Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To (2806 Views)

Lady Publish Indecent Photos Best Friend Sent To Her Man To Seduce Him [photos] / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex / I Am 22 And My Son Is Now 5yrs Old. One Word For Me (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by detectivejones: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
3 options- 1- if your mum is alive and doesnt have a car surprise her with it. 2- Sell it invest the money in something or save it. 3- Register it with Uber and give your friend to remit to you every week.
Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by Scamfinders: 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
sanyablaze:

You're a fool... So your terms and conditions are to build a site for your client and later steal it back.

Look at you writing epistle like a goat... Finish up with the site and I'll show you what I'm capable of.

slowpoke said he's in Ikeja. Bastard, go and deceive your father with that. You're in Delta and I'll find you soonest.

As long as you're on this forum, you'll never know peace

Phone number:
oga I nor know u... This will be d last answer u get from me bye.

I checked d website, the owner is done with it, I contacted d dude and it seems u av severe dementia.

Stop bragging, go and meet him.

I will NEVER ANSWER YOU AGAIN
Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by damiloladuke: 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
Scamfinders:
oga I nor know u... This will be d last answer u get from me bye.

I checked d website, the owner is done with it, I contacted d dude and it seems u av severe dementia.

Stop bragging, go and meet him.

I will NEVER ANSWER YOU AGAIN

You're a big fool. I only blame myself for giving a job to a mentally deranged fellow.

What do you even expect from someone who sits in his room and starts imagining stuffs with a non existing girlfriend and posts on Nairaland.

Watch your back. I'll kill you when I see you.

Screenshot this and send to my DM like you did last time. At least you claimed you don't know me.

And note: You'll pay for my domain name kwitok.com you stole. You'll pay for my logo you're using on the site and you'll pay for scamming me
Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by ggoldmine: 8:44am On Aug 18, 2022
The man should give you a token for the car. Then, tell your girlfriend that you sold the car because you needed the money.

Scamfinders:
My girlfriend is insisting i give it to her while my family friend has been calling me all week for it.

The issue is that i told them i was no longer going to use it, now am regretting it cos i can just sell it off and get the money.

The family friend is a married man and he has been giving me reasons to dash him the car, my girlfriend told me she won't forgive me if I give it out because I already promised her before the new one came.

I can't even say NO to the man, I find it hard to disappoint person wey me know. I'm just confused and my mind is foggy, what will you advise me to do.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by Mattwillz: 10:22am On Aug 18, 2022
Scamfinders
Boss abeg make i dey under you..make i com serve you like 6 months..i wan dy see food to dy chop abeg for my family..i dey loyal boss
Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by Das1mama: 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
Scamfinders:
My girlfriend is insisting i give it to her while my family friend has been calling me all week for it.

The issue is that i told them i was no longer going to use it, now am regretting it cos i can just sell it off and get the money.

The family friend is a married man and he has been giving me reasons to dash him the car, my girlfriend told me she won't forgive me if I give it out because I already promised her before the new one came.

I can't even say NO to the man, I find it hard to disappoint person wey me know. I'm just confused and my mind is foggy, what will you advise me to do.
Maybe that your family friend with his family plans to start either Uber or Bolt to earn a living!!

while your girlfriend might be only for fun purpose!!

left for me the man deserves it more than your boo.
Choose wisely in case of future Karma. ladies are highly unpredictable.
Re: A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To by dochenaj: 12:06am On Aug 19, 2022
Since a friend sent you the new car. Become the friend that gifts your friend a car.

Tell your gf that your new car is for both of you. Case closed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Thang Just Disgraced Me In A Brothel 18+ / People I Love Don't Love Me Back / Is It Wise To Have Your Ex On Your BB Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.