Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Are Hype Men Really Necessary? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Hype Men Really Necessary? (716 Views)

Are "30+ Men" Really The Hardest To Date? / What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Hype Men Really Necessary? by czarr(m): 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
They are too vulgar....most of them won't even let us enjoy good music with their vulgar shouting.

"You dey price ashawo 5k if na your sister you go like am"?
"Broke men don't deserve pussie"
"Na you talk say you wan tatata, Toto done open now 2 seconds you done cum"

Some times I get irritated.
Some of this hype men dey encourage entitlement mentality in our women.

9 Likes

Re: Are Hype Men Really Necessary? by brightest5050: 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
While hype men most times promote immorality (without a doubt) but for those in the hospitality sector they know very well that hype men are necessary.

A hype man can hype a person in the club that intended to buy 2 Four Cousin to buy 1 American Honey, 2 Belaire, 1 Azul, 1 Jameson Black Barrel and 1 Blue Label. The buyer will only realise how much he has spent when he is sober by then the entrepreneur will be smiling to the bank.

To your question whether hype men are necessary?

Yes they are. Everyone has a purpose and an advantage regardless of how you view their disadvantages

4 Likes

Re: Are Hype Men Really Necessary? by Jeon(f): 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
Those are the type Nigerians want. e. g like that empire mulah or whatever.. he's not popular like before.

2 Likes

Re: Are Hype Men Really Necessary? by marlow1962(m): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
Have never been to club before (can’t cope wit the noise) ,so I don’t really have all this hype men experience. But have been to a close friend bd party, those hype men can make u spend pass your budget ( especially to ppl dat like to show off )
Re: Are Hype Men Really Necessary? by Stankovic22: 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
marlow1962:
Have never been to club before (can’t cope wit the noise) ,so I don’t really have all this hype men experience. But have been to a close friend bd party, those hype men can make u spend pass your budget ( especially to ppl dat like to show off )

We are the same. The noise is my problem and it is also preventing me sometimes from going to church
Re: Are Hype Men Really Necessary? by Stankovic22: 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
There are too many Mumu people in Nigeria that just a single hype they will empty their accounts.
Re: Are Hype Men Really Necessary? by VeryWickedGoat: 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
What were you doing in a club, Mr. Prudent?

Re: Are Hype Men Really Necessary? by GeneralPula: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
I don’t think so..
They’re kind of creepy to me..

1 Like

Re: Are Hype Men Really Necessary? by SenecaTheYonger: 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
czarr:
They are too vulgar....most of them won't even let us enjoy good music with their vulgar shouting.

"You dey price ashawo 5k if na your sister you go like am"?
"Broke men don't deserve pussie"
"Na you talk say you wan tatata, Toto done open now 2 seconds you done cum"

Some times I get irritated.
Some of this hype men dey encourage entitlement mentality in our women.

They are the greatest simps of our time. I always look down on them. Just a bunch of beta male in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Are Hype Men Really Necessary? by Christiansimon: 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
Your Papa and mama do Not Have Car You Are Saying He Should Buy car For U First Before U Will Marry Him, Your Papa There...(my Own Hyping) grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Hype Men Really Necessary? by marlow1962(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
Stankovic22:

We are the same. The noise is my problem and it is also preventing me sometimes from going to church
lol, club is one of the reasons my gal broke up with me. Said am too boring cus I don’t go out.
Re: Are Hype Men Really Necessary? by FaceTanke: 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
It's one of the things I do for a living
Re: Are Hype Men Really Necessary? by czarr(m): 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
What were you doing in a club, Mr. Prudent?
looking for someone to use for blood money.
Re: Are Hype Men Really Necessary? by Slynation(m): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hype men are very necessary just like how MC is necessary in any occasion...

But this hype men can use someone to oppress other people until you spend what you didn't budget for.
Re: Are Hype Men Really Necessary? by siofra(f): 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
Okay but if they start saying "Nigerian women are useless all of them" you'll like them shebi?

Re: Are Hype Men Really Necessary? by chinwong(m): 8:32am On Oct 08, 2022
They are necessary.

They are needed to force some mumus to overspend.

Money must be made na grin

(1) (Reply)

I Must Do This By All Means / After Failing To Conceive With Her Husband, Lady Tries Her Driver, Gets Pregnant / African Girl Sucking Her Mans Asshole Making Him Moaning Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.