Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate (3402 Views)

Who Give Pitobi Advise To Rent Stadium For Campaign In Kogi?� / Nude: IGP To Arraign Ohakim Over ‘Threat To Circulate Nude Photos’ Of A Lady / Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by OritaIbadan: 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:

Omo Ibo using Yoruba moniker.

Tinubu is unstoppable.

You have a serious problem
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by PandaroObi: 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mstick:
Who said he didn't believe in one Nigeria? Tinubu!

Who betrayed the June 12th struggle for his personal gain? Tinubu!

Who has sold out Yorubas time and time again for his personal ambition? Tinubu!

Who wants to be rewarded with presidency even though he's a know betrayer of the course he claims he championed? Tinubu!

I don't want to go hard on you. Remember, this is a faceless forum.

But all I want to say is that Yorubas will never vote Pitobi hidiot.
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by Mstick: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
Go hard on me? You're defending the dirtiest politician in the world.

Please I beg you! Go hard! PLEASE!

Tinubu is the destroyer of the Yoruba race, if not Tinubu a Yoruba woman would've been the FIRST WOMAN Speaker of the HOR.

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.nigeria/c/xOCU7fbiMeY/m/60l5VPZBaKgJ?pli=1

PandaroObi:

I don't want to go hard on you. Remember, this is a faceless forum.

But all I want to say is that Yorubas will never vote Pitobi hidiot.

5 Likes

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by Minjim: 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
brown3:
we Yoruba will campaign and vote PO.

You're not Yoruba.
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by Mstick: 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
It has ALWAYS been about money and power for Tinubu.

Sold Abiola and Ken to Abacha for SHELL.

Sold NIGERIANS to Buhari for power. The old toad thought that he would inherit Buhari's goodwill and followers.

The same evil BAT that wants to "rescue" Nigerians from the same disaster he brought to us.

5 Likes

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by MrColdsweat: 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:
https://www.nairaland.com/7285444/yoruba-movie-stars-set-stage#115780436

Some Omo ale who call themselves Yorubas are planning to shoot a movie in order to promote Pitobi in SW. See the link.

Please, this will not be good for Tinubu's ambition. Let's wait for it to come out, then we'll run it aground as soon as possible.
Aboki who will vote tinubu, are they also omo-ale?

4 Likes

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by PandaroObi: 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mstick:
It has ALWAYS been about money and power for Tinubu.

Sold Abiola and Ken to Abacha for SHELL.

Sold NIGERIANS to Buhari for power. The old toad thought that he would inherit Buhari's goodwill and followers.

The same evil BAT that wants to "rescue" Nigerians from the same disaster he brought to us.

You don't have to cry.
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by PandaroObi: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mstick:
Go hard on me? You're defending the dirtiest politician in the world.

Please I beg you! Go hard! PLEASE!

Tinubu is the destroyer of the Yoruba race, if not Tinubu a Yoruba woman would've been the FIRST WOMAN Speaker of the HOR.

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.nigeria/c/xOCU7fbiMeY/m/60l5VPZBaKgJ?pli=1

I wouldn't be surprised if you're typing from Tinubu's Lagos.

He is a Yoruba enemy but he built Lagos?

Awon Igbo kii se ooto!
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by Putinofrussia: 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
brown3:
we Yoruba will campaign and vote PO.

OBI..DATTI
DOA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by Mstick: 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
Me cry? Lol!

You said you want to go hard and this is all you could muster up?

Hmmmmmmmmm

Your username is Peter Obi, I wonder what your username would've been if Obi was the owner of Alphabeta a company that have been siphoning tax payers money since he was governor.

grin

6 Likes

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by Bravetunde: 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:

You mean a first class graduate is a bad market to sell, but a third class cultist is a good one?

Igbos sef

First class oluwale graduate that was awarded the certificate in a photocopy center in lasu.
If I'm liaring were is his primary and secondary school cert that he studied from his country Benin republic and came to Nigeria and started liaring he is a Yoruba man.
Moreover so ss/se we watch you run it down.
Bring out any propagandaa we will tripple it and give it back to you.
Continue enjoying your 50k from the kriminal until February when the job of propagandaa we be over after he lost grin angry

5 Likes

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by Mstick: 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
Built Lagos the second worst city to live in? grin

Even by Nigerian standard Lagos is a shithole, poor drainage, lack of good clean water, millions of children out of school, lack of healthcare and sewage disposal, poor infrastructure, no railway system even though BILLIONS OF DOLLARS have been spent and embezzled by your sticky hand Lord.

You claim he built Lagos, but he left Lagos highly indebted.

You guys always talk about how he increased Lagos IGR but you never talk about the billions of dollars debt he left behind.

Come on, I'd rather stay in Borno than Lagos, I wouldn't want to spend half my life in Traffic.

grin

PandaroObi:

I wouldn't be surprised if you're typing from Tinubu's Lagos.

He is a Yoruba enemy but he built Lagos?

Awon Igbo kii se ooto!

5 Likes

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by PandaroObi: 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
Anamabala is the London of Aflicaaa grin

Mstick:
Built Lagos the second worst city to live in? grin

Even by Nigerian standard Lagos is a shithole, poor drainage, lack of good clean water, millions of children out of school, lack of healthcare and sewage disposal, poor infrastructure, no railway system even though BILLIONS OF DOLLARS have been spent and embezzled by your sticky hand Lord.

You claim he built Lagos, but he left Lagos highly indebted.

You guys always talk about how he increased Lagos IGR but you never talk about the billions of dollars debt he left behind.

Come on, I'd rather stay in Borno than Lagos, I wouldn't want to spend half my life in Traffic.

grin

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by Spy360(m): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:

Some Omo ale who call themselves Yorubas are planning to shoot a movie in order to promote Pitobi in SW. See the link.

Please, this will not be good for Tinubu's ambition. Let's wait for it to come out, then we'll run it aground as soon as possible.
Tell me how are we so blind to see that the ones we hurt are you and me...

We spent the most of our lives living in the gangsters (Tinubu) paradise...

~Coolio

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by Mstick: 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
Lagos IGR #51 Billion Naira
Lagos debt #780 Billion Naira

Lagos is currently running on -729 Billion Naira debt.

How can this state be used as a model for anything is really shocking.

Still the second worst city to live in.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by BlazinGlory40: 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:

HHahaha! Bloody bigot!!!Your pains are just beginning.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by Mstick: 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
What a weirdo, forgetting that your tribe also has an accent issue. Are you Hokay?

grin

PandaroObi:
Anamabala is the London of Aflicaaa grin

5 Likes

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by Spy360(m): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:

Omo Ibo go and campaign for your Pandora in your potopoto region grin
Are you so stupid to see that you are alone? I hope after collecting the money from Agbado master you will do the right thing for your future generations and vote PO.

4 Likes

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by PandaroObi: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
Spy360:

Are you so stupid to see that you are alone? I hope after collecting the money from Agbado master you will do the right thing for your future generations and vote PO.
Only Pitobi does not pay money. Others are crooks who share money to be supported. grin
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by BlazinGlory40: 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:

You mean a first class graduate is a bad market to sell, but a third class cultist is a good one?

Igbos sef

Can you provide evidence that he graduated with 3rd class? This is not 2015 when you guys ran roughshod with propaganda. It won’t fly this time.

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by mii4u(f): 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
inspirator1:
How old are you? You throw tantrums like a kid, grow up please.

I think he is the highest paid supporter after Deji. Allow him to do wat he knows best.

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
mii4u:

I think he is the highest paid supporter after Deji. Allow him to do wat he knows best.

Even at that..one needs to act and talk maturely. Same silly acts Sarki was busy doing in all social media. See where he is today; sorry state. Even the known griller is not this petty.

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by oluwatisetan87: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
I promise to change I promise to change ...
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
mii4u:

Even at that..one needs to act and talk maturely. Same silly acts Sarki was busy doing in all social media. See where he is today; sorry state. Even the known griller is not this petty.

I know he will end up voting Obi but when the backlash comes, he should live with.
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by mii4u(f): 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
inspirator1:

I know he will end up voting Obi but when the backlash comes, he should live with.
The guy is stupidly irritating. I just wonder how much he is bin paid

1 Like

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by femisplash: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:

Bro. it's a stage play not a movie. Anyone could pay a fee to go watch a stage play in a hall but no Yoruba movie producer would ever put down his money to shoot a movie for Peter Obi. What has he ever contributed to the movies/entertainment industry?, who e help?.
Ogun state of all places, who sabi Obi there?
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by emee701(m): 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
OritaIbadan:

Just look at yourself, bitterness is killing you. Oh come and meet me in Ona-Ara Ogbere-Tioya to be precise and let's see who is the real Omoluabi. Am not bitterd like you. If you have any issue with anybody or tribe go and settle that with them. Like ai have said we are voting for Peter Obi you can go and hug transformer fo all I care.

If you want me to reveal who I am fully I will do it, but be ready to reveal yourself also. Deep down yourheart you know Tinubu have nothing to offer.
But religious sentment will not allow you see clearly. Now you want to force your sentimental choice on all Yorubas may God forbid you
shut up. I am in ona ara in ibadan now. No one knows obi here. I am sure you arent from ibadan. We are voting tinubu and makinde ok
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by PandaroObi: 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
femisplash:

Bro. it's a stage play not a movie. Anyone could pay a fee to go watch a stage play in a hall but no Yoruba movie producer would ever put down his money to shoot a movie for Peter Obi. What has he ever contributed to the movies/entertainment industry?, who e help?.
Ogun state of all places, who sabi Obi there?
Omo Ibo! Stop calling me bro. You cannot use reverse psychology to gaslight me.

Tinubu is unstoppable
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by OritaIbadan: 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
emee701:
shut up. I am in ona ara in ibadan now. No one knows obi here. I am sure you arent from ibadan. We are voting tinubu and makinde ok

And where are you in Ona-Ara? I am right now at border area (tioya bridge) can you show your face or come to Olunloyo (formal governor) house around Molete before Gasland and see how Obedient people are. You lots calls anyone that doesn't support Tinubu omo Ibo. Osinbajo was our sure bet until APC produced Tinubu even at a gun point many of us here can never cast our vote for a known crook

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by femisplash: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:

Tinubu is unstoppable
Do you have sense to read and understand English?. There's a clear difference between a stay play and a movie. Any mushroom group can organize a stage play to cash out but it doesn't translate to nada. Go through my profile and receive sense.
Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by ImDStar: 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
Maybe bandit should have around to pay 100m Naira, so you know how ordinary citizen are feeling.

you're a very wicked human being, after you deceived people in 2015, you're coming again to deceive them.
No matter how much you're collecting for promoting Tinubu, it won't work again mr deceiver.

PandaroObi:

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate by Opintiwa: 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandaroObi:

Tinubu is unstoppable

psychopath how are you doing ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TVC Host Morayo Afolabi-brown Under Fire After Coming Out As Tinubu's Strategist / LP Senators Elect Accompany President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Port Harcour / Obama Tko Clinton Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.