Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

How Long - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long (820 Views)

How Long Should Good Sex Last(photos) / YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long by Sijo01(f): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2011
How long should it talk a girl to say yes when a guy is wooing her? This was a topic of discussion on a Radio Phoning in program i listened to few days ago.

Now, guys how long can u wait for a girl to say yes to you?
girls how long will it take you to say yes to a guy?
Re: How Long by MMM2(m): 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2011
1 9ite,

then from d 2nd day we start nyashing. angry
Re: How Long by 3direct: 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2011
Sijo01:

How long should it talk a girl to say yes when a guy is wooing her? This was a topic of discussion on a Radio Phoning in program i listened to few days ago.

Now, guys how long can u wait for a girl to say yes to you?
girls how long will it take you to say yes to a guy?

That day lol
but if she keeps showing d green light and she keeps prosponin my meal, i can wait for her for 5year, Once i eat am out!! cant endure cuntrag wastin time lol
Re: How Long by Smilenw(f): 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2011
Hmmm, if she has been close to the guy (as in friends) it shouldn't take her much time to make up her mind. But if the guy is a total stranger, just an acquaintance or a friend's friend etc etc she should probably take enough and more time. But then these things vary from person to person. Some girls, inspite of being desperate deep within, just love to play hard to get! undecided
Re: How Long by Sijo01(f): 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2011
^wel said jare, unlike wat some person's (M)ar saying.
Re: How Long by kpolli(m): 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2011
Omo i have seen 2/3yrs oooo
Re: How Long by 3direct: 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2011
i can wait for her for 5year, Once i eat am out!! cant endure cuntrag wastin time lol
Re: How Long by iice(f): 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2011
If we are friends. . .a yes or no instanta.
If we are strangers. . .there should be time for me to assess. Doesn't take me long either way. Don't like to waste my time.
Re: How Long by Sijo01(f): 10:19am On Aug 10, 2011
kpolli:

Omo i have seen 2/3yrs oooo

Even 8yrs+
Re: How Long by Mynd44: 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2011
^^^
Na swear?
Re: How Long by Sijo01(f): 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2011
I nor no 4d guy oooo
he has refuse to understand d meanin of NO
Re: How Long by lindabon: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2011
some can wait up to 2years, some more, others less. depends on how long it takes one to begin to see d oda person in a romantic way   undecided undecided undecided

hmmm, but d highest a guy waited and i finally agreed was 2years and a half. though the relationship didn't last for up to 2months. i felt he was too needy and pathetic  undecided undecided undecided
after dat experience, i decided not to go out wit guys dat hang around for such a long time.  they now hit me as very clingy individuals undecided undecided undecided undecided
i mean like seriously, GET A LIFE!!!  angry angry angry
Re: How Long by livedit(f): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2011
It should be however long it takes. Either that person just continue to wait or walk away. You can't or shouldn't put a time limit/frame on someone saying "yes". Why? Because it's a choice you make when you feel when you are ready. Not a choice pressured to make because the other person think you should and/or be ready. So my answer, however long it takes.
Re: How Long by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2011
@poster
it also depends on what you mean by ¨waiting¨?
some people are living their lives regardless, just waiting for this gal to make a move. so this shouldnt be viewed as waiting.
now if a person is looking at their phone, hoping that this other person would call/show signs of interest etc then it shoud be down to whatever you are comfortable with.

i could wait for as long as it takes for the right price/prize, so long as i keep living my life without any restrictions while doing so.
Re: How Long by LongOne1(m): 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2011
As long as it takes, except you get bored
Re: How Long by Phate07(m): 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2011

5 minutes! angry
Re: How Long by Goldieluks: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2011
haha^

@OP,it depends.[color=#550000][/color]
Re: How Long by Mynd44: 2:30am On Aug 11, 2011
Phate07:

5 minutes! angry

SECONDED!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

ll / This Is 2012: A New And A New Thread Pls! / Would You Allow Parents Choose Or Recommend A Spouse For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.