Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

18 Siblings Serve As Maids Of Honour, Men In Suit At Sister’s Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 18 Siblings Serve As Maids Of Honour, Men In Suit At Sister’s Wedding (913 Views)

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Siblings Serve As Maids Of Honour, Men In Suit At Sister’s Wedding by owukpa(m): 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
Pastor Abel Uloko has shared a throwback photo of the day he and 17 other of his siblings served as men in suit and maids of honour for the wedding of their sister, Deborah Oloche Adaji (Nee Uloko) to Pastor Oloche King Adaji.

The event took place at the Cyprian Ekwensi Centre for Arts and Culture, Area 10, Garki, Abuja.

The siblings at the event are from the same father but ten different mothers.

Their father, the late Chief Peter Owujoyi Uloko (the Ochakpoto of Idoma land and the Abo/Mayor of Otukpo Town in Benue State) married 18 wives had 61 children.

Recalling with nostalgia, Pastor Uloko said the family has been living unitedly despite coming from different wombs, thereby establishing a foundation called Owujoyi Foundation.

He said, “That’s why whenever you see any of our siblings getting married or celebrating a feat, we’ll all rally ourselves to ensure the success of the event.

“We get involved and take charge. A billionaire could take the place of an usher or coordinate logistics and even serve food and drinks.

“As was the case of the last wedding we celebrated in the family in Otukpo last month where I served as the driver for my younger brother (who was the groom) and his bride. That’s our way.

“Growing up, we would school together, at some point at the Army Children School in Otukpo you could count up to 20 Children all members of one Family. My Siblings and I.

“And often, then in primary school, when you find your brother fighting,we’d join the fight, beat up the other party often to a pulp before we ask what really caused the fight,

“Sometimes we’d realize that our sibling was at fault but again,
The deed is already done… As they say, medicine after death.”

Source::::https://idomavoice.com/18-siblings-serve-as-maids-of-honour-men-in-suit-at-sisters-wedding/

CC: seun, mynd44, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 18 Siblings Serve As Maids Of Honour, Men In Suit At Sister’s Wedding by Befulfilled(f): 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
Interesting.
Re: 18 Siblings Serve As Maids Of Honour, Men In Suit At Sister’s Wedding by Channah1(f): 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
They are from Idoma

1 Like

Re: 18 Siblings Serve As Maids Of Honour, Men In Suit At Sister’s Wedding by superCleanworks(m): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
When there was abundance and a man could afford to feed 50 children.
Try it now. Just try.

1 Like

Re: 18 Siblings Serve As Maids Of Honour, Men In Suit At Sister’s Wedding by RepoMan007: 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
Money is good but overdo is dangerous.
Re: 18 Siblings Serve As Maids Of Honour, Men In Suit At Sister’s Wedding by Rechargeam247(f): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
Okay oh. True meaning of populate the earth.
Re: 18 Siblings Serve As Maids Of Honour, Men In Suit At Sister’s Wedding by Waakanda: 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
Me like it cheesy
Re: 18 Siblings Serve As Maids Of Honour, Men In Suit At Sister’s Wedding by UptownVibes(m): 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
The man na naija verson of king solo...

What an achievement...
Re: 18 Siblings Serve As Maids Of Honour, Men In Suit At Sister’s Wedding by JudgeWilson(m): 8:27am On Aug 18, 2022
My lovely people, Idoma to the world cool
Re: 18 Siblings Serve As Maids Of Honour, Men In Suit At Sister’s Wedding by Mindlog: 8:46am On Aug 18, 2022
superCleanworks:
When there was abundance and a man could afford to feed 50 children.
Try it now. Just try.

Some men are still breeding like rats.

(1) (Reply)

The Three Orange Men. / Is Your Family Fully Insured? / How To Use The Marriage Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.