Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

BE SINCERE!! Guys, How Do You Cope When You Get Hard/erection Publicly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BE SINCERE!! Guys, How Do You Cope When You Get Hard/erection Publicly? (782 Views)

Let's Be Sincere. (guys Only) / Why Ladies Tend To Take Nice And Sincere Guys For Granted / How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BE SINCERE!! Guys, How Do You Cope When You Get Hard/erection Publicly? by JosephEmpire(m): 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
Hello Guys,
Only an abnormal guy wouldn’t have had such experience before
E don do me tire Sometimes, when you see a beautiful babe around or you remember a scene in the past of you and a babe, Na so machine gun go stand gidigba for public (Trying to disgrace it’s owner).
Guys, if this happens to you outside
How Do You Cope Or Handle Situation Like This In Public?

Head to source to see what people are saying

Source: http://josephempir..com/2019/01/be-sincere-guys-how-do-you-cope-when.html

Re: BE SINCERE!! Guys, How Do You Cope When You Get Hard/erection Publicly? by zexy2030(m): 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin mtcheww, small dick like that does not interest ladies. sorry dude..don't feel embarrassed, its just the reality.

(1) (Reply)

Uyo Chairman’s Aide Resigns… See Reasons. / What Do U Like About Ur Spouse? / My Boss And I (episode 16 )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.