Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. (32226 Views)

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / If You Wish To Have A Better 2021, Stay Away From These Five Things. / 12 Things You Will Always Wish You Knew Early In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Naijaolosho2: 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
Peskid147:
This life is all vanity

Best comment.

I wish I knew earlier that life is vanity.
cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Stronghold91: 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hamachi:
One of the things I wish I knew earlier...

Saving is not investing.
to hate and take revenge
on the enemies

1 Like

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Hassanmaye(m): 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
7buckz:
Stay wicked!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
Engaging in multiple streams of incomes

5 Likes

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Asour: 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hamachi:
One of the things I wish I knew earlier...

Saving is not investing.

True.
But Tell that to someone who got his hands burnt while investing.

8 Likes

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Olumaeme: 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nobody send you

6 Likes

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by faqir(m): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
Getting loan from bank

4 Likes

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Adeneye12345(m): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
Knowing about cryptocurrency

3 Likes

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by SaturnNick(m): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
extol1:
Nobody care about you

1 Like

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by 7buckz(m): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
SenatePresdo:

What does that mean?
You got your dictionary Dickson!
You can Google stay and wicked and find the meaning out
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by AdeWire001: 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Stay wicked I repeat stay wicked

Just stay wicked
sign out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Hydroxide(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Make I no lie, Yahoo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Hassanmaye(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
makeherscream:
That the woman body is just an infection bag nothing special about it undecided
Are you for real?
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Allconnected(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Gambling Ruins.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by BiggestGbola(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
Starz825:

You see that saving..I hear am...
But you see that investing....where you wan invest

Tell me....wey fraudsters full everywhere...
…Buy land keep now, u go enjoy am later

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Skyfly007: 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
SmartyPants:

Actually women have more libido as they grow older. Mid 30's to 40's theirs goes up as ours comes down.
A woman's libido is highest in her 20's.
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nothing. I have no serious regrets in life.

All mistakes I ever made were bound to happen so I have experience. Ok. Ok. If I were to choose, I would say to have taken life a bit more seriously in my younger years, but no, it's why there's something called "youthful exuberance". Or maybe, to have found a guardian in life to hold my hands when I exhibited juvenile tendencies. Still do. I had too much freedom while growing up. I didn't grow up with parents for the better part of my life. I wish that freedom was a bit tweaked.

Anyways, it made me so self-aware and independent-minded, so no regrets.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Maforgreats(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ikennaford:
How to make a girl squirt,

Ur mates are learning money making skills, see the one u decide to settle for, why bro?. But how u dy do am?

1 Like

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
Beautiful thread, where is Adekunle Gold, if I had known the life i was searching for was already mine.
Make he come give us what's the real story all about.

Let me bring this opportunity to our notice, for potential investors home and abroad not to missed out.

Don't miss out on this opportunity.

An Estate located at Epe, Lagos, Nigeria, "Dukia Africa".

Set to be the most sourcing Estate for Investment opportunities for both home base and foreign Investors.

Structure to be the tourist attraction from across the globe where artists and entertainers will be inviting for live performance.

Special Features:
- HELIPAD for Helicopters landing
- ZOO to house different and all kinds of animals
- STADIUM for both football and other sport activities
- BUSINESS DISTRICT
- Eco friendly and lot more.

Early Birds Price:
500sqm - 15m
300sqm - 10m
200sqm - 6.5m

Dukia Africa Estate, where people will be going, get there now and buy the land.
Africa's Biggest Resort Estate that mixes nature with technology.

For physical Inspection, enquiry and payment details:

1 Like

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Hassanmaye(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Hehehe...

Dis Guy is Naive... smiley

You clearly do NOT understand how the Minds of Ladies work.

It WILL SHOCK you to Know that if as you both were on same Bed@Night,
You had Switched off the Lights and Climbed ontop and Start Kissing her, She will use Style to drag down her Skirts or Whatever she is wearing to Receive ur Gbola..

Lolsss...You do NOT know Girls o.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
Not to trust anyone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by gulfer: 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
One thing I wish I knew earlier is that 'As a human being with powers in me to achieve so much which must be brought to the surface, ' "I am my own worst enemy" undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by EM123: 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
hardon1:

My best and closest friend is a babe. We have never bleeped and I don't think we will, despite we have slept in same bed a number of times.

As you get older and begin to realize that sex is overated, you will have better control over it
nice comment from you
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by victooman: 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
hardon1:

It's not a question of being naive... Am not a kid and I know all that about women, am I'm my thirties And I Bleep silly when I want to.

It's borne out of the kind of relationship between Me and her. She is mature too (late 20s). We do things together, go out sometimes but we don't Bleep.

I have given her back and nyash massage a couple of times and she had felt my bulge a number of times. We don't just want to Bleep each other , simple.

There are some ladies I would have this level of proximity with and I wouldn't let it fly, I would shoot my shot. It's the nature of our friendships and it has come a long way

Mind you, she isn't ugly o - if you're thinking she is, she is dark, tall, moderate breast, super curves and well shaped soft arse. She has a boyfriend and a Suger daddy and I know them both. She knows mine too. There is nothing she hides from me and me from her

So my guy, a man and and woman can be close friends without necessarily fucking each other

shame no dey catch u?, u knew she had a boyfriend and yet u have given her butt massage and she have felt ur bulge?? oga calm down abeg, if not now it will be later, u will definitely fvck that girl, this one is just excuses,,

7 Likes

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by SmartyPants(m): 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
Skyfly007:
A woman's libido is highest in her 20's.

See below. This is well established so I don't knownwhere you learned your own.

1 Like

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Patriotsleague: 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
Learn a skill, a skill is much more valuable than struggling for years to get into university.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Hassanmaye(m): 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
niyi123:
I WISH I KNEW THAT WOMEN GENERALLY PRETEND AS IF THEY DON'T LIKE SEX BUT ACTUALLY LOVE IT SO MUCH. THE FEW GUYS WHO KNEW THIS EARLY IN LIFE, WERE SWIMMING IN PUSSIES AFTER PUSSIES
Copy copy
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by 7buckz(m): 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
Be SHIESTY to make it to the top and stay alive in this world of ours.

1 Like

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Juicethekid: 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
obigenius:
I wish I learnt Forex trading earlier
And have you learnt it now?

1 Like

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by ppogba: 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
When you are passing through tough times, your phone may not ring for days consecutively.

Most friends are fair whether Friends.

As you grow older, all man to himself.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Gotam: 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
abobote:
That being last born doesn't mean you won't suffer
lol that is me you are talking about

3 Likes

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Toratora: 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
Konjiboii:
Investing in Bitcoin when I first heard it a year after launch.

Renec will be launching next week bro.

I advice you buy even if is 10 and hold it or alternatively you can mine it for free now.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? / Advantages & Disadvantages Of Living Alone / 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.