Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) (47456 Views)

Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help / Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 / See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by Oesophagus99(m): 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
BloomingDale:
Nigerian Government should please organize some prostitutes for them na. Body no be firewood.
Omo see logical advert I feel your swags shaa..
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by crossbreedwears(m): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
Bro, you've time to reply someone who has no military background or orientation. I don't reply on anything that has to do with military on NL because we have a lot of ignorant people on NL
SuperWriter:
May God bless you guys for leaving everything behind to protect us.

Victory is from God alone.

Hire me to write quality content for your blog. Check my signature for contact.

If not for these people in camouflage, you will have been under the oppression of bandits and boko haram. The fact that some Nigeria soldiers are harassing civilians does not mean all of them are bad.

Appreciate the heroes who left their families behind to protect the people they don't know.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by einsteine(m): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
GlorifiedTunde:

Listen, I am not saying the country is close to safe.

But these men lose their lives everyday trying to protect it.

I may not like may of the evils of the NA, but these men are not always to be blamed for such.

There are thousands of good and committed men in the army - those are the ones I'm talking about.

Nobody was forced to join the military.

People will defend themselves if they are allowed to carry weapons.
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by crossbreedwears(m): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
I'm not sure if he has a private soldier from his village
GlorifiedTunde:

Do you have a family member who is a military personnel?

You don't realize what these men are sacrificing to keep the country safe!

Whatever problems you may see from.the military is not the fault of these gallant men being killed everyday ...

Blame your government!

1 Like

Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by Thazard(m): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
BIZNess123:
grin Instead of to end insurgent u are are thinking of banging..
gringringringrin
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by einsteine(m): 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
How will they win war when they are thinking of sex and going home?

Seems Boko Haram is more focused than the Nigerian military.
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
Well Government are not trying at all
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by Enkidu70: 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
EBMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChUS3vFLlxd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Make dem dey masturbate na

God punish all of them. Animals
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by doneback04: 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
SuperWriter:
May God bless you guys for leaving everything behind to protect us.

Victory is from God alone.

Hire me to write quality content for your blog. Check my signature for contact.

If not for these people in camouflage, you will have been under the oppression of bandits and boko haram. The fact that some Nigeria soldiers are harassing civilians does not mean all of them are bad.

Appreciate the heroes who left their families behind to protect the people they don't know.

God bless Nigeria.

My calm down, nobody force them to join a force it a personal decision.
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by delpee(f): 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
God bless our soldiers and their families for all they do to keep us safe.
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
zcee:

at least if they want all Nigerians to give them their full support they should stop killing and harassing armless citizens
I don't know if you are from the North
but you see the northerners they support the military because they treat them(northerners)
fair more than they do to southerners..
they shoot southerners at every slightest provocation so tell me why won't we insult and reign curse on them...

I am a Yorùbá person.

I don't like what they do sometimes, especially the Lekki killings. But you cannot just judge everyone in the army by what barely 30 soldiers that were "commanded" did.

Some of us have brothers and cousins in the army fighting boko haram with their lives, they've not been home for over a year, can't see their kids and wives ... But it's easy for us to vilify them because of the "obey the last order" given to some ...
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by Panda7(m): 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
after collecting enough salary, keep quiet joor how many people are collecting salaries here

1 Like

Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by bitbillionaire: 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
They should be court-marshalled for looking for pity from bloody civilians.
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by sallysalsa09: 11:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
successmatters:
After committing crimes everywhere?

Dont cast judgement when you dont know the full story of the happenings in this country.
Appreciate those who are willing to fight for the country and put their life on the line.
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by Mayflowa(m): 2:59am On Aug 17, 2022
BloomingDale:
Nigerian Government should please organize some prostitutes for them na. Body no be firewood.

Haba! prostitution is not legal in Nigeria!
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by SuperWriter(f): 4:38am On Aug 17, 2022
Up4good:

Are you on Fiverr or Upwork?
Yes, I'm on Upwork.
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by Obarofrederick(m): 6:17am On Aug 17, 2022
seanwilliam:
then you’re not a complete man.
There’s no how an active young man won’t miss having sex for a whole year ..
Sir, if you find yourself in a situation whereby you can't have access to pussy, you have to discipline yourself

One thing about me is if I think about sex I would get arousal but if I don't think about sex or imagining about sex I won't get arousal.

Everything is in the Mind Sir
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by ufotunang: 7:44am On Aug 17, 2022
Zonefree:
To have sex is not part of their job, why are they complaining and seeking for pity undecided
.body no be firewood...they are human beings
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by ufotunang: 7:46am On Aug 17, 2022
Soldiers are really trying... leaving their wives and girlfriends to fight war for more than one year...and they cannot service their engine or cucumber... body no be firewood
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by seanwilliam(m): 8:01am On Aug 17, 2022
Obarofrederick:
Sir, if you find yourself in a situation whereby you can't have access to pussy, you have to discipline yourself

One thing about me is if I think about sex I would get arousal but if I don't think about sex or imagining about sex I won't get arousal.

Everything is in the Mind Sir
I can’t go without having sex for a year. I’ll resort to masturbation. I’m sexually active .
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by Steve0979(m): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
I pity girls that spreads their legs for soldiers.

An average soldier carries multiple STDs. They are very promiscuous.

e fit b say soja don tear ur Toto wit Bleep b4 and u b std carrier,if not,ow u take know
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:08am On Aug 17, 2022
Steve0979:
e fit b say soja don tear ur Toto wit Bleep b4 and u b std carrier,if not,ow u take know
Lol
Soja tie yamama toto
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by MrLankeeee(m): 8:47am On Aug 17, 2022
Zonefree:
To have sex is not part of their job, why are they complaining and seeking for pity undecided

in the book of Comrade chapter 2v8 " thou shall live in the joy of vawualence and thy days shall be fruitful
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by Skydweller(m): 11:32am On Aug 17, 2022
https://criesandlaughter./2022/08/i-know-why-average-nigerian-man-doesnt.html

The poem (I Know Why An Average Nigerian Man Doesn't Smile) reminds us of the silent struggle of a common man. Before you berate that man for not meeting your expectations, remember that that man has a lot of things going on in his life.

Remember to drop your comment.
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by MDK777: 11:42am On Aug 17, 2022
Are you sure that those ones are real army? What nonsense is this idiot vomiting, your mate are in Ukraine fighting for over 5good months they can't even think of emotional feelings. Those are the lazy youths! Incompetent soldiers!
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by MrNice04(m): 11:51am On Aug 17, 2022
Stanleyq:
Why so saucy on them naa.
is sex foodthey should stay like that a beg konji no dey kill
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by MrNice04(m): 11:52am On Aug 17, 2022
[quote author=OSUigboFlatHead post=115780528]
Lol
Soja tie yamama toto[/quote are you advocating they should have sex or what
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by MrNice04(m): 11:54am On Aug 17, 2022
delpee:
God bless our soldiers and their families for all they do to keep us safe.
so you're pitying them for not having sex or what
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by CCC2(m): 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
That was how my brother came back and almost killed Olosho a night after in my house.
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
MrNice04:
Soja tie my ugly mama olosho toto
I guess so
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by MrNice04(m): 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

I guess so
son tie your ugly mama rotten toto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses / Ned Nwoko Receives Certificate Of Return As Senator / Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.