Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows (74276 Views)

I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by KingTeco(m): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
Because he's a work in progress, I hope you don't cry back to him whenever it gets sunny, anyways goodluck to you guys.
SisterAnn:
The last time I saw the guy I gave my virginity, I gave him a wide berth.
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by SisterAnn(f): 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
KingTeco:
Because he's a work in progress, I hope you don't cry back to him whenever it gets sunny, anyways goodluck to you guys.
LoL
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by Rinoxy: 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
SisterAnn:
Please get over your insecurities.
That's what they always resort to, always accurate. I'm done with u. Peace.
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by SisterAnn(f): 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
Rinoxy:

That's what they always resort to, always accurate. I'm done with u. Peace.
You'd be back. I pity the one managing you at home. Simp.
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by Rapture4real(m): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
justicechichex:
If this true, how do u guys committ adultery without even flinching? Without even thinking of how the other mate would feel....

Omoh this ur tori worwor for ear biko..

A married woman that can open her body to a man who is not her husband can kill the husband with kitchen knife without feeling bad about it

You can't enjoy that home eventually because secret has a way of coming back to hunt you (hunting shadow) except you tell your husband and repent. God will accept you of you sincerely repent and show it's sign by telling your husband. Keeping such secret will even lead you to hell .

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by abfelicity91: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
lilyheaven:

See how you just took time to insult a woman that doesn’t EXIST! grin
Kai, comrade grin

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
SisterAnn:
Also, on the flip side, how do men even sleep beside a wife he's cheated with her friend, secretary, neighbor or even house help?
what a cretin! you can reserve your questions for a s!mp who makes a similar post,you can't wait a second to show how dumb/ you are the moment you saw my comment,I'm not the one writing dust about how I cheated on my partner, therefore you can't be asking me such gibberish questions.
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by Rinoxy: 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
SisterAnn:
You'd be back. I pity the one managing you at home. Simp.
Social media dey give dis one voice abi? U try this in person u collect badly. Puta.
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by Blavas(m): 12:48am On Aug 19, 2022
faaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkk story ooooooooooooooo
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by SisterAnn(f): 1:54am On Aug 19, 2022
Rinoxy:

Social media dey give dis one voice abi? U try this in person u collect badly. Puta.
grin
Told ya.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by SisterAnn(f): 1:54am On Aug 19, 2022
omale88:
what a cretin! you can reserve your questions for a s!mp who makes a similar post,you can't wait a second to show how dumb/ you are the moment you saw my comment,I'm not the one writing dust about how I cheated on my partner, therefore you can't be asking me such gibberish questions.
Don't be silly. cheesy
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 19, 2022
SisterAnn:
Don't be silly. cheesy
I'm not your Love Machine you bimbo!
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by SisterAnn(f): 6:20am On Aug 19, 2022
omale88:
I'm not your Love Machine you bimbo!
You are my trash bin.
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 19, 2022
SisterAnn:
You are my trash bin.
what an illusion you would wait into countless Life times for that to happen,you wish.
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by v2: 11:03am On Aug 19, 2022
When you meet your ex again, it will repeat itself so stop deceiving yourself.
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by Rinoxy: 10:56am On Aug 20, 2022
SisterAnn:
grin
Told ya.
U got me there shaa. Had to like.
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by Rinoxy: 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
beyondPen:
A married lady came to my house last week to visit me. She was my friend though and we were very close.

Little did I know she was trying so hard to Bleep me. Whenever she hugs me it's extreme.

I told her I could not have sex with her though she wasn't doing that squishing thing with me again.

But it's fine by me.

I was in their house this week and confident with clear mind. Imagine I slept with her how will I be looking at her husband

Fear women
Nice one man, but u need do more; stop her from coming to ur house permanently.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by Rinoxy: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
cedricksly:
I'm a fellow guy, but let me advise you like a sister... There are some secrets that should die with you, no matter the circumstance. There is a local saying where I am from and it goes like this "if the ear does not hear a bad word, the heart does not get bitter". Whatsover you do with this Information Is your business... First and most importantly, forgive yourself and cut all means of communication between ur ex or his family, your ex is a big COW, he broke gentlemen code. You don't sleep with a married woman, it is forbidden.
Yeah bro, that dude won't die well; a shameful end awaits him.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by daylay7(m): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
Apparently, you can't comprehend a simple comprehension. You are among the people that doesn't read the instructions on an exam paper before answering the questions.
Olodo!
poshestmina:
A male moniker on Nairaland cheated on "her dear husband with her ex".
grin grin grin grin.

You all just sit and write false stories , just to discredit women and bring the Alfamails with only soaked garri and salt in their stomach, crawling all over the thread.

Toor! lipsrsealed
Mr OP , cheating on your husband was bad , hope your scrotum isn't pregnant with a bastaaaard yet.
undecided
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by daylay7(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
airminem:
You need to tell your husband. Admitting to Nairaland is not the same as telling your spouse.

I am sure she is seeing this. This was my point all along.
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by daylay7(m): 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
GOFRONT:
Hmmm.....Okafors law is strong abeg....

Okafor's law of Congoelasticity at play.

Oga, come teach us this law grin grin grin Pls, explain.
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by daylay7(m): 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
So, what is the way out?
Ayomidejoseph:
The truth is, its you feeling guity and unable to forgive yourself. Your husband certainlly knows nothing, so its you who's changed.
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by daylay7(m): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
obaaderemi:
Fake story and you people are responding to him. grin

See him here:
Is that all you can do? So, that is the only way to prove the story is fake? Or that you dont know how to read. Now I know why Buhari is your president.smh!
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by daylay7(m): 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
We still have faithful ones bros.
Savedday:
I fear person wey no fear 9ja girls! Collecting d!ck and forming guilty as if when u see ur ex again , u won't collect more d!ck.

9ja girls are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by daylay7(m): 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
The lame aspect is your opinion though. And thanks for the advice.
kelspinall:
after reading this lame story and the op's replies and comment i understand that someone is just catching cruise and pulling ur attention..

lastly, never make a #oe a housewife....post malone's voice..

peace
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by daylay7(m): 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
zeenaman:
This is not only a sin to your husband, but a sin to God. I'll advise you seek forgiveness from God. Telling your husband is the same as saying good bye to your marriage, or at least a good bye to a happy home

Hhhmmmm. You are right.
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by daylay7(m): 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
casualobserver:

No man ever trusts a woman who is unfaithful again. Even when he is unfaithful with you he won’t trust you, I.e even the ex you had an affair with can never trust you again though he won’t say so. Trust me he is thinking to himself I dodged a bullet!!!

These are your options. Neither is good but that is your cross to bear.

1) kept quiet make sure it never happens again SEvere links with your exes family and friends and hope and pray he never finds out.

2) tell him but know your marriage is over even if he says he forgives you and doesn’t leave you. You will destroy him and he will never truly forgive you. We men don’t forget!!

Always severe like last with exes. If you must maintain a relationship with their sisters etc, make sure it is at a distance, precisely for situations like this.

In relationships, sometimes the truth does more damage than concealment!!

Thank you
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by daylay7(m): 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2022
mmyfarmsltd:
Story or not my brother these things happen in real life.
Because it never happened to them. FYI, this story is legit. Just that some people's brain has turned to stones of foolishness.
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by daylay7(m): 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hmmmmm!
OBTOREPA:

Proverb 28:13 Says, " He that covereth his sin shall not prosper,but he that confesseth and forsakes his sin shall obtain mercy.
You have been weighed in the balance and are found wanting. Confess to your husband to free yourself from that sin and bandage of hell fire as a matter of restitution.
Mark my word, you will fill the joy after this. Remain blessed!
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by obaaderemi: 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
daylay7:

Is that all you can do? So, that is the only way to prove the story is fake? Or that you dont know how to read. Now I know why Buhari is your president.smh!
Fake ass busted.
Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by obaaderemi: 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
lilyheaven:

See how you just took time to insult a woman that doesn’t EXIST! grin
I thought I was the only one who detected the fakery. grin grin grin No wonder people have a man like Buhari as president. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows by daylay7(m): 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
Then he is entitled to his and you to urs.
addexx:

He made a valid point. How do you sleep with someone in another person's living room in a house full of people without flinching. undecided
I smell lies

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day / Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.