Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) (24172 Views)

I Went On A Date With A Guy And He Told Me He Can’t Pay For What I Ate - Lady / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by Truths9ja: 4:31am On Mar 23
“You cannot pay my bills because I like material things. Face your studies” — 20 year old Lady tells a 20 year old guy who asked her out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdX6i_NdTdA?si=XjJ1-SkZIEM7ptoE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by Truths9ja: 4:32am On Mar 23
No be small thing, Nigeria ladies loves material things no be small. Hmm 🥸🥸🥸🥸

“You cannot pay my bills because I like material things, face your studies” — 20-year-old Lady tells a 20-year-old guy who asked her out. (VIDEO)

Different reactions have trailed the voice message a lady sent to her admirer who asked her to be his girlfriend.

In the video shared on social media, the lady was heard telling the guy to face his studies because they weren’t meant for each other.

The lady claimed that she liked material things and doesn’t think the boy can pay her bills. She also added that they were age mates and she preferred guys way older than her.

The young man who had thought of giving love another chance was shocked and heartbroken by her response.

In another part of the voice message, she was heard saying;

“You’re still very young for real, you still need to take care of yourself, focus on your studies for now and just do everything possible to be okay. You can not even handle me, you are still planning to go to school and all that, that’s why you need to focus on your studies. The age is not giving couples”

While some advised the young man to face his studies as the girl said, others claimed that 20-year-olds have no business love.

Below are some of the comments;

@AteOgheneTega: What is her fault here Better be told than be deceived… Make he focus for real…

@dammygtnet: A 20y/o guy is not in same age with a 20y/o girl. He should have known that before now. But he should take her advice seriously, e get why.

@stepup____: She’s right, bro needs to focus on his studies and achieving his own goals at this stage. No rush

@officialikenna: E GOOD AS SHE CLEAR AM, MAKE HE NO TALK SAY TOMORROW HIM NO DEY AWARE BOBO LEAVE WOMAN FOCUS

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/cannot-pay-bills-because-like-material-things-face-studies-year-lady-year-guy-asked-out-video/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by 123yes(m): 5:22am On Mar 23
Lazy slay lady. Your mate's are doing great in the society and breaking grounds. Many of them are banks CEO. Directors, heading cooperates organisations. You are here talking about men who will take up your bills. Some ladies have no shame in their life.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by ValCon888: 6:02am On Mar 23
A 20 year old girl is telling a 20 year old guy he is still young.

Oh well...

She may be 20 years old, but I'm quite sure her pùnna is clocking 50.

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by humilitypays(m): 7:16am On Mar 23
ValCon888:
A 20 year old girl is telling a 20 year old guy he is still young.

Oh well...

She may be 20 years old, but I'm quite sure her pùnna is clocking 50.
A 20yr old girl romantically is older than a 20yr old boy, sadly that is the reality of life all over the world.

A 20yr old girl romantically is in the league of 25yr old guys and above.

The 20yr old boy should focus on his studies and skills so he can become the dream guy of 20yr old girls and more by the time he is 30yrs and above, if not he will live to regret his life.

Unless the 20yr old boy is born by a very stinkingly rich parents whose wealth run in billions, let him leave the 20yr old girl alone and take her candid advice.

Women are early bloomers, they get ripe so early from 18yrs and start to diminish from 45yrs while men are late bloomers who become ripe late from 27yrs till 60yrs plus, and in Nigeria where poverty and youth unemployment/underemployment hold sway, most guys become financially prepared to take care of a woman from 33yrs, and once the guy starts firing from 33yrsplus, he will become most ladies dream man even till 65yrs, na so life be, every human must learn to accept this sad truth about life to live a fulfilled life

149 Likes 10 Shares

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by Karlifate: 7:21am On Mar 23
When we say: "a 20 yo boy & are 20 yo gal are agemates on paper, but not mates in the sexual marketplace."

This is what we're saying. cheesy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by Karlifate: 7:22am On Mar 23
It’s insane the amount of disrespect average men tolerate when they’re in love.

Be wiser.

Walk away.
😎

30 Likes

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by Karlifate: 7:35am On Mar 23
cheesy
The rating scale ⚖️ for men and women are not the same.

Men are judged by their:
- financial success 💰
- status
- future prospect &
- personalities.

Women are judged by their:
- appearance 💃
- ability to bear children
- their body counts
- their past relationships &
- submissiveness.

Men & women are not the same. kiss

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by Karlifate: 7:37am On Mar 23
Expand your intellectual horizon here 👇

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know

Thank me later. wink

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by virginprincess(f): 7:45am On Mar 23
Atleast she was being honest and what is a 20yrs old boy even doing in a relationship sef ,instead of thinking of how to upgrade his life he want to add more responsibility to himself,mtcheeeeew.

17 Likes

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by Truths9ja: 8:33am On Mar 23
virginprincess:
Atleast she was being honest and what is a 20yrs old boy even doing in a relationship sef ,instead of thinking of how to upgrade his life he want to add more responsibility to himself,mtcheeeeew.
hmm 🤔, I want to ask here, is he really in the teenage stage niii?

4 Likes

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by Truths9ja: 8:34am On Mar 23
Karlifate:
cheesy
The rating scale ⚖️ for men and women are not the same.

Men are judged by their:
- financial success 💰
- status
- future prospect &
- personalities.

Women are judged by their:
- appearance 💃
- ability to bear children
- their body counts
- their past relationships &
- submissiveness.

Men & women are not the same. kiss
yes. It happens especially in Africa continent

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by TheWinterBird(f): 9:48am On Mar 23
Their business

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by Lalami3232(m): 9:48am On Mar 23
A culture that tells men that they don't deserve love when they're broke shouldn't tell men to be faithful when they're rich. You go see a Nigerian girl looking rough and unkempt, when you ask her why she hasn't made her hair, she will say "I no get boyfriend". These ladies see men as a source of job, income etc hence the men see them as a sperm bank and borehole to drill. If a lady says "this guy is my ex", just know say she's indirectly saying "na this guy dey foot my bill and drilling my borehole". I really wonder how these men dey fit marry all these ladies wey no get virginity, una dey try oooooo. Do you know the amount of sperm deposit wey don enter that your wife/girlfriend before you later privatized her kpekus? How I wish kpekus has a mileage like car, majority of una for understand wetin I dey talk. What do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide with the good news.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

26 Likes

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by IamAtAnger: 9:49am On Mar 23
Normal... na Eve first taste the forbidden fruits be4 she give am to Adam. Even the fact sey Adam senior her well well o ... na from Adam dem create her o... na still woman be the weakness of man

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by Careente7(m): 9:49am On Mar 23
The nigga shouldn’t take it personal,he should really face his studies,hustle hard make money ,extra money,load of money n las las he gonna be alright.

No comment;next question.

3 Likes

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by Kemadealadire(f): 9:49am On Mar 23
Everyone should go for what they want, life is about choices and decisions, simple!
Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by SaturnNick(m): 9:49am On Mar 23
Even Jeff Bezos cannot satisfy the human wants and desires

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by November24(f): 9:51am On Mar 23
humilitypays:
A 20yr old girl romantically is older than a 20yr old boy, sadly that is the reality of life all over the world.

A 20yr old girl romantically is in the league of 25yr old guys and above.

The 20yr old boy should focus on his studies and skills so he can become the dream guy of 20yr old girls and more by the time he is 30yrs and above, if not he will live to regret his life.

Unless the 20yr old boy is born by a very stinkingly rich parents whose wealth run in billions, let him leave the 20yr old girl alone and take her candid advice.

Women are early bloomers, they get ripe so early from 18yrs and start to diminish from 45yrs while men are late bloomers who become ripe late from 27yrs till 60yrs plus, and in Nigeria where poverty and youth unemployment/underemployment hold sway, most guys become financially prepared to take care of a woman from 33yrs, and once the guy starts firing from 33yrsplus, he will become most ladies dream man even till 65yrs, na so life be, every human must learn to accept this sad truth about life to live a fulfilled life

If you are husting to be the dream guy of ladies.
You are a phool

9 Likes

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by dkidd: 9:51am On Mar 23
Naturally a girl and a guy of same age are not the same... She's a lot more experienced and gave the guy some good advice there. At least she no hide her identity. Let hoes breathe undecided

12 Likes

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by ItisWell22(f): 9:54am On Mar 23
Let’s appreciate the fact that she genuinely advised the young man to face his studies, rather than agreeing to a relationship where she wrecks him and makes another bitter monster.

7 Likes

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by Ololosal: 9:54am On Mar 23
Material things wey no go gree you see husband...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by theophorus(m): 9:55am On Mar 23
Your Parent tell you to face you books/future you no gree, now banny don clear say make you face your Future make you no dey mumu like phoool.
Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:56am On Mar 23
Before you toast, look before you leap. If you Jump, don't blame anyone for your accident
Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by Modecaih: 9:58am On Mar 23
Wisdom is profitable to direct,,the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom,.
Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by Blitzking: 9:58am On Mar 23
Truths9ja:
No be small thing, Nigeria ladies loves material things no be small. Hmm 🥸🥸🥸🥸

“You cannot pay my bills because I like material things, face your studies” — 20-year-old Lady tells a 20-year-old guy who asked her out. (VIDEO)

Different reactions have trailed the voice message a lady sent to her admirer who asked her to be his girlfriend.

In the video shared on social media, the lady was heard telling the guy to face his studies because they weren’t meant for each other.

The lady claimed that she liked material things and doesn’t think the boy can pay her bills. She also added that they were age mates and she preferred guys way older than her.

The young man who had thought of giving love another chance was shocked and heartbroken by her response.

In another part of the voice message, she was heard saying;

“You’re still very young for real, you still need to take care of yourself, focus on your studies for now and just do everything possible to be okay. You can not even handle me, you are still planning to go to school and all that, that’s why you need to focus on your studies. The age is not giving couples”

While some advised the young man to face his studies as the girl said, others claimed that 20-year-olds have no business love.

Below are some of the comments;

@AteOgheneTega: What is her fault here Better be told than be deceived… Make he focus for real…

@dammygtnet: A 20y/o guy is not in same age with a 20y/o girl. He should have known that before now. But he should take her advice seriously, e get why.

@stepup____: She’s right, bro needs to focus on his studies and achieving his own goals at this stage. No rush

@officialikenna: E GOOD AS SHE CLEAR AM, MAKE HE NO TALK SAY TOMORROW HIM NO DEY AWARE BOBO LEAVE WOMAN FOCUS

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/cannot-pay-bills-because-like-material-things-face-studies-year-lady-year-guy-asked-out-video/
She is giving you the best advise so u don't end up being broke. And she doesn't end up giving you constant headache..she could also be telling you indirectly to do anything possible to get the mulla and then come back..but by then ur taste sef go don increase. Women fail to realise say no be only them get taste.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by Versal: 10:00am On Mar 23
You like material things?
This one is still very low in Evolution.
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by sofeo(m): 10:01am On Mar 23
Alright, she's still living in illusion.

Her eyes will soon open.

4 Likes

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by Jman06(m): 10:01am On Mar 23
I hope those of you who are always quick to advise guys to marry their age mates can now see why it is not possible to marry ones age mate? Women are always ready before their age mates. Most of my female age mates are married with children unlike the males. The age gap between most men and their wives is usually an average of 10years

Meanwhile, the girl was very right in advising the boy to focus on his studies and find his feet first before considering relationship

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:01am On Mar 23
We all like material things, it’s about the mentality , she can only be in a transactional relationship.

Thot or goldgigger?

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) by Bugatie(m): 10:02am On Mar 23
You don’t have to bring this sort of news to front page, stop giving morally bankrupt people attention

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? / How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? / Describe Love In Just One Word!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.