Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently - Career (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently (43588 Views)

What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. / What You Are Doing Now Vs What You Would Have Loved To Do. / Is It Right To Quit A Job You Dont Love.. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by kafeii123: 11:05am On Aug 18, 2022
Love800:
I am not doing police

Ok... May God bring you better options soonest
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by guente(m): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2022
Betensure:

Ritualistic
And I'm not even there yet. I still to earn more.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by TizkidNse: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2022
100-300k monthly at home pressing my phone.

It's small Shar, I'm putting more effort to make it more than that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by felixray2010(m): 11:37am On Aug 18, 2022
You are confusing yourself
jeromestarks:
450k. Without the 4 Plus the 44.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by osusu(m): 11:37am On Aug 18, 2022
BiafranBushBoy:

Like you work full time on Nairaland?

Let me understand. I have a web content publishing agency, and I can hire you to work full time for me.

If interested, let me know. If not, no problems, one love.
I'd like to work for you as a writer
How do I send in an application
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Kimiso(m): 11:39am On Aug 18, 2022
TizkidNse:

What kind
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by huntax(m): 11:40am On Aug 18, 2022
Zanzibar1:

Don't worry, May the most high smooth your path soon

Amen ��. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by YouMess: 11:43am On Aug 18, 2022
Ayilara1:

How bro? Are you not in Nigeria?

Every survey site I try will always bounce Nigerian.

Prolific, respondent and what have you.

Show me way, abeg.
quote your number in a dead thread
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by YouMess: 11:44am On Aug 18, 2022
nwetadinobi042:
Abeg which kind job be that, no vex
survey

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Uncletachi: 11:45am On Aug 18, 2022
TizkidNse:

How bro....
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by nwetadinobi042(m): 11:50am On Aug 18, 2022
Cool
wayodude:

Project Manager for New Nuclear Power Station Build in the UK. I'm still broke mostly though, because I live in central London.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by iyoha240: 11:54am On Aug 18, 2022
geedee4real:
I earn 100k as a certified IGCSE physics teacher, plus 150k from extra lesson. All together 250k

How did you get the certificate?, I am also interested
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Mike008(m): 11:58am On Aug 18, 2022
Ajay7411:

It's a commitment fee of 5k

Let's deal
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Mike008(m): 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
Betensure:

Ritualistic angry

Dangote makes more, is that ritualistic?
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by BiafranBushBoy: 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ajay7411:

Yes, I'm interested... How do I contact you?

Shoot me an email

alabiantech@gmail.com
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by BiafranBushBoy: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
osusu:

I'd like to work for you as a writer
How do I send in an application

Shoot me an email with your profile and maybe past works.

alabiantech@gmail.com
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Uncletachi: 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
Mike008:

Dangote makes more, is that ritualistic?
Never Compare dangote to that Man....he must be a Ritualist
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Bigfishlee45(m): 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kimiso:
How much are you earning from the job you are doing presently and how are you managing it till the next month because i know alot is just doing the job just not to stay idle am earning 25k monthly 2days on 2days off and i also eat there 3times a day am an ssce holder to be sincere
HND holder
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by alibaba1995(m): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
Can u tell me the site broh
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Lemmy123(m): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
Princess80:
hehe

Hey Princess, just sent you an email, could you please reply? If that's not too much to ask.. Just want to be friends, that's all, thanks.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Fabulouslouie(m): 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
Betensure:

Do plagiarism

Lol... Your work will be rejected na
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
Mike008:

Let's deal

Send me a mail
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
BiafranBushBoy:

Shoot me an email

alabiantech@gmail.com

Done
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by osusu(m): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
BiafranBushBoy:

Shoot me an email with your profile and maybe past works.

alabiantech@gmail.com
Done!
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by jeromestarks: 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
felixray2010:
You are confusing yourself
Join me. Let's be confused together. You will like it.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by ThothHermes: 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
BiafranBushBoy:

Like you work full time on Nairaland?

Let me understand. I have a web content publishing agency, and I can hire you to work full time for me.

If interested, let me know. If not, no problems, one love.
Sorry for the intrusion.
But what's the average monthly income of worker?
I want to know whether it's more than what I already have so I can apply.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by BiafranBushBoy: 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
ThothHermes:
Sorry for the intrusion.
But what's the average monthly income of worker?
I want to know whether it's more than what I already have so I can apply.

I can’t answer that. Lol

If you need a lot of cash, you can apply to big companies. I pay quite well for people who are interested in working with me.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Achebedegreat(m): 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
I earn 15k, I'm a student so I use this ASUU strike opportunity to keep myself busy.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Ayilara1(m): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
YouMess:
quote your number in a dead thread

Yomiwrites@gmail.com
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Bamzyriches451: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
Barims:

Any update bro
Ogbeni update full street.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Fapemz: 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sammy101111:

You wicked oh make i recommend you to my customer grin waything i go con they chop lol

Lol...do you sell the same item?
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Slimdaddy27(m): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
Me as an HND HOLDER 25k Just like u ve said ..just doing it not to stay idle

God help us get to our destination

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Linguistics And Mass Communication: Which Is The Better Course? / Car Painter, Oguntunbo Dies While Sleeping Inside A Car Parked In An Oven / Chat Between A Mom Whose Child Is On Life Support And Her Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.