Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

What Does I Love You Mean To Girls ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does I Love You Mean To Girls ? (2635 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / What Does "I Love You " means to Ladies? / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does I Love You Mean To Girls ? by Mynd44: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2011
^^^
I love that reply
Re: What Does I Love You Mean To Girls ? by OAM4J: 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2011
Mynd_44:

I am trying to upstage you. What are you doing here anyway? Are you not supposed to be in the politics section moderating?

I laff in boko-haram grin grin grin You are on a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy loonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng thingggggggggggggggggg. hopefully you will succeed in 100yrs time.

My eyes are everywhere! cool
Re: What Does I Love You Mean To Girls ? by Mynd44: 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2011
I laff in Al-Queda don't want her no more Gat some nyashig to do
Re: What Does I Love You Mean To Girls ? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2011
^^^^ grin grin grin grin You don SHARPLY change location and signature! grin grin grin BABE! MUST BE WICKED! cry cry cry
Re: What Does I Love You Mean To Girls ? by BABE3: 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2011
sexkillz:

BABE! MUST BE WICKED! cry cry cry

sad sad embarassed embarassed cry cry angry angry sad sad cry cry cry cry

What do you mean by that? I'm a sweet Hangel. A Shokolate candy. I'm not mean--ok? sad
Re: What Does I Love You Mean To Girls ? by MrsChima(f): 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2011
Each girls have different definition of love but for me LOVE TAKES TIME and harder to rid.
Re: What Does I Love You Mean To Girls ? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2011
BABE!:

sad sad embarassed embarassed cry cry angry angry sad sad cry cry cry cry

What do you mean by that? I'm a sweet Hangel. A Shokolate candy. I'm not mean--ok? sad

See what i mean? You just called your self "Hangel" and Shokolate Candy! Aint something AMISS? tongue
Re: What Does I Love You Mean To Girls ? by BABE3: 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2011
^^ lol----Monsieur Sexkillz, I'm not a meanie. angry Do you ever see me throwing tantrums or insulting people?  cheesy No.  smiley
Re: What Does I Love You Mean To Girls ? by OAM4J: 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2011
Mynd_44:

I laff in Al-Queda don't want her no more Gat some nyashig to do

Good guy! Your are wise! cool

iice:

You don't have to be romantic to remove/move/clean threads.
A douse of reality is good once in a while.

So you are telling people you are not romantic? Wait till I tell Nairaland your romantic adventures grin
Re: What Does I Love You Mean To Girls ? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2011
BABE!:

^^ lol----Monsieur Sexkillz, I'm not a meanie. angry Do you ever see me throwing tantrums or insulting people?  cheesy No.  smiley
angry angry angry angry angryOK! Hangel! grin grin Dont get me BANNED O! E be like say your name na TRIGGER to BANNING! grin grin grin
Re: What Does I Love You Mean To Girls ? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2011
So you are telling people you are not romantic? Wait till I tell Nairaland your romantic adventures grin
OAM4J:

BUSTED!!!
This is what i call "MODERATE" BUSTING!( Moderator busts Moderator!) grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Does I Love You Mean To Girls ? by iice(f): 8:09am On Aug 07, 2011
OAM4J:

Don't even start with me angry. I no be one of your women[b]s[/b].
Re: What Does I Love You Mean To Girls ? by CzarChris(m): 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2011
Mynd_44:

BABE! I love you.
BABE!:

^^ It's obvious you do. I love you too.
Mynd_44:

*Running around the street in my underwear*

grin grin grin grin grin Classic  grin

BABE!:

shocked shocked  shocked shocked BABE I will report you to 190  tongue
Re: What Does I Love You Mean To Girls ? by Mynd44: 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2011
She has broken his heart too
Re: What Does I Love You Mean To Girls ? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2011
@Op, It means i've Got the Money! cheesy
Re: What Does I Love You Mean To Girls ? by Sike(m): 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2011
I Love You Too.
Re: What Does I Love You Mean To Girls ? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2011
^^ Aint Ga.Y! angry
Re: What Does I Love You Mean To Girls ? by OAM4J: 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2011
iice:

Don't even start with me angry. I no be one of your women[b]s[/b].

And some people think you are not romantic, heartless, emotionless and incapable of exhibiting jealousy grin

Dont worry my dia, your romantic secrets are safe with me. cool grin

As per being one of my "womens"; remember your words; "who ever owns your twin sister owns you cos you two are inseparable" and your twin sister a55 is already mine. wink grin
Re: What Does I Love You Mean To Girls ? by Pweety4me(f): 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2011
@OP .
Re: What Does I Love You Mean To Girls ? by Mynd44: 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2011
I am gonna need a bucket of pop-corn cos these mods are about light NL up like the fourth of JULY
Re: What Does I Love You Mean To Girls ? by Mynd44: 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

@OP .
I C U
Re: What Does I Love You Mean To Girls ? by iice(f): 3:55am On Aug 08, 2011
OAM4J:

And some people think you are not romantic, heartless, emotionless and incapable of exhibiting jealousy grin
Music to my ears cheesy

OAM4J:

Dont worry my dia, your romantic secrets are safe with me. cool grin

As per being one of my "womens"; remember your words; "who ever owns your twin sister owns you cos you two are inseparable" and your twin sister a55 is already mine. wink grin
You mean your yeye romantic escapades no? Si. . .they are safe with you, for they are not worth repeating grin

Please, stop smoking the sewage. I say one thing, and your mind interprets it as another.
Re: What Does I Love You Mean To Girls ? by Mynd44: 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2011
This is fun
Re: What Does I Love You Mean To Girls ? by hothead(m): 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2011
as a retired bad guy that can very well take on the job of a coach tongue, this is what i know,
1) A good girl that is just on her way to bad wld want to hear "i luv u" b4 sex cuz those words comfort her and also greatly stimulates her urge to make out with u and enjoy it. It's a mental thing.
And for the guy, sayin those words once its d 3rd leg doing the thinkin and not head is sooo easy even when it's not genuine.

2) A bad wld most probably be turned off if she wants a fling and the guy says those words, cuz she wld realize that the guy wld just be on her case after the sex and she doesn't want that. A good time is all she is about.

3) couples, hmmmm i dont know o!!

NB: Pre marital sex is fornication sha! And sex is far far deeper than what u think o!
Re: What Does I Love You Mean To Girls ? by CzarChris(m): 8:33am On Aug 09, 2011
hothead:

as a retired bad guy that can very well take on the job of a coach tongue, this is what i know,
1) A good girl that is just on her way to bad wld want to hear "i luv u" b4 sex cuz those words comfort her and also greatly stimulates her urge to make out with u and enjoy it. It's a mental thing.
And for the guy, sayin those words once its d 3rd leg doing the thinkin and not head is sooo easy even when it's not genuine.

2) A bad wld most probably be turned off if she wants a fling and the guy says those words, cuz she wld realize that the guy wld just be on her case after the sex and she doesn't want that. A good time is all she is about.
3) couples, hmmmm i dont know o!!

NB: Pre marital sex is fornication sha! And sex is far far deeper than what u think o!

The bold part is so fing true, bros na true player you be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister / A Man Has Cheated Before In A Past Relationship, Is It A Relationship Stopper? / I Caught My Uncle's Wife Cheating On Him With The Gate Man. Wat Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.