Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate (3413 Views)

Who Give Pitobi Advise To Rent Stadium For Campaign In Kogi?� / Nude: IGP To Arraign Ohakim Over ‘Threat To Circulate Nude Photos’ Of A Lady / Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by hegelian: 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:

I don't want to go hard on you. Remember, this is a faceless forum.

But all I want to say is that Yorubas will never vote Pitobi hidiot.

Come and cut my hand then Dindinrin.. Where I am here less than 5% of us will vote tinubu and we are all Yorubas and those 5% won't eventually vote for tinubu cos we will continue showing them this your type of post and continue showing it to them why you have nothing to offer but tribal war and religious supremacy.. The more you make it about tribe the more supporters you will be losing so abeg continue with the tribal war.. Una go cry tire in the end

1 Like

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by hegelian: 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:

I don't want to go hard on you. Remember, this is a faceless forum.

But all I want to say is that Yorubas will never vote Pitobi hidiot.

Come and cut my hand then Dindinrin.. Where I am here less than 5% of us will vote tinubu and we are all Yorubas and those 5% won't eventually vote for tinubu cos we will continue showing them this your type of post and continue showing it to them why you have nothing to offer but tribal war and religious supremacy.. The more you make it about tribe the more supporters you will be losing so abeg continue with the tribal war.. Una go cry tire in the end

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by Dubaku543: 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:
https://www.nairaland.com/7285444/yoruba-movie-stars-set-stage#115780436

Some Omo ale who call themselves Yorubas are planning to shoot a movie in order to promote Pitobi in SW. See the link.

Please, this will not be good for Tinubu's ambition. Let's wait for it to come out, then we'll run it aground as soon as possible.
Do you have another job other than being on Nairaland. Obi's matter will soon make you run mad that they may end up tieing your both feet.
You don't run a battle personally against someone who is ten times bigger than you and who majority have accepted. You will end up getting restless, depressed and may even start loosing weight that people may think you are already suffering from cancer!!

1 Like

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by Dubaku543: 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
emee701:
i am a christian myself. Yorubas wont gain anything if obi enters because an average igbo man is jealous/envious of yorubas. So how would obi develop or protect yoruba interest. Tinubu is our man who would replicate lagos template in sw generally.
You are reasoning like an archaic man!! That is the lies your brainless forefathers told you.
Igbos are already over running Lagos!! They own majority of the SMEs, Companies, mansions, and they pay heavy taxes to develop the State. They are almost outnumbering every other tribe there?
Haven't you been living with them before you were born? Did they bite you?
I have had this experience while in school, so many people low key hated me basically due to their insecurities because the lecturers always present me as smart and never fail to give me appraisals when the opportunity strikes. This is one hell of insecurity with some yorubas. Nobody is competing with you. You do great, I will give you the praises and accolades. Jealousy should never exist where there is progress. UK government has recognised Obi severally for his economic prowess not even minding he is a black man. That is the spirit of sportsmanship and progress!! An average Igbo man is not interested in politics. They only want a thriving business and economy, equity and fairness with security of lives. If you can meet up with our expectations, you can hijack the presidency for 600years!!

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by PandaroObi: 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
Dubaku543:
Do you have another job other than being on Nairaland. Obi's matter will soon make you run mad that they may end up tieing your both feet.
You don't run a battle personally against someone who is ten times bigger than you and who majority have accepted. You will end up getting restless, depressed and may even start loosing weight that people may think you are already suffering from cancer!!
Jagaban slayer of mkpurummiri addicts grin
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by PandaroObi: 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
hegelian:

Jagaban giving you sleepless nights grin
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by oluebube8q: 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
Which Ibadan? The great Ibadan or the one located in your father's sitting room over there in the potopoto region?Which Ibadan? The great Ibadan or the one located in your father's sitting room over there in the potopoto region?...
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by SisterAnn(f): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
Opintiwa:

Na him blend your papa ?
Lols

1 Like

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by SisterAnn(f): 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
emee701:
i am a christian myself. Yorubas wont gain anything if obi enters because an average igbo man is jealous/envious of yorubas. So how would obi develop or protect yoruba interest. Tinubu is our man who would replicate lagos template in sw generally.
Igbo man jealous of you because of what please?
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by SisterAnn(f): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
emee701:
yorubas are going tribal next year. No one can stop that. If obi enters, fulani crimes would be childs play to what ipob would do
Sha be stockpiling snipers for you and your family because you will need it when Peter Obi wins.
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by Greenback: 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
OritaIbadan:

Wake up Bro, we have gone beyond all these. Real Omoluabis are voting for Peter Obi. Can you give us one reason geniue enough to vote Tinubu apart from being a Yoruba son. How will that in any way improve our standard of living?

Here in Ibadan our assignment is very simple, Seyi for Governor and Peter Obi for President case closed
May God bless you richly and richly and richly
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by T9ksy(m): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
SisterAnn:
Igbo man jealous of you because of what please?

Lagos, for one grin
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by emee701(m): 6:44am On Aug 18, 2022
[quote majoriy in sekling fake productsauthor=Dubaku543 post=115797025] You are reasoning like an archaic man!! That is the lies your brainless forefathers told you.
Igbos are already over running Lagos!! They own majority of the SMEs, Companies, mansions, and they pay heavy taxes to develop the State. They are almost outnumbering every other tribe there?
Haven't you been living with them before you were born? Did they bite you?
I have had this experience while in school, so many people low key hated me basically due to their insecurities because the lecturers always present me as smart and never fail to give me appraisals when the opportunity strikes. This is one hell of insecurity with some yorubas. Nobody is competing with you. You do great, I will give you the praises and accolades. Jealousy should never exist where there is progress. UK government has recognised Obi severally for his economic prowess not even minding he is a black man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Supreme Court Justices Who Sat On Imo Election Petition Denied US Visa - Duke / Ya'ardua Is Gone? (Rumour) / 19 Years Later! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.