Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria (26760 Views)

Briefing On The Transfer Of MT Heroic Idun From Equatorial Guinea To Nigeria / Nigerian Navy Arrests Norwegian Ship Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria / Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria by Generalwoodz(m): 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
G
Re: Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria by BreakingNews21: 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
I don't bet but would bet the ship was on it's way to that pirate UK country destination since Russia shut down supplies to Europe.

2 Likes

Re: Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria by BlackPantherxXx: 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
grin

Good one.
Re: Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria by ukahrawah: 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
This govt knows about this crude oil stealing. No be Fulani again?

1 Like

Re: Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria by Kaycee54321(m): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
I remember when I was actively trying to close a deal by playing middle man, linking Foreign buyers to NNPC

Take it from a nobody, the Kain Kalo Kalo wey dey inside this game eehn

When you hear "National Cake", Crude oil is the flour...

For instance, if you're successful and successfully link a legit deal with your name on the SPA, bad as e bad, you fit see 10 cents.

This means that if a buyer will purchase 2m barrels per month for three months, you will get;

20,000,000 cents i.e. 200K Dolls i.e. above 100M...PER MONTH.

When you hear that someone bought bike for 60M, no reason am.

In this country, money dey where e dey.

I don see am. Na to touch am remain.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria by CaptainFM1: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
3 Gbosa for Equitorial Guinea.
Re: Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria by nextstep(m): 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
Bbbwings:
When I saw this headline yesterday I laughed
https://www.nairaland.com/7284420/no-pirate-attack-q1-2022
The piracy has gone high tech grin grin

You must have read my mind. Audio navy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
Good. What escaped the Nigerian 30years record pirate stoppers.

1 Like

Re: Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria by riczy(m): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
Lair Mohammed over to u as an excuse why APC govt failed!
Re: Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria by Greenback: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
Spaxon:
Nairalanders out there hustling and grinding for your next meal.

God bless you real good
Amen.. ise o.
And God bless you richly real good,too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria by boldtruthalways: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
Buharii and APC have destroyed Nigeria. What a shame!
Re: Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria by PHIPEX(m): 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
This might be the last you will hear of this news. A ship of this size entered our waters without detection until the theft was concluded. Maybe one of thieves felt cheated and raised an alarm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria by Timmi: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
Igbodicool:
Our Igbo Brothers in Equitorial Guinea should use the crude.
It is from our motherland!

No Nigeria is not your motherland. You’ve forgotten that you all Igbos/Ibos/igbos now have your Biafra banana republic. The rest of us in Nigeria disown you and don’t want to be associated with you.
Re: Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria by Brushstrokes20: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
What a big for nothing Nig couldn't do,
Little Guinea did!
The lifeless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS IS NIGERIA'S WORST BLUNDER! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria by bayelsaowei(m): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
ImadeUReadThis:

How can this be possible without connivance of govt and security outfits?

A 300,000 ton oil tanker lifting oil from an offshore filling point ?

They just waltzed over to the dispensing point and filled their tanker full and left like that?

Who are these people fooling?

The minister , the NNPC executives , Naval security all have a hand in this.

No country can be this incompetent. This is an inside job.

Period!
exactly...how can such volume of crude be stolen without the knowledge of the government..
Re: Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria by Bankowner: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
I am waiting for the turnaround information from Nigeria that the ship is carrying legit cargo.

1 Like

Re: Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria by basty: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
orohbiro:
Small equatorial Guinea again

Mumumtu,

What do you know? Small Equatorial Guinea.

Stop commenting on what you don't know.
Re: Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria by mozona(m): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria by basty: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
Kaycee54321:
I remember when I was actively trying to close a deal by playing middle man, linking Foreign buyers to NNPC

Take it from a nobody, the Kain Kalo Kalo wey dey inside this game eehn

When you hear "National Cake", Crude oil is the flour...

For instance, if you're successful and successfully link a legit deal with your name on the SPA, bad as e bad, you fit see 10 cents.

This means that if a buyer will purchase 2m barrels per month for three months, you will get;

20,000,000 cents i.e. 200K Dolls i.e. above 100M...PER MONTH.

When you hear that someone bought bike for 60M, no reason am.

In this country, money dey where e dey.

I don see am. Na to touch am remain.

What deal? You are a gonner
Re: Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria by Goodman247: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
They have raped the country financially, incompetent and greedy leaders since 1960, O God install a good president come 2023
Re: Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria by abokimallam: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
Crude oil theft is the handiwork of APC cabals, NNPC, the military and nothern parasites.
Government officials are just pretending wailing when they know the culprits.
Re: Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria by Ogaga87(m): 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
orohbiro:

See Wetin park for your border and loot your crude..
Re: Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria by ceaser: 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
Buhari will again say he is not aware. In fact, he will say he is "shell shocked".

But before all that, the people in his government who are responsible for the stealing of that crude (eg, dem AGF geng, dem IPPIS director geng, dat woman who said she fed school children food with 4 billion naira at a time they were not in school due to covid lock down, and also the geng that sent Toyota SUVs to Niger Republic) will have phoned Equatorial Guinea government and offered to plea bargain by sharing the crude with them 50 - 50 to release the vessel.

Ah, Buhari!
Re: Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria by Kaycee54321(m): 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
basty:

What deal? You are a gonner

This one's above you Pal.

Sit it out.
Re: Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria by AwkaFinest: 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
orohbiro:

Indeed you know nothing about maritime laws. You can't continue chasing someone just like that when he's out of your waters. It's just like Nigerian police chasing a thief into Cameroon and our police continue the chase. Thats you breaking the sovereignty of such country.

1 Like

Re: Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria by Paparazzi109: 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
And who is d senior minister for petroleum resources? Bubu
Re: Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria by DoNotMakeItWors: 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
This country is a joke.... A vessel arrived the country, landed and anchored in a loading platform. Had it's tank filled up,,, then moved and it's tagged "theft".

Like crude oil is a piece of paper that you just pick on the floor.

With the DPR at crude loading platforms, JTF, and all the authorities, a vessel was loaded without clearance

When the house keepers are ready, they should tell us who let the rat inside the kitchen to wreck havoc .... But watch out how this issue will die a natural death.

When millions were dolled out for purchase of presidential form... If only we knew that it's our collective asset that's being liquidated by few.
Re: Equatorial Guinea Detains Large Vessel Accused Of Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria by themanderon: 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
Did the large carrier fly into the area? Do you know how long it takes to fill that thing? After filling it set sail and our wonderful security agencies missed that behemoth of a ship till they probably pretended to be chasing it maybe as a result of business gone wrong. There is nothing we will not hear in this country. Large vessels get missing, snakes swallow millions, termites eat documents containing info on how billions were spent and now this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak / 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator / Nigeria: 1000 Young Nigerians To Receive N500million Grant For Start Ups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.