Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,825 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) (47448 Views)

Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help / Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 / See What Made Nigerian Soldiers Cry In Video (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by Abujason: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
I thought they have Muslim suppliers of yarinyas and prostitutes up there. But I’m sure female soldiers are hot market in the camps and in the bushes. grin

Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by NaijaCover(m): 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
Did you pity Kanu Nnamdi
Same Nnamdi Kanu The Messiah of Biafra? Very funny.

Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by ogbonti: 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
me nko wey never nack for one year - who go pity me ? grin

Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by Sltp: 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
GlorifiedTunde:

Do you have a family member who is a military personnel?

You don't realize what these men are sacrificing to keep the country safe!

Whatever problems you may see from.the military is not the fault of these gallant men being killed everyday ...

Blame your government!
The military from top to bottom are bastards. They're bunch or corrupt murderers

Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by Nasri100(m): 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
[quote author= post=115762690][/quote]

Keeps you calm and focused since no available Toto around now

Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
These ones are lying, soldiers are highly promiscuous and patronise prostitutes slot. Marry a soldier at your own peril

Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by Sltp: 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
SuperWriter:
May God bless you guys for leaving everything behind to protect us.

Victory is from God alone.

Hire me to write quality content for your blog. Check my signature for contact.
Oga, they're after their paycheck. They don't protect anyone. They're a threat to the common citizens

Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by PandoraObi: 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Same Nnamdi Kanu The Messiah of Biafra? Very funny.
Yes nau, I heard the guy was having eye problems and probably he might have penile fractures from penetrating the wall after he wasn't allow to do something for the underage Kenya girls
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by astonished: 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
Even those you are trying to defend would laugh at your comment,

Which country is safe? May be you are from Ghana.

Nigeria military know themselves as most coward and useless military in the world, highly corrupt & barbaric, and only trained to harass armless innocent citizens

GlorifiedTunde:

Whatever problems you may see from.the military is not the fault of these gallant men being killed everyday ...

Blame your government!

Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
Me that have been celebating for 3years even though i am not a busy man nko?

Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by alizma: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
SuperWriter:

May God bless you abundantly.

Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
astonished:
Even those you are trying to defend would laugh at your comment,

Which country is safe? May be you are from Ghana.

Nigeria military know themselves as most coward and useless military in the world, highly corrupt & barbaric, and only trained to harass armless innocent citizens

Listen, I am not saying the country is close to safe.

But these men lose their lives everyday trying to protect it.

I may not like may of the evils of the NA, but these men are not always to be blamed for such.

There are thousands of good and committed men in the army - those are the ones I'm talking about.

Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by hartfriday(m): 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
Aswear this guys them dey try I met some while working offshore in Addax and Chevron field, was shocktalized when some navy personnel start asking me out and I was like this guy nah Gay abi nah joke e dey joke?
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by alizma: 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
GlorifiedTunde:

Blame your government!
Don't mind them
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by Olaniyimubarak: 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
BIZNess123:
Instead of to end insurgent u are are thinking of banging..
werey shey u, u no dey Bleep ?
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by davewhizy: 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
Shellsploit:
Where is aboniki balm when u need it?

Ben Carson sef shocked shocked shocked shocked
GIFTED HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by Zulu2022: 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
U quit now,turn civilian
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by Zetty177x: 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2022
post=115762719:

See as hatred and bitterness dey ooze commot for your body.
Shame on you.

God bless our soldiers.

I have been looking for ur comments under politics, u ran away

Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by Emola12(m): 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Social media Soldier, This one doesn't deserve that khaki .
Where are the soldiers of old?
I think dey should hand over the khaki to you nah
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by kingthreat(m): 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
successmatters:
After committing crimes everywhere?

You must have a hardon for terrorists.
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by ymarts: 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
SuperWriter:

Protect who?

Nigeria of today have no military or Police. Bandits, terrorists, unknown and known gunmen, ritualists and kidnappers are killing Nigerians in all 36 states including Abuja on daily basis, so tell me how they are protecting you?

Traveling from one Nigerian state to another by road is now one of the most dangerous human endeavor, yet you have soldiers, useless soldiers only good at molesting and intimidating unarmed Nigerian civilians

Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
Many Nigerians are lenient with rapists, you'll hear stupid things like "body no be firewood, why was she there", so your soldiers are now firewood?

Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lovelife433:
Sex kill All of you there. Animal idiots.
common sense no easy o.

Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by johnkeni(m): 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lovelife433:
Sex kill All of you there. Animal idiots.

U no get sense
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by Ebonygeek(f): 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
Ehn. Nack each other na lipsrsealed
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by Qwi1: 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by Stanleyq: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
BloomingDale:
Nigerian Government should please organize some prostitutes for them na. Body no be firewood.
So, no females in the army ba?
Re: Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) by aviara: 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
The labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain

Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" / Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. / Femi Fani-kayode Meets Jonathan In Abuja (Photos)