Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Joint Venture Required - Extremely Promising Business Projects. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Joint Venture Required - Extremely Promising Business Projects. (513 Views)

5 Nigerians Among Forbes 30 Most Promising Young African Entrepreneurs For 2016 / 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joint Venture Required - Extremely Promising Business Projects. by Kendaddy(m): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2011
I have projects in real estates and clean technology in Lagos State requiring joint funding of N3.5B and presently require a partner that can contribute an equity of N105M to support in raising foreign funds for the 2 projects.

Both projects guarantees and promises good and profitable return on investments year in year out and detailed projects’ analysis will only be organized for serious-minded reviewers.

I am willing to offer potential partner/s reasonable level of equity in the projects, to buy out in 5 years.

ONLY SERIOUS BUSINESS-MINDED INDIVIDUALS should contact me at kaysafe@gmail.com with details of who you are, what you do, how you intend to meet-up this request and how soon, as projects are “shovel-ready” for funding. The real estate is billed to launch in 5 to 6 months from date funding is received.

Looking forward to a mutual business relationship.

Thank you and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Google Will Acquire Motorola Mobility For $12.5 Billion / I Want To Learn How To Make Pop For Houses. / What Does It Cost To Get Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.