Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Should Your Girlfriend Get Sexual With You Online Does It Means She Is A H*e - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Your Girlfriend Get Sexual With You Online Does It Means She Is A H*e (579 Views)

Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) / If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. / If You See Her Doing Any Of These 3 Around You – It Means She Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Your Girlfriend Get Sexual With You Online Does It Means She Is A H*e by Miravik900(m): 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
Below are screenshots attached of the conversation I had with my girl I met her a virgin but I'm thinking she will soon be going through the h*e phase any time from now NLanders what's your thought on this?
Re: Should Your Girlfriend Get Sexual With You Online Does It Means She Is A H*e by Miravik900(m): 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
What's your thought my fellow red pill brothers
Re: Should Your Girlfriend Get Sexual With You Online Does It Means She Is A H*e by Chris2863(m): 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
Which kin chat be this op angry grin grin grin. All I see here is two werey in a relationship

1 Like

Re: Should Your Girlfriend Get Sexual With You Online Does It Means She Is A H*e by Solofresh2: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
To be honest, this is a stupid question to ask
What is she before you met her?
A gay?

1 Like

Re: Should Your Girlfriend Get Sexual With You Online Does It Means She Is A H*e by Miravik900(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
Chris2863:
Which kin chat be this op angry grin grin grin. All I see here is two werey in a relationship

Meaning?
Re: Should Your Girlfriend Get Sexual With You Online Does It Means She Is A H*e by Miravik900(m): 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2022
Solofresh2:
To be honest, this is a stupid question to ask
What is she before you met her?
A gay?

I'm just asking because of the way she is blunt if she has hoeing tendencies

1 Like

Re: Should Your Girlfriend Get Sexual With You Online Does It Means She Is A H*e by Solofresh2: 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
Miravik900:

I'm just asking because of the way she is blunt if she has hoeing tendencies
Yes of course
Re: Should Your Girlfriend Get Sexual With You Online Does It Means She Is A H*e by Miravik900(m): 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
Solofresh2:
Yes of course
Wow!! What makes you think so? sorry for the question tho just wanna know
Re: Should Your Girlfriend Get Sexual With You Online Does It Means She Is A H*e by Solofresh2: 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
Miravik900:

Wow!! What makes you think so? sorry for the question tho just wanna know
From the chats I can know
Re: Should Your Girlfriend Get Sexual With You Online Does It Means She Is A H*e by Miravik900(m): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2022
Solofresh2:
From the chats I can know

But is it certain that she gonna h*e in no time or is just a probability?
Re: Should Your Girlfriend Get Sexual With You Online Does It Means She Is A H*e by Solofresh2: 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
Miravik900:

But is it certain that she gonna h*e in no time or is just a probability?
She has started hoeing already
Re: Should Your Girlfriend Get Sexual With You Online Does It Means She Is A H*e by Miravik900(m): 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
Solofresh2:
She has started hoeing already

Okay thanks I wanted to take her serious but I'm having a second thought I'm the one that deflowered her actually
Re: Should Your Girlfriend Get Sexual With You Online Does It Means She Is A H*e by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2022
Where is the screenshot?

1 Like

Re: Should Your Girlfriend Get Sexual With You Online Does It Means She Is A H*e by Miravik900(m): 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
Jovialjune1:
Where is the screenshot?
Here below I will take them down in a minute
Re: Should Your Girlfriend Get Sexual With You Online Does It Means She Is A H*e by Solofresh2: 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
Miravik900:

Okay thanks I wanted to take her serious but I'm having a second thought I'm the one that deflowered her actually
A deflowered lady is prone to promiscousity because she will always feel like having more sex being her first time and she can get it anywhere.She will always want to have that feeling again.
That's what I noticed about this ladies
Re: Should Your Girlfriend Get Sexual With You Online Does It Means She Is A H*e by Miravik900(m): 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
[quote author=Solofresh2 post=115893635] A deflowered lady is prone to promiscousity because she will always feel like having more sex being her first time and she can get it anywhere.She will always want to have that feeling again.
That's what I noticed about this ladies[/quote

Okay I just hope she doesn't hoe around because I really like her
Re: Should Your Girlfriend Get Sexual With You Online Does It Means She Is A H*e by Miravik900(m): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
Why is it that every girl must pass through the hoe phase is just pathetic

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2022 Fight Night: Phyna & Sheggz Crazy Fight In The Arena!� / . / Male Child Or Female Child: Which Do You Want To Give Birth To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.