Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate (3405 Views)

Who Give Pitobi Advise To Rent Stadium For Campaign In Kogi?� / Nude: IGP To Arraign Ohakim Over ‘Threat To Circulate Nude Photos’ Of A Lady / Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by Dabillion: 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
First class in drug and money laundering? Or which are you talking of? Bornfoolll idi0t
PandaroObi:

You mean a first class graduate is a bad market to sell, but a third class cultist is a good one?

Igbos sef

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by PresidObi: 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
God bless all yoruba people wherever they are
God bless Nigeria

Tribalism will be a thing of the past soon, so that we can live together in a country we can all be proud of.
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by PandaroObi: 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
Dabillion:
First class in drug and money laundering? Or which are you talking of? Bornfoolll idi0t

Pitobi is a cultist money-laundering Hidiot. grin
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by Opintiwa: 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:

Pitobi is a cultist money-laundering Hidiot. grin

Na him blend your papa ?

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by PandaroObi: 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
femisplash:

Do you have sense to read and understand English?. There's a clear difference between a stay play and a movie. Any mushroom group can organize a stage play to cash out but it doesn't translate to nada. Go through my profile and receive sense.
You're the one without sense.
You're being lenient with what can destroy the chances of Jagaban. What if the so called stage play is now recorded into a movie? You think Obi will not trend?

Receive sense.
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by Opintiwa: 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:

You're being lenient with what can destroy the chances of Jagaban. What if the so called stage play is now recorded into a movie? You think Obi will not trend?

Receive sense.

You will wail till there is no more tears

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by PandaroObi: 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
Opintiwa:

You will wail till there is no more tears
Pandora Pitobi can only rule Igbo land.
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by Opintiwa: 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:

Pandora Pitobi can only rule Igbo land.

Asiwaju will end inside a pampers factory in irabiji

4 Likes

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by emee701(m): 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
OritaIbadan:

And where are you in Ona-Ara? I am right now at border area (tioya bridge) can you show your face or come to Olunloyo (formal governor) house around Molete before Gasland and see how Obedient people are. You lots calls anyone that doesn't support Tinubu omo Ibo. Osinbajo was our sure bet until APC produced Tinubu even at a gun point many of us here can never cast our vote for a known crook
Shut up. You are in ibadan but not from ibadan. No one knows him here. They know atiku not obi. You cant claim to be from ibadan and leave tinubu to vote Peter Obi. I repeat no one knows him here

1 Like

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by femisplash: 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:

Receive sense.
stage play recorded into a movie?.. Hello, am i talking to an illiterate here?
And who are the so called " Yoruba stars" featuring on the stage and how does a one day mushroom event affects Tinubu's chances.
I expect Tinubu's supporters be more intelligent than Obi's blind followers engrossed in all forms of media propaganda, exaggerations and lies. I'm outta here.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by PandaroObi: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
femisplash:

And who are the so called " Yoruba stars" featuring on the stage and how does a one day mushroom event affects Tinubu's chances.
I expect Tinubu's supporters be more intelligent than Obi's blind followers engrossed in all forms of media propaganda, exaggerations and lies. I'm outta here.
It's you that's an illiterate. I've told you to be more wary of the antics of Pandora supporters.

I'm outta here too
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by PandaroObi: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
femisplash:

It's you that's an illiterate. I've told you to be more wary of the antics of Pandora supporters.

I'm outta here too.
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by Opintiwa: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:

I'm outta here too.

You go nowhere nincompoop . Asiwaju will never win take that to the bank

5 Likes

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by OritaIbadan: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
emee701:
Shut up. You are in ibadan but not from ibadan. No one knows him here. They know atiku not obi. You cant claim to be from ibadan and leave tinubu to vote Peter Obi. I repeat no one knows him here

From am not in Ibadan to am not from Ibadan. Aren't you ashamed of yourself. Let me know where you are In Ona-Ara let's meet and I show you so many of us who are Obidient here. Even some Muslim brothers are. talk more of Christians. Wake up brother, we can't continue like this. If I mention my family house In Jegede here if truly you are from Ibadan you will cool down.

Let me tell you, you people can't deceive us anymore, is time up for APC even PDP. We can only manage them here because of Seyi Makinde who tried a bit.

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by emee701(m): 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
OritaIbadan:

From am not in Ibadan to am not from Ibadan. Aren't you ashamed of yourself. Let me know where you are In Ona-Ara let's meet and I show you so many of us who are Obidient here. Even some Muslim brothers are. talk more of Christians. Wake up brother, we can't continue like this.
i am a christian myself. Yorubas wont gain anything if obi enters because an average igbo man is jealous/envious of yorubas. So how would obi develop or protect yoruba interest. Tinubu is our man who would replicate lagos template in sw generally.
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by rusher14: 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:
https://www.nairaland.com/7285444/yoruba-movie-stars-set-stage#115780436

Some Omo ale who call themselves Yorubas are planning to shoot a movie in order to promote Pitobi in SW. See the link.

Please, this will not be good for Tinubu's ambition. Let's wait for it to come out, then we'll run it aground as soon as possible.

Newly created account.

Omo Igbo, gerarhia.
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by OritaIbadan: 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
emee701:
i am a christian myself. Yorubas wont gain anything if obi enters because an average igbo man is jealous/envious of yorubas. So how would obi develop or protect yoruba interest. Tinubu is our man who would replicate lagos template in sw generally.

We are not voting along religious or tribal line next year. Get this clear

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by PandaroObi: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
rusher14:

Newly created account.

Omo Igbo, gerarhia.
Wo eyi. Omo yoruba tooto ni mi. Iwọ ni ẹni ti ko lagbara to pẹlu ipolongo yii.

Mu*u

1 Like

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by emee701(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
OritaIbadan:

We are not voting along religious or tribal line next year. Get this clear
yorubas are going tribal next year. No one can stop that. If obi enters, fulani crimes would be childs play to what ipob would do
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by Opintiwa: 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:

Mu*u

Na so una go fight curse una mama and papa

Foolish fools

Nairaland is only for igbo and yoruba abi ?

Mad man

Tinubu made you all foolish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by Opintiwa: 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
emee701:

You talk like someone with a bullet fragment remaining in the brain

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by PandaroObi: 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
Opintiwa:

Na so una go fight curse una mama and papa

Foolish fools

Nairaland is only for igbo and yoruba abi ?

Mad man

Tinubu made you all foolish

This will be my last response to you today:
Tinubu is your next president.
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by Opintiwa: 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:

This will be my last response to you today:
Tinubu is your next president.

You are very collect .

Now take him to mechanic , doctors no dey fix this kind again

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by rusher14: 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:

Mu*u

Speaking Yoruba doesn't make you Yoruba.

I speak English for instance.
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:

Some Omo ale who call themselves Yorubas are planning to shoot a movie in order to promote Pitobi in SW. See the link.

Please, this will not be good for Tinubu's ambition. Let's wait for it to come out, then we'll run it aground as soon as possible.

You are already promoting the video free of charge. Thanks for helping the Obidient course

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by Festy4u(m): 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
OritaIbadan:

Just look at yourself, bitterness is killing you. Oh come and meet me in Ona-Ara Ogbere-Tioya to be precise and let's see who is the real Omoluabi. Am not bitterd like you. If you have any issue with anybody or tribe go and settle that with them. Like ai have said we are voting for Peter Obi you can go and hug transformer fo all I care.

If you want me to reveal who I am fully I will do it, but be ready to reveal yourself also. Deep down yourheart you know Tinubu have nothing to offer.
But religious sentment will not allow you see clearly. Now you want to force your sentimental choice on all Yorubas may God forbid you

If you dig into that imp's ancestry, it might shock you that he's not even from the south west but one agbero resident in Lagos that is among those enabled by Tinubu to be collecting illegal monies from motorists! grin

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by obyrich(m): 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
brown3:
you called osinbanjo a Christian traitor and you want us Yoruba christains to vote a Yoruba Muslim. You go cry tire
They called him a traitor simply because he decided to run for the president. A grand father, professor, Senior Advocate and Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? No respect at all as if he was picked from the street loading molue like MC Oluomo.

We shall see
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by emee701(m): 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
Opintiwa:

You talk like someone with a bullet fragment remaining in the brain
Obidient in pains
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
Goat creating fake accounts to create fake threads

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
DaniDani:
I did not read the first post about the movie, but this post drew my attention to it. As you try to de-market Peter Obi or any thing related to him, you are actually making him more popular. Can't you see that you are loosing it?
it's actually the same guy
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by hegelian: 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:

Well the only thing you have to market is tribe and ethnicity.. You are the real omoale of yoruba land not us.. Real Yorubas are not tribal bigot, only the stomach controlled Yorubas like you are and your are the real omoale and we dash you and your carcass to boko haram

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by slivertongue: 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
inspirator1:
How old are you? You throw tantrums like a kid, grow up please.

I wonder ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? / Aisha Reacts After Video Of Niger Residents Attack Tinubu’s Campaign Vehicle / A Developing Nation Vs A Dead Nation Presidential Convoy: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.