Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

We Will Leave To You A Nation That You Don't Like - El-rufai To Nigeria Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Leave To You A Nation That You Don't Like - El-rufai To Nigeria Youth (358 Views)

Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe / Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna / Nobody In Nigeria Lies Like El-rufai - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Leave To You A Nation That You Don't Like - El-rufai To Nigeria Youth by brightonos24: 7:42am On Aug 16, 2022
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-283oWID80

You the youth are 80% of the population, If you don't involve in Politics to shape the future of this nation, We will leave to you a Nation that you don't like - El-Rufai to Nigeria Youth

It would not be easy but you don't have the a choice, you must involved in the political process.

They have the numbers, the Brain and they can make change

Re: We Will Leave To You A Nation That You Don't Like - El-rufai To Nigeria Youth by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:44am On Aug 16, 2022
What about if you take a bow...like resign, let someone who's capable replace you. Obviously, you & your party failed the youths. Forcing them into politics won't work.
Re: We Will Leave To You A Nation That You Don't Like - El-rufai To Nigeria Youth by nakaman: 7:44am On Aug 16, 2022
A Simple Advice to Peter Obi's Critics

Whatever is following Mr Peter Obi is not ordinary. If you sincerely reflect over every step he had taken so far, from leaving PDP to finding his running mate; the timing of his moves, accuracy of plans and thoughts. . . They are nothing but divine arrangements.

Make peace with this fact: You can't fight him and you can't stop him.

Every single person, that had tried pulling him down so far, ended up killing and making a mess of the reputation they had gathered for years.I am sure you know them already.

Victor Hugo, the French politician and writer who died as far back as 1885 said. . .“Nothing else in the world…not all the armies…is so powerful as an idea whose time has come.”
Re: We Will Leave To You A Nation That You Don't Like - El-rufai To Nigeria Youth by Abfinest007(m): 7:44am On Aug 16, 2022
And now we have decided to take back our con3 by been obidient , they're now saying a different thing
Re: We Will Leave To You A Nation That You Don't Like - El-rufai To Nigeria Youth by Papichulostunne(m): 7:48am On Aug 16, 2022
He has officially asked the youths to follow their hearts.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Leave To You A Nation That You Don't Like - El-rufai To Nigeria Youth by Bethel4Life(f): 7:49am On Aug 16, 2022
Ok sir

That's why I and my fellow sane youths are Obedient grin

2 Likes

Re: We Will Leave To You A Nation That You Don't Like - El-rufai To Nigeria Youth by Bethel4Life(f): 7:51am On Aug 16, 2022
Abfinest007:
And now we have decided to take back our con3 by been obidient , they're now saying a different thing
even going as far as calling them imports in there own country lipsrsealed

I dont blame that short dwarf tho, his like Sega.. they arent tall enough to see tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: We Will Leave To You A Nation That You Don't Like - El-rufai To Nigeria Youth by nnachukz(m): 7:52am On Aug 16, 2022
Why does this sounds to me more like demarketing his party's candidate? Because when the youth get involved, they will surely not be rooting for an old and sick person.
Re: We Will Leave To You A Nation That You Don't Like - El-rufai To Nigeria Youth by Okoroawusa: 7:53am On Aug 16, 2022
Fake news
Re: We Will Leave To You A Nation That You Don't Like - El-rufai To Nigeria Youth by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 16, 2022
nnachukz:
Why does this sounds to me more like demarketing his party's candidate? Because when the youth get involved, they will surely not be rooting for an old and sick person.

Mumu. No intelligent youth will dismiss the wisdom or experience of the elderly. I don't know how some of you were raised to the extent you lack the simple intellect and forseight to know that life is never 'us versus them' war.

Society needs everyone. Young and elderly, male and female, black and white, to form a good, productive and potent mix.

Anyone who proposes that progress will only come by alienation a section of society on account of age, gender, religion, ethnicity, race, colour, sectional affiliation etal is already a failure who is part of the problem they are complaining about.

1 Like

Re: We Will Leave To You A Nation That You Don't Like - El-rufai To Nigeria Youth by nnachukz(m): 8:14am On Aug 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

Mumu. No intelligent youth will dismiss the wisdom or experience of the elderly. I don't know how some of you were raised to the extent you lack the simple intellect and forseight to know that life is never 'us versus them' war.

Society needs everyone. Young and elderly, male and female, black and white, to form a good, productive and potent mix.

Anyone who proposes that progress will only come by alienation a section of society on account of age, gender, religion, ethnicity, race, colour, sectional affiliation etal is already a failure who is part of the problem they are complaining about.
Just reading your first word, shows the kind of person you are and why you support who you support. Just stop abusing the word "intelligence", it can't be associated with someone who starts a comment with your first word. Talking about elders "the three contestants are elders" but one is frail and clearly sick and the youths can see it because they are not blinded by whatever is blindfolding you.
Re: We Will Leave To You A Nation That You Don't Like - El-rufai To Nigeria Youth by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 16, 2022
nnachukz:

Just reading your first word, shows the kind of person you are and why you support who you support. Just stop abusing the word "intelligence", it can't be associated with someone who starts a comment with your first word. Talking about elders "the three contestants are elders" but one is frail and clearly sick and the youths can see it because they are not blinded by whatever is blindfolding you.

Whatever you claim youths can "see" they should turn into votes to make Obi President if possible.

It is as simple as that because the constant focus of you Obidullards on discrediting Tinubu, because you think doing that boost Obi's chances, just shows you know who the formidable candidate is even if you are claiming publicly he is "frail and clearly sick".

Why do you people, if sure of yourself, feel you must hinge an Obi win on a campaign of calumny against BAT?

Sell Obi on his record if indeed he has a fit record you can sell him on.

When Obi supervised the killing of many Igbos, whose bodies where dumped in Anambra rivers with organs missing, it is no wonder you cannot talk about his achievement in office and only wish to chase a character assassination charade against BAT.
Re: We Will Leave To You A Nation That You Don't Like - El-rufai To Nigeria Youth by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 16, 2022
Papichulostunne:
He has officially asked the youths to follow their hearts.
Nice nice!

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Sell Rivers State For Any Amount Or Position - Gov. Wike / I Can't Wait For Campaign To Start / My Best Always….. No Be Fashion Competition…. Shettima Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.