Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Man Transforms Tattoo From ‘naomi’ To ‘indomie’ After Relationship Failure - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Transforms Tattoo From ‘naomi’ To ‘indomie’ After Relationship Failure (4103 Views)

Black Chyna Removes Demonic Tattoo From Hips / Cardi B Unveils Her Tattoo From Back To Middle Of Her Thigh Curve Naked Video / Relationship failure in d North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Transforms Tattoo From ‘naomi’ To ‘indomie’ After Relationship Failure by omgvoices: 8:38am On Mar 16, 2021
Nigerians have this saying which intends to question; weytin Musa no see for gate? It appears Musa has seen it all when it comes to doing his duties at the gate and so is social media.

What is trending on social media has to do with one man from Nigeria who has transformed his tattoo from Naomi to Indomie after relationship failure with now his ex; Naomi.

It appears he was really in love with Nao mi and one of the ways to prove his love for him was to tattoo her name on his arm.

But when things went south and the centre couldn’t hold anymore, this was what happened. He transformed Naomi to Indomie.

His action has predictably attracted scores of comments from tweeps from all angles.

Read some comments we gathered for you. and have a look at the photos here; https://esiama.com/man-transforms-tattoo-from-naomi-to-indomie-after-relationship-failure/
Re: Man Transforms Tattoo From ‘naomi’ To ‘indomie’ After Relationship Failure by richmond500: 8:40am On Mar 16, 2021
when u tire, u go put the picture here, I no wake up this morning to deh click links.
When u and Naomi finish, make ona bring the transformed pic here

11 Likes

Re: Man Transforms Tattoo From ‘naomi’ To ‘indomie’ After Relationship Failure by Anointedclass: 8:40am On Mar 16, 2021
Gone are the days love was chaking me
Re: Man Transforms Tattoo From ‘naomi’ To ‘indomie’ After Relationship Failure by osamz007: 8:46am On Mar 16, 2021
pucci ass niggá

1 Like

Re: Man Transforms Tattoo From ‘naomi’ To ‘indomie’ After Relationship Failure by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:58am On Mar 16, 2021
The only woman I'll tatoo her name on my body is my daughter... Right after I've do dna test ...grin

*Sip lean*

5 Likes

Re: Man Transforms Tattoo From ‘naomi’ To ‘indomie’ After Relationship Failure by donbachi(m): 9:00am On Mar 16, 2021
That is why,as human.we should be careful of the things we do and decisions we make...scars last forever and somethings can never undone.
Re: Man Transforms Tattoo From ‘naomi’ To ‘indomie’ After Relationship Failure by wumi2017(f): 9:23am On Mar 16, 2021
Indomie my fav food grin
Re: Man Transforms Tattoo From ‘naomi’ To ‘indomie’ After Relationship Failure by Lordpeckxy(m): 9:27am On Mar 16, 2021
Shit doesn't ęven look like a tattoo... more like a graphic photo art...
Re: Man Transforms Tattoo From ‘naomi’ To ‘indomie’ After Relationship Failure by Gofwane(m): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2021
God just asked me to post the pictures here so you don't have to click on the link OP posted grin

Jesus died on your behalf so you don't have to go to hell shocked

13 Likes

Re: Man Transforms Tattoo From ‘naomi’ To ‘indomie’ After Relationship Failure by JoyIsSweet: 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2021
Fake! Second picture was edited, not tattoo.

4 Likes

Re: Man Transforms Tattoo From ‘naomi’ To ‘indomie’ After Relationship Failure by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
Like the brother above stated.

Fake.
Re: Man Transforms Tattoo From ‘naomi’ To ‘indomie’ After Relationship Failure by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
Gofwane:
God just asked me to post the pictures here so you don't have to click on the link OP posted grin

Jesus died on your behalf so you don't have to go to hell shocked
Na Photoshop. You sef get eyes nah.
Re: Man Transforms Tattoo From ‘naomi’ To ‘indomie’ After Relationship Failure by Telegram234(m): 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
This first one Naomi is real
But the indomie is fake.
Photoshop
Re: Man Transforms Tattoo From ‘naomi’ To ‘indomie’ After Relationship Failure by Sluvist(m): 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
Bloody slowpoke.
Re: Man Transforms Tattoo From ‘naomi’ To ‘indomie’ After Relationship Failure by Gofwane(m): 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
5hanklee:

Na Photoshop. You sef get eyes nah.
I know. I just don't want nairalanders wasting time clicking on that link.
Re: Man Transforms Tattoo From ‘naomi’ To ‘indomie’ After Relationship Failure by bmdmix1: 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
yh right
Re: Man Transforms Tattoo From ‘naomi’ To ‘indomie’ After Relationship Failure by 4she: 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
Which kind emotional April Fool be dis kwa?? O
Re: Man Transforms Tattoo From ‘naomi’ To ‘indomie’ After Relationship Failure by princepee: 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
Y

(1) (Reply)

Where can I buy the gate in this picture. / Would You Date a Blue-Collar (Manual) Worker? / How To Seperate The Men From The Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.