Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently - Career (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently (43656 Views)

What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. / What You Are Doing Now Vs What You Would Have Loved To Do. / Is It Right To Quit A Job You Dont Love.. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
Heathrow44:

grin, u got me, I missed her she's in lille, princess80 can't take her place, I don't think any1 can, she was so good to me grin cheesy
Trust me, i know that feeling. grin that is how i knew you miss her terribly. Who says tough guys don't cry? But you must move on, she probarbly has. If she felt the same way she shoulda being trying to get in touch.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by BiafranBushBoy: 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
Heathrow44:

can we work remotely from home

Its a remote job
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Cravemore: 8:02am On Aug 21, 2022
guente:
€4107 net
DABLIXX cool
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by FrankArc2022(m): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2022
Please am a building engineer but at the moment I don't have anything at hand.. please can someone connect me to a job that I can be doing for now.. I will appreciate you sir.. 08025655354..
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Kola5281(m): 11:45am On Aug 21, 2022
Titaniumental:

Thanks for this man...
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Titaniumental: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kola5281:

Thanks for this man...
My pleasure
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Scandium: 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
BiafranBushBoy:

I can’t answer that. Lol

If you need a lot of cash, you can apply to big companies. I pay quite well for people who are interested in working with me.

Good day bro. I Want to work with you. Can I DM you?
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Seekhimnow: 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
YouMess:
I only earn 300 dollars doing online survey, this country hard

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Kola5281(m): 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
Titaniumental:

I really can't see where to apply here sir.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Adesoji18: 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
Please your email to send you a message for a guide, I am a good content writer and I would appreciate if you can also link me up. Thank you

pacesetting:
Unstable as a content writer, but between 200K and 500K.

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by cokeryusuf09(m): 2:21am On Sep 10, 2022
brainhgeek:

I am into the academics
do connect people on how to earn in virtual class
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by FOOJA: 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
https://GridPayout.com/index.php?ref=191294

Check this out, you just need to put in a little work and you will be cashing out
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Dexterity2020: 11:59am On Oct 22, 2022
I have been invited for an interview with neutratech in asokoro, who knows about the job, someone just submitted my name and they called me for interview. I can't reach the person any longer, who has any experience with the place?
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Joyfulgal: 5:26am On Dec 19, 2022
geedee4real:
I earn 100k as a certified IGCSE physics teacher, plus 150k from extra lesson. All together 250k

Good day, please how did you get the certification?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Wale0073245(m): 5:53am On Dec 20, 2022
YouMess:
you navigate your way into UK, if interested send your number in a dead thread
interested 09021348992
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by rien05(f): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
Have you heard of Nexford university?
It is an American University that offers 100% online degrees, notably MBA and BBA.
Tuition payment is monthly and enrolment starts at the beginning of every month.

A little birdie just whispered to me. Let me explain before telling you the secret. For Nigerians, FX payments can be really frustrating but Nexford always has a way of making life easy.

Many learners have been paying their tuition fees through Sterling Bank at a rate of 480 Naira to a Dollar. Right now, that is Gold.

Now, let's get back to what the little birdie said. If you enroll this December, you get to continue paying with 480 Naira as the exchange rate. Starting January 2023, this rate will be updated to 620 Naira to a dollar. Enroll now and save 30%.

Procrastination is the thief of time. Click the link below and fill out the form to get the course brochure, then proceed to your application. All can be done from the comfort of your smartphone.

Head on to Telegram and search "Nexford University Students (Blog)". Here, you can ask questions and get updates on the latest.

https://nexford.scaletrk.com/click?o=1&a=112
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by addexx: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
Woow
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Yohans(m): 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
YouMess:
survey
Hi bro can you tell me more about the survey site
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by dmgr(m): 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
Dexterity2020:
I have been invited for an interview with neutratech in asokoro, who knows about the job, someone just submitted my name and they called me for interview. I can't reach the person any longer, who has any experience with the place?

I have been invited for an interview recently, I will be glad if can give me an insight on yours went
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by GreaterFuture(m): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
150k all the different business, sometimes more...
Can be far, far more

Note, there is no daily transport and waking up at 5AM, coming back very late l
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by 3RNEST(m): 7:21pm On May 16, 2023
Okay...mine is streaming
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by nwetadinobi042(m): 11:27pm On May 22, 2023
Wow. Please what and what businesses are these?
GreaterFuture:
150k all the different business, sometimes more...
Can be far, far more

Note, there is no daily transport and waking up at 5AM, coming back very late l
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by nwetadinobi042(m): 11:28pm On May 22, 2023
Which sites do you earn from please?
Seekhimnow:

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Temmytayor90: 11:10am On Sep 19, 2023
Love800:
Sir can we talk more on diz
Yes please, I will really appreciate.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Temmytayor90: 11:13am On Sep 19, 2023
Love800:
Temmytayor90 pls hw can i contact u
Kindly find my mail.ifelodun90@gmail.com.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Temmytayor90: 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
Love800:
Sir can we talk more on diz
Yes please! I will really appreciate.
Best regards.
My mail is ifelodun90@gmail.com.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Love800(m): 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
Hello sir, are u on whatsapp
Is the job still available?
Pls hw much is the pay?
Can one relocate?
Wat is the qualification. Ssce or bsc?
Temmytayor90:
Yes please! I will really appreciate.
Best regards.
My mail is ifelodun90@gmail.com.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by de3lar(m): 12:56am On Nov 24, 2023
800k survey 🀲🏾

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Chat Between A Mom Whose Child Is On Life Support And Her Boss / Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food / Linguistics And Mass Communication: Which Is The Better Course?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.