Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. (32234 Views)

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / If You Wish To Have A Better 2021, Stay Away From These Five Things. / 12 Things You Will Always Wish You Knew Early In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by achimendy(m): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hamachi:
One of the things I wish I knew earlier...

Saving is not investing.

Success system. I didn't know about it earlier.
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Dagr8tosyn: 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
All the time I spent playing football with the thinking that I will become a super star one day I would have learn Barbing and Computer programming.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by infofta(m): 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
1. Don't allow your emotions control you. You may be doing everything for someone who doesn't care about you. People are self centered and only after what they can gain.

3. Do not put so much trust in friends, they will easily betray you out of envy or greed.

3. Make good use of your time especially when you are young. Time waits for nobody.

4 The only person you can depend on is yourself. Nobody actually care about you.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Softmirror: 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by kingscare1(m): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
mhizandrea1:
I wish I knew that what Happened in the movie 'titanic' was nothing but pure fiction. There is no Jack or Rose cry cry

Babee, why do you say this? Please I want to know.
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Itzurboi(m): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
BiggestGbola:

…Buy land keep now, u go enjoy am later
Sha no buy for where omo onile dey terrorize, if not......
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by obigenius(m): 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
I understand where your coming from, every successful FX trader today have ugly experience including me, they are successful today because they never gave up. I started learning Forex 2020, but I started making profit just last month till date. I believe with the right strategy, good risk management and an honest mentor you will recover whatever you've lost in fx no matter the amount. Last month alone, I made upto 1k$ profit and I can share my trade history if you need it. Sometimes if I see some nairalanders saying FX is a scam, I will just be laughing
lkdolz:

I wish I never read success digest magazine in 2005 where I came across Fx trading. The money I wasted on FX will have been better spent travelling to US or Europe.
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by ibechris(m): 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
highness25:
So me wey invest in my 28 no try abi? If I had known all the years I spent in the university, I would have used them to hustle. I've made my first million at 30 sha

Funny enough,I didn't start at that age either but I am sure u know it pays to also wish u had started earlier.

I made my first one million naira at the exact age with u and when I made close to 4million naira in total,I got married.

1 Like

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by smeag0l(m): 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
Run away , please.
mperornero:

I swear, all you get now is fake love cause the country is hard… imagine my ex that was snubbing me and blocked me on WhatsApp a few years back unblocking me now.. cause she knew I was getting my bills paid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by ibechris(m): 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Zubech:

Abeg boss no vex, invest in wetin be dat?

Invest in treasury bills,money lending,bonds,Commercial papers and see your money increasing rather than keeping it in one account.

1 Like

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by sslcrypt: 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
That Nigerians are just bunch of brainless people that love their oppressors

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Goodboy2000(m): 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
Dagr8tosyn:
All the time I spent playing football with the thinking that I will become a super star one day I would have learn Barbing and Computer programming.

I am currently serving, is it too late to learn computer programming ?
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by UnproudLife: 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
Alezy:
Only if I knew.

Immediately after secondary school na to learn and perfect a particular skill then later attending short courses on that same thing already learnt.

Life for easy wella
Was blessed to have done this exact thing and went on to be an entrepreneur even if I didn't continue with the skill... Country hard nw. Chai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Johel(m): 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hamachi:
One of the things I wish I knew earlier...

Saving is not investing.

How to make money and save from it.
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Goodboy2000(m): 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
I wished I graduated early enough, please which skills do I learn?
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by UncleChike: 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
that sex is overated in our society

4 Likes

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Tgb1: 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
Left nigeria earlier
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by emmaodet: 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
tommy589:

E be like say Dem don show you grin

But you can't stop giving if it is in your DNA

Is giving in the DNA?
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
Japheth17:

Thank you for this!
You literally described me.
I got admission at 16, I was young.
God knows my parents tried their best (they still are), but the lure Owerri had on a naive young boy like me was too much to ignore.
I also suffer from ADHD

I finished in 2016, I would be rounding up service by next month (I would be 27)

I still believe that degree is not for me, i am currently an undergraduate at NOUN, studying criminology.

I gym now as it helps me focus (it's what works for me!)

I hope life gives me just one more chance sha..

But thank you

About the tech industry, how legit is alx-africa?
I've been hearing about them...

Life always gives us chances as much as we want as long as we are willing to work to be better. So, don't despair. As I said, there's always light at the end of the tunnel. Endeavour to see challenges as stepping stones.

Oh, and yes, ALX Africa is legit. In your spare time, check them out. You won't regret it. All the best to you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by emmaodet: 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
henrysam:
That women are not meant to be trusted. That they are just object of fun and not to be taken serious.

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by extol1(m): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ayilara1:

True True

I learnt this this year.
some dont really know what its mean. Some are saying dont i have family
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Asour: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hamachi:
You need someone to guide you

Sure.

But even they (guides) suffer losses.

1 Like

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by SouthSouth1914: 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ikennaford:

All squirt, you just gats to learn, some squirt do easily some with hard work,stop asking google shit bra

Don’t go and destroy someone’s daughter.

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
internationalman:
That learning a physical skill at a very young age is more valuable than writing jamb
true bro. how i wish

3 Likes

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by twosquare(m): 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Konjiboii:
Investing in Bitcoin when I first heard it a year after launch.
Like seriously? shocked cry

I heard it many years later, 2015 I think or 2016
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by justmondris: 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
mykeloke:
Please explain

Saving is not an invest because of inflation. Just imagine you saved 1million Naira in your bank account since 1972 and you want to withdraw and spend the money in 2022. Can you compare what 1 million can buy then and now? I believe the value of 100,000 Naira in 1972 is equivalent to that of 1 million Naira in 2022.

If you have invested that 1 million Naira in a landed property like land in 1972, just imagine the worth of the land by now. It’s very reasonable to say that in 1972, with one million Naira you would have been able to get upto ten plots of land in Lekki face one or VI(Lagos). If you want to sell those plots of land in 2022, that will be more than 300 million Naira.

You get the point now

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by mayorkent(m): 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
That we have little control over the outcomes of life , what would happen would happen ..

3 Likes

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Ikennaford: 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Don’t go and destroy someone’s daughter.
This shit is conducted in America or other European countries
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by 8BitGee(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
henrysam:
That women are not meant to be trusted. That they are just object of fun and not to be taken serious.

This is a terrible way to say the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Japheth17: 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Life always gives us chances as much as we want as long as we are willing to work to be better. So, don't despair. As I said, there's always light at the end of the tunnel. Endeavour to see challenges as stepping stones.

Oh, and yes, ALX Africa is legit. In your spare time, check them out. You won't regret it. All the best to you.
Thank you
God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Harkinsoji(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
"Time heals, time is everything"

Remember this in everything you do

Drops mic!

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? / Advantages & Disadvantages Of Living Alone / 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.