Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily (716 Views)

15 Topics To Build Your Relationship. / Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily by Learnwithme(m): 7:56am On Aug 17, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, my name is Fortune, I am a Guidance and Counselor but trust me am not here to bore you.

I purposely created this thread to share short/interesting inspirational stories and relationships topics and talks that will help us to relax and meditate on our lives, our plans and our relationships, especially after a hectic and challenging day.

Don't forget to always check this thread everyday for a new/fresh story/topic that will nourish your thought.

Feel free to join my Telegram group by clicking on my signature for FREE (Optional)

*To enjoy my life changing inspirational/motivational talks.

*My Relationships advise.

*More stories like these ones uploaded here daily.

*One on one discussions with me in case you need someone to talk to about any challenging situation.

*And also to hear testimonies from members
-------------------------------------------------------------------

So let's quickly go to our today's story...

THIS KARMA WILL REMOVE YOUR BAD LUCK

Once upon a time in the deep mountain forest, there lived an old man and a young man. The old man (Master) was a believer while the young man was his disciple, the old man practices meditation so well that he spends a lot of time doing that, he does spend half-a-day meditating. In addition, during his meditation he learns what will happen in the future.

So one day this old man meditated and suddenly he found out that his disciple living with was going to die in eight days, therefore he called him and said, Dear I am going to give you eight day holiday so that you can go home and see your family.

Really! that's very thoughtful of you master, thank you, said the disciple, in fact I have been feeling homesick for quite some time, and the old man added, but remember you must come back here on the eight day, go now I will wait for you to come back, OK master please take care of yourself, I will leave now said the disciple and then he started going down the hills, without realizing that in the eyes of his master was sadness and a sense of reluctance to see him leave.

After a long walk on the way the disciple stopped at the bank of the stream to drink some water for he was getting thirsty, then he saw that there was an ant's cave and in which countless ants were going in and out so he stayed there to watch for a while with interest, and when he was about to leave he saw that the water in the stream was rising, the he said to himself, Oh the water level of the stream is rising, the ants will be drown if it kept rising like this, in fact it was raining upstream the last few days continuously and therefore the water level at the downstream was starting to rise, he quickly took off his cloth and put some hard soil in it to make a protection wall along the cave. Not only did he manage to stop water from covering the cave, he also skillfully diverted the flow of the water to somewhere else, and so he saved the lives of countless ants, after that he left from there and reached his home.

The eight days passed quickly, as the eight days passed, he remembered that he had to reach back to his master on the eight day so he left to go back to his master.

The old man was strolling in the mountain forest sadly thinking about his young disciple, thinking that he must have died by now because eight days have passed away and now it was evening of the ninth day. He was sad that he could not see him again one last time, but suddenly from a distance he saw the disciple coming back from the hills cheerfully, he ran to him and hugged him, he was very happy to see him, but he was also surprised how the disciple was still alive even after eight days have passed then he happily asked the disciple to recount what he had done in the past eight days while he had been away, and then the disciple told him his story.

He finally understood that because the disciple had saved the lives of countless ants was why his eight-days remaining life was lengthened into a long and a happy life.

It pays to be good, always do your best and leave the rest for God. Our being alive today is not by accident, it is a divine intention, God has a purpose for every human on earth. When we are caring or fighting for others, we are unknowingly getting worthy of God's grace and this grace is what redeems us when we are about to go down.

The disciple in this story was just living his normal life trying to help the ants from perishing without knowing that he was attracting God's mercy towards himself. Our maker is a merciful father, and one good deed by us could make him to avert any bad thing coming our way. Life is full of mystery, and we must learn to put smiles on other people's faces always, that might become our escape route someday.

THANKS FOR READING AND MEDITATING

Share, like and comment, be right here tomorrow morning for another interesting and educational topic/story, Bye for now

Re: HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily by Learnwithme(m): 8:16am On Aug 17, 2022
Knowledge is power
Re: HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily by Learnwithme(m): 8:33am On Aug 17, 2022
Enjoy
Re: HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily by Learnwithme(m): 8:57am On Aug 17, 2022
Join us
Re: HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily by Learnwithme(m): 8:58am On Aug 17, 2022
Learn with us
Re: HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily by Learnwithme(m): 9:24am On Aug 17, 2022
Hello
Re: HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily by Learnwithme(m): 9:50am On Aug 17, 2022
Relax
Re: HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily by Learnwithme(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2022
Let's meet here
Re: HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily by Learnwithme(m): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
Story time
Re: HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily by Learnwithme(m): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
Meditation time
Time to think about ur life
Re: HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily by Learnwithme(m): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
Read and relax
Re: HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily by Learnwithme(m): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
I gat you
Re: HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily by Learnwithme(m): 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
Do good to others
Re: HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily by Learnwithme(m): 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
How is your day
Re: HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily by Learnwithme(m): 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
Time to think
Re: HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily by Learnwithme(m): 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
Time to act
Re: HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily by Learnwithme(m): 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
Meditation story
Re: HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily by Learnwithme(m): 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
Inspirational story
Re: HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily by Learnwithme(m): 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Read and enjoy
Re: HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily by Learnwithme(m): 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
Learn with me
Re: HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily by Learnwithme(m): 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
Life is a journey
Re: HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily by Learnwithme(m): 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
Life is a process
Re: HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily by Learnwithme(m): 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
Join us daily
Re: HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily by Learnwithme(m): 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
Free contents
Re: HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily by Learnwithme(m): 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
Hello
Re: HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily by Learnwithme(m): 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
Step by step
Re: HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily by Learnwithme(m): 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
Your relaxation spot
Re: HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily by Learnwithme(m): 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
Hello
Re: HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily by Learnwithme(m): 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
Hello guys
Re: HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily by Learnwithme(m): 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
How was your day
Re: HERE!!! Relationships, Meditational topics & stories For You - New Posts Daily by Learnwithme(m): 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
Time to relax

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Comes Up In Your Mind When You See This (pic) / What If The Opposite Sex Tell You This Phrase / Are Hype Men Really Necessary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.