Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

The Top 11 Causes Of Relationship Failure - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Top 11 Causes Of Relationship Failure (270 Views)

Man Transforms Tattoo From ‘naomi’ To ‘indomie’ After Relationship Failure / Relationship failure in d North / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Top 11 Causes Of Relationship Failure by Viztadaily12(m): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
1. You are overly choosy.

2. You don't expose yourself.

3. You worry about getting wounded.

4. You believe you must compromise.

5. You believe you can perform better.

6. There aren't any decent people around.

7. You haven't had a committed relationship as of yet.

8. Your previous wrongs keep getting in the way.

9. You only select unavailable individuals for dates.

10. If you want to find love, you must first examine what is preventing you from doing so.

11. Your recent split hasn't allowed you to fully recover (especially if it was recent).

these are the 11 Causes of Relationship Failure

1. You are overly choosy.

Compromise-making skills are a must.

People who aren't your perfect fit can't be forced to change in order for you to date them, so if they can't or won't, then perhaps it's time for a new relationship.

It is useless to try to change someone who doesn't share your values and ideas because they won't.

2. You don't expose yourself.

The first thing you need to be aware of is how crucial it is to present oneself. Do not simply put your profile on several dating websites and hope for the best! You must take the time to discover the ideal partner for you—someone who will value your unique personality and be able to share your hobbies.

This means that whenever someone messages me, I always reply to them within 24 hours because I want to have a real conversation with them as well as pay attention to them (if only briefly).

Please share this love content on your social media, make it reach out to people who are not seeing it, and let love lead.
Read to learn more with this love articles
you would love it
follow up and leave a comment
����������
Click Here. https://www.viztadaily.com/2022/08/the-top-11-causes-of-relationship.html
Visit Blog. https://www.viztadaily.com

(1) (Reply)

Girl Injects Herself With Boyfriend’s Hiv-positive Blood “to Prove Her Love” / Let's Have Fun: Who Are The Last Five People That Mentioned You On Nairaland? / Site To Make Money With A Simple Task

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.