Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Man Breaks Down In Tears As Erotic Dance With Lady Went Horribly Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Breaks Down In Tears As Erotic Dance With Lady Went Horribly Wrong (2617 Views)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend / Lady Insults Boyfriend Calls Him Ugly Fool After Birthday Surprise Went Horribly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Breaks Down In Tears As Erotic Dance With Lady Went Horribly Wrong by Tokotaya: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
Microsecondnews.com Photo of MSN Reporter MSN ReporterAugust 17, 20220 1 minute read

Man breaks down in tears as erotic dance with lady went horribly wrong (Video)

A viral video has shown the moment a man forgot about being macho and broke down in tears after a plus-size female dancer slammed her bodyweight on his groin.

The elderly man who wore a black headband to look young was having fun lying on his back while the skimpily-clad dancer was erotically dancing on his groin, as other club patrons hailed them.

Things went south when in the heat of the moment, the dancer got carried away, rose briefly and slammed herself on the man’s groin.

The man shouted in pain, pushed the lady aside and resorted to open crying.

Fellow revellers watched in confusion, while some laughed, as the man continued to wail, apparently from the pain from the damage inflicted on his genitals.

The video of the incident has gone viral, drawing all manner of comments.

Watch the video below.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2022/08/17/man-breaks-down-in-tears-as-erotic-dance-with-lady-went-horribly-wrong/

Re: Man Breaks Down In Tears As Erotic Dance With Lady Went Horribly Wrong by Tokotaya: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
grin grin Sorry o! Old papa youngie. Peperipe peperipepe. No go dey do pass yourself grin grin
Re: Man Breaks Down In Tears As Erotic Dance With Lady Went Horribly Wrong by Nonexisting: 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
See old man disgracing his entire family by dancing erotically with an olosho. He got what he deserved, not my problem.

Re: Man Breaks Down In Tears As Erotic Dance With Lady Went Horribly Wrong by Chaos14: 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
Am also in tears because of the laughter
Re: Man Breaks Down In Tears As Erotic Dance With Lady Went Horribly Wrong by Authoreety: 4:44am On Aug 18, 2022
Chai...
Laf jus carry me
Re: Man Breaks Down In Tears As Erotic Dance With Lady Went Horribly Wrong by sharpwriter(m): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2022
Maybe baba even has a painful boil in his groin, the thing go reverberate to hin brain.. Why e no go cry
Re: Man Breaks Down In Tears As Erotic Dance With Lady Went Horribly Wrong by SporaD8: 10:26am On Aug 18, 2022
The only thing that can make a grown-up man cry/beg like a baby is to hold him by the balls!
The Dance most definitely crushed his balls!
Re: Man Breaks Down In Tears As Erotic Dance With Lady Went Horribly Wrong by Psych412(f): 10:26am On Aug 18, 2022
Disgrace cheesy

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Told Me Morning Instead Of Morning Baby. What Do I Do? / My Crazy Driver (18+) / Women When A Strange Man Texts Them For The First Time:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.