Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Muslim Woman Jailed For Using Bluetooth Under Hijab To Cheat In Exam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muslim Woman Jailed For Using Bluetooth Under Hijab To Cheat In Exam (871 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Jailed For Bewitching Her Husband’s Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Woman Jailed For Using Bluetooth Under Hijab To Cheat In Exam by SlayerofSatan: 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
Muslim Woman Jailed For Using Bluetooth Under Hijab To Cheat In Exam.

As seen on Twitter.

Re: Muslim Woman Jailed For Using Bluetooth Under Hijab To Cheat In Exam by oz4real83(m): 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
Busted cheesy cheesy
Re: Muslim Woman Jailed For Using Bluetooth Under Hijab To Cheat In Exam by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ha,this people are taking life too serious
Re: Muslim Woman Jailed For Using Bluetooth Under Hijab To Cheat In Exam by adecz: 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
And they want to introduce hijab
in Christian schools❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️☹️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Woman Jailed For Using Bluetooth Under Hijab To Cheat In Exam by Moneyyman: 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
grin grin grin
My lord, my lord
I know say my client do am but you sef see how she fine.

Abeg give her two months only. She no go do am again

grin
Re: Muslim Woman Jailed For Using Bluetooth Under Hijab To Cheat In Exam by Hypnotise: 11:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
Moneyyman:
grin grin grin
My lord, my lord
I know say my client do am but you sef see how she fine.

Abeg give her two months only. She no go do am again

grin
Simp
So because she fine make she no face justice habi wetin?
Na this kind ridiculous comment dey indulge women to misbehave
Re: Muslim Woman Jailed For Using Bluetooth Under Hijab To Cheat In Exam by Bella2622: 12:13am On Aug 18, 2022
Hello good morning to anybody viewing this message...I need your help with money.i'm really staving and also really sick I will like u can assist me to start a job I can do, even if is to sell thrift cloth or any to survive I beg of you any amount is not to small nd god will bless...2102039452 UBA. Please I beg of you
Re: Muslim Woman Jailed For Using Bluetooth Under Hijab To Cheat In Exam by Moneyyman: 4:08am On Aug 18, 2022
If you can't recognize a comic relief, then I'm so sorry for you!

Seems Nigeria's situation is making Nigerians lose their sense of laughter.

Please learn to read, laugh, and move on.

Don't take everything here literal, okay?

It is well with you, senior man.

Hypnotise:

Simp
So because she fine make she no face justice habi wetin?
Na this kind ridiculous comment dey indulge women to misbehave

(1) (Reply)

Fraud Sites / Man Arrested For Shooting Himself In His SLEEP When He Dreamt Of Being Robbed / My House Was BURGLED. I Need ADVICE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.