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
Dominic247:
EURUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD,USDJPY,USDCAD,USDCHF,EURJPY and DXY but I don't trade DXY I only use it to know the strength of dollar
Ok
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Titaniumental: 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
Peanut just 250k

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by kenearth50(m): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
Kimiso:
How much are you earning from the job you are doing presently and how are you managing it till the next month because i know alot is just doing the job just not to stay idle am earning 25k monthly 2days on 2days off and i also eat there 3times a day am an ssce holder to be sincere
Less than a $100 at the moment
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Fantazy(m): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
Kimiso:
How much are you earning from the job you are doing presently and how are you managing it till the next month because i know alot is just doing the job just not to stay idle am earning 25k monthly 2days on 2days off and i also eat there 3times a day am an ssce holder to be sincere

Which kain work be that and where is it?
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Kitme(f): 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
pacesetting:
Unstable as a content writer, but between 200K and 500K.
Can we talk?
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by naijamerican: 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
20 million
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
RayRay06677:

While on the ill manners, learn comprehension, it will help a lot.

I said i save my entire salary and not my entire income. I wish you what you wish yourself.
whatever man! You clearly cannot handle other people's opinions without feeling offended, you look for offence where there are none.. again i don't care! how was i supposed to know what your entire salaries are and if you earned other than your so called salaries? I understood based on your assertions. Most people would class their whole earnings as their salaries, income but apparently that isn't the case with you. grin
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Sweetvie: 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
Abakelawal:
25000 a registered nurse for that matter... Dis life no balance ooo
$ or what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food / Linguistics And Mass Communication: Which Is The Better Course? / Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.