Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. (32368 Views)

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / If You Wish To Have A Better 2021, Stay Away From These Five Things. / 12 Things You Will Always Wish You Knew Early In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Searchingvictor: 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
hardon1:

It's not a question of being naive... Am not a kid and I know all that about women, am I'm my thirties And I Bleep silly when I want to.

It's borne out of the kind of relationship between Me and her. She is mature too (late 20s). We do things together, go out sometimes but we don't Bleep.

I have given her back and nyash massage a couple of times and she had felt my bulge a number of times. We don't just want to Bleep each other , simple.

There are some ladies I would have this level of proximity with and I wouldn't let it fly, I would shoot my shot. It's the nature of our friendships and it has come a long way

Mind you, she isn't ugly o - if you're thinking she is, she is dark, tall, moderate breast, super curves and well shaped soft arse. She has a boyfriend and a Suger daddy and I know them both. She knows mine too. There is nothing she hides from me and me from her

So my guy, a man and and woman can be close friends without necessarily fucking each other

Hope you really have d1ck undecided
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Japheth17: 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
If I had known I'd have reduced my cocky attitude back then in the university and I would never have come out with a 3rd class.
Imagine coming from a poor family with no connection and having a 3rd class degree.

I can say it was youthful exuberance, but it's still my fault 100%
(I was not a cultist, I was just nonchalant and over confident)

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Toratora: 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
emmanuelpopson:
invested in BTC as far back as 2012 or 2013

japa plans to study after my secondary school

not to love any lady until you re ready to marry ..

It's never late bro
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by 7arrows: 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
Softmirror:
I WISH I KNEW THAT WOMEN GENERALLY PRETEND AS IF THEY DON'T LIKE SEX BUT ACTUALLY LOVE IT SO MUCH. THE FEW GUYS WHO KNEW THIS EARLY IN LIFE, WERE SWIMMING IN PUSSIES AFTER PUSSIES grin. .

Guy I beg I no wan laugh. I dey vex here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by MedicH: 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
makeherscream:
That the woman body is just an infection bag nothing special about it undecided

So when u look at your mother u see infection bag?

1 Like

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Venom11(m): 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
Demariz:

Depends on what currency you choose to save in. If its euro,pounds or dollar then its investing.
I feel you.. Blessed up�

1 Like

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Loonyy(m): 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
I wish I knew how to Japa via school program

1 Like

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Thryphosa(m): 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
hardon1:

It's not a question of being naive... Am not a kid and I know all that about women, am I'm my thirties And I Bleep silly when I want to.

It's borne out of the kind of relationship between Me and her. She is mature too (late 20s). We do things together, go out sometimes but we don't Bleep.

I have given her back and nyash massage a couple of times and she had felt my bulge a number of times. We don't just want to Bleep each other , simple.

There are some ladies I would have this level of proximity with and I wouldn't let it fly, I would shoot my shot. It's the nature of our friendships and it has come a long way

Mind you, she isn't ugly o - if you're thinking she is, she is dark, tall, moderate breast, super curves and well shaped soft arse. She has a boyfriend and a Suger daddy and I know them both. She knows mine too. There is nothing she hides from me and me from her

So my guy, a man and and woman can be close friends without necessarily fucking each other

Its just a matter of time una go still nack

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Shedy204(m): 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
dem say you like cassava I get big cassava
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Toratora: 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
kdfinest:
wish I trust a guy whom introduced crypto to me back then, I would have been a millionaire for long, but I thought na scammer. all because of scam experience I had.

That's what I'm facing now as I'm trying to explain what cryptocurrency is and investing in it but my niggas keep brushing me off.
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by abokikhalifa: 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
hardon1:

My best and closest friend is a babe. We have never bleeped and I don't think we will, despite we have slept in same bed a number of times.

As you get older and begin to realize that sex is overated, you will have better control over it

Baba your prick no dey work

5 Likes

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Smartor: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hamachi:
One of the things I wish I knew earlier...

Saving is not investing.
I would have learn a skill during my university days

2 Likes

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Blhezin(m): 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
No be lie
internationalman:
That learning a physical skill at a very young age is more valuable than writing jamb

2 Likes

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Tfsho: 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
Time is the only currency we have ...how we spend it determines everything.

Practical skills is better than certs.

Hardwork is universal.

A man is loved for only what he can offer.

Failing as many times as possible only teaches what works and what doesn't

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by bepositive11: 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
mikkyjay:
I wish I stumbled on the redpill earlier

Years from now, when you become mature, you will say "I wish I stumbled on the redpill never"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by bepositive11: 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
extol1:
Nobody care about you

You don't have family and friends? Do you care about yourself in the first place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by BigDawsNet: 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
I should have japa like 2 decades ago

2 Likes

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by riverbird: 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
I wish I knew that you need someone at the top to connect you to a job in Nigeria after acquiring your certificate, as in man know man undecided

2 Likes

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by princeso2020(m): 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
I WISH I KNEW "JESUS CHRIST" EARLIER.

10 Likes

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Toratora: 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
Adeneye12345:
Knowing about cryptocurrency

I'm glad now you know as it's never late.

It's only late when one dies but so long you still breathing you gotta keep pushing.

1 Like

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ikennaford:
How to make a girl squirt,

Tell
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by shem4soul: 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
I wish I knew programming earlier, I won't Ve wasted my time after my National diploma trying to gain admission into university...cause Nigeria school is a Big scam

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by chukkystar(m): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Avoid Toxic people like a plague, they will bring You down with their Toxicity if You stay around them too long..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Softmirror:

SHE IS ALWAYS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SUN SETTING. IF SHE IS NOT HAPPY WITH MY PERFORMANCE, SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN SKIPPING NIGHTS AFTER NIGHTS. BUT NA SHE DEY CARRY HER LEG WAKA COME.

Stop talking about your poor wife online please

1 Like

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by riverbird: 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
Softmirror:
I WISH I KNEW THAT WOMEN GENERALLY PRETEND AS IF THEY DON'T LIKE SEX BUT ACTUALLY LOVE IT SO MUCH. THE FEW GUYS WHO KNEW THIS EARLY IN LIFE, WERE SWIMMING IN PUSSIES AFTER PUSSIES grin. .

I swear your last line don crack my skull open grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy....heeeediot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Toratora: 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
I'll say what I wish I had know now I could have known it since but fear held me back.

I'm learning to control my fears now and I hope I perfect it sooner than later.

3 Likes

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
Kennyprince:
I wish I knew earlier that honesty doesn't pay all the time

Honestly

1 Like

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by SenatePresdo(m): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
7buckz:

You got your dictionary Dickson!
You can Google stay and wicked find the meaning out

I can google Stay and Wicked?

you didn't tell me you are also staying Mumu grin
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by dododawa1: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
Beer � take MONEY

1 Like

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Alezy(m): 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
Only if I knew.

Immediately after secondary school na to learn and perfect a particular skill then later attending short courses on that same thing already learnt.

Life for easy wella

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Freshnexx(f): 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Softmirror:

IT ALMOST AFFECTED MY MARRIAGE. WHEN I MARRIED NEWLY, I AND MY WIFE SHARED THE SAME ROOM. SHE BEHAVES SOME HOW WHEN IT COMES TO SEX WHICH MAKES ME FEEL AS IF AM ALL ABOUT SEX. AFTER JUST A FEW YEARS, I STARTED STAYING ALONE IN MY SEPERATE BEDROOM WHILE SHE AND OUR KIDS STAY TOGETHER IN ANOTHER.

LIKE PLAY LIKE PLAY, ALMOST EVERY SINGLE NIGHT AFTER THE KIDS HAVE SLEPT OFF NASO SHE GO CARRY HER LEG WAKA COME MY ROOM, DEY WAKE ME WITH TOUCH TOUCH AFTER ME DONE SLEEP ALREADY. AT FIRST IT DIDN'T CLICK UNTIL WHEN MY BODY START TO THE TELL ME. TRUE, TRUE IF TOH SAY I KNOW EHN. THE KIND PREPARATION WEY I FOR DON DEY DO THROUGH EXERCISE TO KEEP FIT BEFORE MARRIAGE SEF.......SHE FOR KNOW SAY ME SEF NA SEX MACHINE .......MAKE I NO TALK AGAIN grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) / Things That Sound Like Compliments But Are Actually Insults. / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.