Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Material Lust - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Material Lust (152 Views)

You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Material Lust by Amutobisam: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
I nodded and sat back then grabbed my purse and followed her upstairs. She dimmed the lights and pulled me onto the bed before kissing me again, and within seconds we were lying next to one another, devouring each other's tongues while our hands roamed all over one another's bodies. I slid my hand up her shirt and under her bra then squeezed her nipple and she responded by rubbing me through my leggings.

"That feels good," I breathed before kissing her again. She kept rubbing me and when I started to pull at her shirt, stopped and sat up so she could take it off. I sat up and did the same and she grabbed my breast and pushed me onto the bed while kissing me some more.

I rolled us back to our sides so I could touch Download full

(1) (Reply)

Ftguhfgjfjghjghkk / UFC 278 Streaming / UFC 278 Streams Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.