Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. (32241 Views)

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / If You Wish To Have A Better 2021, Stay Away From These Five Things. / 12 Things You Will Always Wish You Knew Early In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by internationalman(m): 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Softmirror:

THANKS FOR CARING. YES SHE DOES.

I'm just surprised there are married people really. Most people here comments sound juvenile..

Enjoy your marriage bro

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Softmirror: 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
internationalman:

I'm just surprised there are married people really. Most people here comments sound juvenile..

Enjoy your marriage bro

THANKS MAN!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by kelspinall(m): 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
never loved,be loyal and thinking everyone has a good heart

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Cravemore: 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
I wish I was aware of fraud.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by obinna58(m): 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
Never show anybody that they're too important to you.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Konjiboii: 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
Investing in Bitcoin when I first heard it a year after launch.

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
invested in BTC as far back as 2012 or 2013

japa plans to study after my secondary school

not to love any lady until you re ready to marry ..

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Mryacks: 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
Put you first las last....

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Peskid147: 12:06am On Sep 17, 2022
This life is all vanity

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
Hamachi:
why?

First day in need and see if anyone will come to your aid despite being nice and helpful in the past to them.

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Starz825(m): 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2022
ibechris:
Saving and investing at 20's or 25years old pays.
You see that saving..I hear am...
But you see that investing....where you wan invest

Tell me....wey fraudsters full everywhere...

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by mhizandrea1(f): 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
I wish I knew that what Happened in the movie 'titanic' was nothing but pure fiction. There is no Jack or Rose cry cry

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Hamachi(f): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
hmmmmmmm
valentineuwakwe:

First day in need and see if anyone will come to your aid despite being nice and helpful in the past to them.
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Hamachi(f): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
Starz825:

You see that saving..I hear am...
But you see that investing....where you wan invest

Tell me....wey fraudsters full everywhere...
Have you tried US stocks market?

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Hamachi(f): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
emmanuelpopson:
invested in BTC as far back as 2012 or 2013

japa plans to study after my secondary school

[b]not to love any lady until you re ready to marry
..[/b]

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by segzy17: 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
Education is just a waste of the little precious time we get

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by kelspinall(m): 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
should had been fuqin #oes for fun not love(emotions)

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Regex: 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
mhizandrea1:
I wish I knew that what Happened in the movie 'titanic' was nothing but pure fiction. There is no Jack or Rose cry cry

Wait, what?

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by techgen(m): 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
Should have stayed off.. Synthetic trading that crippled me and focused more on developing homemade products.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by mhizandrea1(f): 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
Regex:

Wait, what?
I know right....... I was shocked as well
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Regex: 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
mhizandrea1:

I know right....... I was shocked as well

This is electricution

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by hardon1(m): 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Dat in the Life of Ladies, there is NOTHING like 'He is just my Friend'...

If she has Opportunity or she is Sex-starved, She will Fcvk dat 'Friend'!

My best and closest friend is a babe. We have never bleeped and I don't think we will, despite we have slept in same bed a number of times.

As you get older and begin to realize that sex is overated, you will have better control over it

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Vinnie2000(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
hardon1:

My best and closest friend is a babe. We have never bleeped and I don't think we will, despite we have slept in same bed a number of times.

As you get older and begin to realize that sex is overated, you will have better control over it

Hehehe...

Dis Guy is Naive... smiley

You clearly do NOT understand how the Minds of Ladies work.

It WILL SHOCK you to Know that if as you both were on same Bed@Night,
You had Switched off the Lights and Climbed ontop and Start Kissing her, She will use Style to drag down her Skirts or Whatever she is wearing to Receive ur Gbola..

Lolsss...You do NOT know Girls o.

54 Likes

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by emmaodet: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
hardon1:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

You are a very good and Simple man.

Only God knows how many men out there are still like you.

29 Likes

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

You are a very good and Simple man.

Only God knows how many men out there are still like you.
Should he have pressured her or manipulate her into sleeping with him because they shared the same bed? Why did you use the Simple(simp) on him?

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by emmaodet: 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
Rozross:
Should he have pressured her or manipulate her into sleeping with him because they shared the same bed? Why did you use the Simple(simp) on him?

Roz, i didn't call him a simp, you did.
Yu changed the narrative.
I called him a gentle man...a simple man but your mind is very very dirty Rose. All you saw was a simp.
Why should he force a lady-friend for sex? Haba, it is not good now.

25 Likes

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
emmaodet:

Roz, i didn't call him a simp, you did.
Yu changed the narrative.
I called him a gentle man...a simple man but your mind is very very dirty Rose. All you saw was a simp.
Why should he force a lady-friend for sex? Haba, it is not good now.
Well, you wouldn’t blame me much knowing fully well how you Redpillers use the “simple” word in disguise as simp.

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by DevilsEqual(m): 11:33am On Sep 19, 2022
Coolguy34:
That government no send your papa.
If you are born poor it's not your fault
But it's your fault if you become poor

I do data entry jobs, and I'm good at it
Please check my signature

Sir, I am interested in doing this, i would like you to link me up sir
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Coolguy34(m): 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
DevilsEqual:

Sir, I am interested in doing this, i would like you to link me up sir
you get job for me or you want learn?
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Sweetvie: 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
Softmirror:

THANKS MAN!
Softmirror... nice smiley I like ur moniker but how can a mirror be soft?
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by hardon1(m): 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Hehehe...

Dis Guy is Naive... smiley

You clearly do NOT understand how the Minds of Ladies work.

It WILL SHOCK you to Know that if as you both were on same Bed@Night,
You had Switched off the Lights and Climbed ontop and Start Kissing her, She will use Style to drag down her Skirts or Whatever she is wearing to Receive ur Gbola..

Lolsss...You do NOT know Girls o.

It's not a question of being naive... Am not a kid and I know all that about women, am I'm my thirties And I Bleep silly when I want to.

It's borne out of the kind of relationship between Me and her. She is mature too (late 20s). We do things together, go out sometimes but we don't Bleep.

I have given her back and nyash massage a couple of times and she had felt my bulge a number of times. We don't just want to Bleep each other , simple.

There are some ladies I would have this level of proximity with and I wouldn't let it fly, I would shoot my shot. It's the nature of our friendships and it has come a long way

Mind you, she isn't ugly o - if you're thinking she is, she is dark, tall, moderate breast, super curves and well shaped soft arse. She has a boyfriend and a Suger daddy and I know them both. She knows mine too. There is nothing she hides from me and me from her

So my guy, a man and and woman can be close friends without necessarily fucking each other

16 Likes

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by emmaodet: 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
hardon1:

It's not a question of being naive... Am not a kid and I know all that about women, am I'm my thirties And I Bleep silly when I want to.
It's borne out of the kind of relationship between Me and her. She is mature too (late 20s). We do things together, go out sometimes but we don't Bleep.
I have given her back and nyash massage a couple of times and she had felt my bulge a number of times. We don't just want to Bleep each other , simple.
There are some ladies I would have this level of proximity with and I wouldn't let it fly, I would shoot my shot. It's the nature of our friendships and it has come a long way
Mind you, she isn't ugly o - if you're thinking she is, she is dark, tall, moderate breast, super curves and well shaped soft arse. She has a boyfriend and a Suger daddy and I know them both. She knows mine too. There is nothing she hides from me and me from her
So my guy, a man and and woman can be close friends without necessarily fucking each other

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? / Advantages & Disadvantages Of Living Alone / 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World