Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Npower - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower (4491 Views)

My Congratulatory Message From Npower / Npower Tecno Device Experience / Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower by Hassanmaye(m): 11:46am On Aug 19, 2022
ezenwaez:

Go to your state ministry for agriculture.
I will go there sir on Monday and check my name, I will go together with my npower I.d
Re: Npower by ezenwaez(m): 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hassanmaye:

I will go there sir on Monday and check my name, I will go together with my npower I.d
No problem.
Re: Npower by deeplive1: 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
ezenwaez:

No problem.
who DON go local govt share ur experience please...
Re: Npower by deeplive1: 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hassanmaye:

please share ur experience with ur local govt check list...

1 Like

Re: Npower by Abdulqareem: 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
I DIDN'T GO OOOO. HOPE NO PROBLEM WILL ARISE. WAITING FOR DEPLOYMENT
Re: Npower by ezenwaez(m): 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
Abdulqareem:
I DIDN'T GO OOOO. HOPE NO PROBLEM WILL ARISE. WAITING FOR DEPLOYMENT
Do not wait to be contacted by the Npower focal person, look for a colleague in the same local government area of residence that received the text message and get information from him or her and proceed to your local government secretariat or zone to get first hand information.

1 Like

Re: Npower by Nairaballers94(m): 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
[quote author=ezenwaez post=115746477]Npower News August 16th 2022

Npower processing stipend will be paid as Npower technical team are working on it, Npower failed and pending stipend will be paid soon. Npower June stipend payment have started, Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries have started receiving payments into their bank account, Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries yet to be paid are to exercise patience as the payment is made in batches. Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiary having issue with my june stipend showing payment failed!
Re: Npower by PastorFire: 10:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
ezenwaez:
Npower News August 17th 2022

According to Npower news August 17th 2022, the Npower Batch C stream 1 programme will be ending this month, and will not be extended, should there be an extension of the Npower Batch C stream 1 programme it will be communicated duly.
Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries will be informed on when to resume at their places of primary assignment after the Npower Batch C stream 2 deployment exercise have been completed. Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries will be given the option to choose a place of primary assignment close to their local government area of residence at the Npower deployment centre.
All Npower failed stipend have been forwarded to Npower technical team, affected Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries will be paid soon. Npower June stipend payment is ongoing, Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries with failed Npower June stipend payment are to send their complaint and Npower ID to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng and it will be escalated to the Npower technical team, once resolved the Npower June stipend will be reinitiated and paid as backlog payments.
Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries that had their Npower status changing from beneficiary to pre-selected are to send their Npower ID to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng. Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries being owed their training allowances are to send their Npower training certificate for verification.
All Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries will be deployed, Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries should not go to the Npower deployment centres until they are contacted by their Npower state focal person, Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries might be required to present their deployment message before being attended to by the Npower officials at the local government area secretariat. Npower batch C stream 2 applicants' names are not on the Npower posting list because they were not selected as Npower beneficiaries, Npower batch C stream 2 applicants are to reapply when the Npower registration starts. Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries under the non graduate category will also be contacted when their deployment exercise begins, Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries under the non graduate category will be physically verified at their training centres.
There is no information regarding the Npower NEXIT training programme, and the Npower NEXIT soft loan disbursement process cannot start until the Npower NEXIT training programme for the second batch must have been completed, Npower batch a and Npower batch b beneficiaries are advised to exercise patience as they will be contacted soon. Only Npower batch a and Npower batch b beneficiaries that qualifies for the Npower NEXIT soft loan disbursement exit package will be awarded the soft loan.

This information is unverifiable sir.
Re: Npower by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 20, 2022
Bauchi State, Bauchi local government to be precise pasted the names at the Local Education Authority (LEA). To avoid over crowding, the name list is in batches, 2 batches pasted so far. For N-Teach.
deeplive1:
who DON go local govt share ur experience please...

1 Like

Re: Npower by Princevirus(m): 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
ezenwaez:

Deployment exercise is now manually conducted, go to your local government area secretariat or zone and check your name on the deployment posting list or wait to be contacted by your state npower focal person.

My case is unique. I didn't do physical verification and my dashboard is showing preselected but I just received SMS asking to go to my zonal center on Tuesday next week for deployment. My fear now is that I'm in Lagos now while the zonal center in question is in Niger state so I'm fearing going there only to hear sorry you didn't do physical verification. Please what do you have to tell me?
Re: Npower by Princevirus(m): 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
Please is there any WhatsApp group for this where we can find people from our LGA?
Re: Npower by Hassanmaye(m): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
Princevirus:

My case is unique. I didn't do physical verification and my dashboard is showing preselected but I just received SMS asking to go to my zonal center on Tuesday next week for deployment. My fear now is that I'm in Lagos now while the zonal center in question is in Niger state so I'm fearing going there only to hear sorry you didn't do physical verification. Please what do you have to tell me?
Which state do you apply npower??
Re: Npower by Princevirus(m): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Which state do you apply npower??

Niger state
Re: Npower by ezenwaez(m): 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
Princevirus:

Proceed to your zone for the deployment exercise, the deployment exercise is very necessary except you want to be posted to a far place of primary assignment.
Re: Npower by Hassanmaye(m): 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2022
Princevirus:

Niger state
They started deployment from Niger State, you don't have any issue just proceed their and make sure you upload your ppa acceptance letter
Re: Npower by Tfredtaiwo: 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
Am from ogun state..... Any update about the deployment process so far? Please AOS.
Re: Npower by ezenwaez(m): 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
Npower News August 20th 2022

Npower News August 20th 2022 says that Npower beneficiaries with failed Npower June stipend payment as a result of transfer limit exceeded or timeout waiting for response from destination should send their Npower ID to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng. All failed Npower stipend will be reinitiated and paid as backlog as all failed Npower stipend has been forwarded to Npower technical team responsible for payments.
First phase of Npower batch c stream 2 deployment is ongoing, Npower beneficiaries that received the text message or not should proceed to their local government area secretariat or zones to carry out their deployment exercise, after this first stage of the Npower deployment process, the next stage is the signing and uploading of the Npower deployment letter to the Npower portal, the Npower Batch C stream 2 deployment exercise is free of charge, Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries will be required to provide a place of primary assignment not far away from their residence, the Npower Batch C stream 2 deployment exercise is at the moment manually done, this is to avoid Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries from being deployed to areas for away from their residence. Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries are to continue to monitor their deployment page on Npower portal for updates on their places of primary assignment, changes will be made on the deployment page on Npower portal after the first phase of the deployment process which is the manual phase. Only Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteers with "beneficiary" or "pre-selected" status are to proceed to the Npower deployment centers, Npower volunteers with "applicant" or "shortlisted" status were not selected as beneficiaries and will not be attended to at the Npower deployment center.
Npower batch c stream 2 physical verification has ended, Npower Batch C stream 2 beneficiaries with pending physical verification status will not be deployed to their places of primary assignment. Only Npower beneficiaries under the non graduate category will be verified and will be verified at their training centers when the time arises.
Npower July stipend payment will start soon, Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries are to exercise patience and continue to monitor their payroll tab on their Npower portal for updates on their payment status. Npower batch c stream 1 beneficiaries will be communicated as regards the extension of the Npower Batch C stream 1 programme.
Re: Npower by Excellent555: 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
Tfredtaiwo:
Am from ogun state..... Any update about the deployment process so far? Please AOS.

Please update me when you have any further information.. We ar together
Re: Npower by hadukwu1007: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2022
Pls, is there anyone from Kaduna here? Kaduna south to be precise. Any update
Re: Npower by Princevirus(m): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
Now that school is not in section how do we go about getting out deployment letter signed especially for us that will be traveling a long distance?

Anyone from Bida zone here?
Re: Npower by ezenwaez(m): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
Princevirus:
Now that school is not in section how do we go about getting out deployment letter signed especially for us that will be traveling a long distance?

Anyone from Bida zone here?
Please this is the first phase of the deployment process, and it is extremely important, the next phase will be communicated.
Re: Npower by Sadiqali24(m): 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
ezenwaez:

Why are you worried, you are a beneficiary exercise patience and wait for your deployment message or try visiting your local government area secretariat to see how things are panning out.
hi sir, the Npower ussd code is not working, do you know why?
Re: Npower by ezenwaez(m): 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sadiqali24:
hi sir, the Npower ussd code is not working, do you know why?
Hope you have enough airtime on your phone and please may I know why you want to use Npower ussd code?
Re: Npower by Sadiqali24(m): 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
ezenwaez:

Hope you have enough airtime on your phone and please may I know why you want to use Npower ussd code?
yes I have... I want to check my deployment status.
Re: Npower by ezenwaez(m): 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sadiqali24:
yes I have... I want to check my deployment status.
You will be sent text message by your state focal person, or just go to your local government secretariat area or zone tomorrow, avoid depending on ussd code for now.
Re: Npower by Princevirus(m): 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hassanmaye:

They started deployment from Niger State, you don't have any issue just proceed their and make sure you upload your ppa acceptance letter
My question is if I get the posting letter from the zone how do I locate the person that will sign it since school is on holiday or should I upload it without it being signed?
Re: Npower by ezenwaez(m): 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
Princevirus:

My question is if I get the posting letter from the zone how do I locate the person that will sign it since school is on holiday or should I upload it without it being signed?
It is process by process first visit your zone.
Re: Npower by Hassanmaye(m): 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
Princevirus:

There is no standard school that doesn't have a gateman especially government schools they have security men, he will direct you to meet the principal of the school or you Wait till school resume
Re: Npower by Princevirus(m): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
ezenwaez:

It is process by process first visit your zone.

Mind you that we are talking about from Lagos to Niger
Re: Npower by ezenwaez(m): 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
Princevirus:

Mind you that we are talking about from Lagos to Niger
Your posting will be based on what is on your Npower portal's residential address.
Re: Npower by ZeddyR: 8:44am On Aug 22, 2022
ezenwaez:

Your posting will be based on what is on your Npower portal's residential address.
I went to my LG secretariat last week. There's nothing like that. The person who conducted our physical verification said he wasn't aware of anything.
Re: Npower by ezenwaez(m): 8:56am On Aug 22, 2022
ZeddyR:
I went to my LG secretariat last week. There's nothing like that. The person who conducted our physical verification said he wasn't aware of anything.
Wait to receive the deployment text message from your Npower state focal person.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Industrial Training(i.t) Jobs In Lagos / Job Opportunity At Pabod Breweries,portharcourt / Nigerian Agip Oil Company I.T Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.