Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,142 members, 7,867,320 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:49 PM

"I Love My Husband Woto Woto" - Bbnaija Star Kess’ Oyinbo Wife Speaks Pidgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Love My Husband Woto Woto" - Bbnaija Star Kess’ Oyinbo Wife Speaks Pidgin (614 Views)

Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) / Best Man Accused Of Marrying Groom’s Wife Speaks / Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Love My Husband Woto Woto" - Bbnaija Star Kess’ Oyinbo Wife Speaks Pidgin by CrisNews12: 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
'I Love My Husband Woto Woto' —BBNaija Star Kess’ Oyinbo Wife Speaks Pidgin English

BBNaija star, Kess is amomg the housemates in the competition that was nominated for possible eviction if care is not taking on the fourth week of the show.

Angel, the reality star’s oyinbo wife took to her Instagram account to react to the news of the eviction in a viral video she shared....

MORE DETAILS IN THE LINK BELOW:
https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&v=0&pagename=1660658533039ILoveMyHusbandWotoWoto039BBNaijaStarKessOyinboWifeSpeaksPidginEnglishCrisben.html

(1) (Reply)

Should Your Girlfriend Get Sexual With You Online Does It Means She Is A H*e / Advise Pls: What Can She Do to Reduce Bellefat? / Who Have Noticed This? 4 Out Of 10 Igbo Guys Are Stammerer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.