Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Adult Stories - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adult Stories (444 Views)

Some Sex Confession Stories Online That’s Will Shock You / #trending Heartbreak Stories On Twitter / Single Motherhood: Share Your Experiences, Challenges And Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adult Stories by Amutobisam: 10:19am On Aug 17, 2022
Crystal produced a scarf from her wardrobe and wrapped my head in the material so that I couldn't see. Others nearby applauded. Some male said, "You should keep him that way all the time." There was great laughter.

I was again seated on the chaise that we'd been reclining on earlier. Crystal helped me to lie back, but I wasn't flat on my back. Of course, like most of the others, I was naked.

Suddenly, two chilly hands took hold of my cock and balls. Whoever it was started to gently handle me, but the emphasis was obvious on getting me hard and aroused.

I was sucked into an equally cold mouth. I thought that my assigned woman had been holding a cold soda can in both hands, and then had taken in some of the liquid before ingesting my cock into her mouth. Yes, the temperature change was highly stimulating.

I had the feeling that the person delivering the Mouth Gig was somewhat small. The cushion on the chaise hadn't deflected that much as she'd knelt on the bed. I also felt that her mouth wasn't all that large either, or her hands. She'd used both hands on my cock and had some left over.

I could suddenly feel some long tresses of hair drifting around my groin as I got blown. This girl had long hair. I guess I also thought that some of the older women had more experience with BJs than this female had, so I guessed she was part of the younger crowd. Read more

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Does Not Work !!! / Witch Caught On Live Video Performing Bizarre Things At Night / This Is What A Guy Does Does During pre-intimacy When He Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.