Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) (13062 Views)

The Craziest And Hilarious Comments On Nairaland 2022 / These Countries Have The Sexiest And Prettiest Women In The World / Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) by coputa(m): 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
Infolenka:

Which one of those girls is your daughter?
Do you want to marry her,i will not disclose for security reasons.I am too blunt in this forum,i have many enemies here.

Re: Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) by Spaxon(f): 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Spaxon, Divay22, ODeva, MsEfe and Magnoliaa are beautiful.... Though, Magnoliaa is one stubborn lady. angry

Oya come and Collect Hug
Re: Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) by BrotherCork: 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
Infolenka:
These are the prettiest women on Nairaland.

If you like call me jobless, but I've done my research

Every moniker I will post has has logged into their Nairaland account this month, so are still active.

Additionally I've verified all, so there is no catfish on the list.

Let's begin.

Re: Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) by BrotherCork: 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
Infolenka:

Every moniker I will post has has logged into their Nairaland account this month, so are still active.

Let's begin.

U forgot Siofra sir....she 41years old today sir no!!(no oofencse) angry

Re: Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) by princefrank76: 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
Cyntie55 let's match to the alter together ❣️
Re: Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) by angelfallz(m): 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Why are you carrying this matter on your head like this?
Why not make your own list and NL would compare it with infolenka's list to decide which list has the most beautiful girls.
killmods:

U try well well.. this is ur own list tho there are so many very pretty girls u don't know on NL that will make ur jaw fall off. 60% of ur list aren't even supposed to be termed pretty tho but then it's ur list. It should have been My top 10 prettiest women on Nairaland
Re: Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) by folake4u(f): 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
Persephone1:
No 1 and 2 are beautiful sha grin grin

Perse, I nor see your name for this list. Why? undecided
Re: Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) by angelfallz(m): 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
Infolenka how are you sure of the girls' profile pictures?
Re: Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) by ezegenigbonine: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
Infolenka:
Number 9: Mjshexy

www.nairaland.com/mjshexy

This one no go dey hear word
Re: Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) by PlayMaker14: 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
Spaxon:

Oya come and Collect Hug
Na full front hugging abi na Deeper Life own?
Re: Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) by Cyntie55(f): 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
Infolenka:
Number 1: Cyntie55

www.nairaland.com/cyntie55
kiss kiss kiss kiss kissAwwwwwww!!!!!. How nice.
Thanks for remembering me too.
Thank you so much for the compliment.
I can't believe someone even knows me on this forum.
Today is my first day I'm also commenting on romance section since I know nairaland 4 years ago.

Thank you nairalanders. kiss kiss kiss

Re: Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
Wotowotonation:
Ekukes grin grin

You wicked ooo
Re: Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) by SlayerofSatan: 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
Where is Nma4god? This list is incomplete angry
Re: Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) by Infolenka: 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
angelfallz:
Infolenka how are you sure of the girls' profile pictures?

I've been on Nairaland for over a decade. I can tell a fake account from a real one.

But if you want a break down, I'll give it to you.

Amarabae is very popular on Politics section. She's a verified Nairaland trouble maker and some of her online friends have met her in real life.

Maureensylvia featured in miss Nairaland 2015 and has posted her wedding and birthday photos here. She also has a registered food stuff business and many nairalanders have her offline contact and have done business with her. She's active on Tiktok as well.

Prettydiva has been on Nairaland for 9 years. She is verified. I have known her since she was still very young.

Uyaiincomparabl is very popular here, hence the likes on her photo. Some years ago people told her to verify she was the one behind her moniker, cos "she was too pretty and vocal to be real" She posted verifiable proof that she was the one behind the moniker. She also posted her Facebook info and people went there to verify. Some Nairalanders have her offline contacts

Mjshexy is another old Nairalander. She's been here for seven years. I used to chat with her on my other account. She has her contact details on her profile as well as her social media.

Rityonyi is another old Nairalander. Created her account in 2016 and only comments sparingly. She has posted her different pictures of herself.

Fake accounts always seek attention and make comments all the time to get noticed.

Tashaiel, Aleora and DivineRx are in the same category as Rityonyi. Their accounts are 5 - 7 years old. Have changed their profile pictures a couple of times and post sparingly for job related questions or Nysc questions.

Cyntie55 just responded to the thread. Her reply answers your question.

Spoting fake accounts is easy. Fake accounts don't last past few months to one year. The owner either gets bored or gets caught. People that create fake accounts have few goals in mind: To generate attention in order to get noticed, cause controversy or get victims to send them PMs. Once they scam few people, they either deactivate or log out of the accounts.

Fake female accounts don't post personal information like phone numbers or links to social media accounts. Nobody has their offline contacts or have met them in real life. You almost never see them in jobs or Nysc sections. The sections you find them are usually Romance and Celebrities because these sections usually have the most viewership.

Whenever you see a female moniker with a pretty or sexy picture and such moniker is always on every thread being unnecessarily vocal and incendiary, then such person is likely a catfish. I have seen a couple of them already on this thread. Just be wise and observant and you can spot then out.

Re: Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) by ashewoboy(m): 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
Infolenka:
Number 3: Amarabae

www.nairaland.com/amarabae

This girl don marry.
Re: Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) by ashewoboy(m): 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
Infolenka:

Sweet girl.
Re: Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) by ashewoboy(m): 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
Infolenka:

She is not in her prime.
Re: Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) by Infolenka: 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
Cyntie55:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kissAwwwwwww!!!!!. How nice.
Thanks for remembering me too.
Thank you so much for the compliment.
I can't believe someone even knows me on this forum.
Today is my first day I'm also commenting on romance section since I know nairaland 4 years ago.

Thank you nairalanders. kiss kiss kiss

You are welcome.

Stay beautiful.
Re: Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) by HoePimp: 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
I go like to fvck Dem all.... shocked

Damn... Hot pvssies in Nairaland kiss
Re: Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) by drmuchin: 11:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
Infolenka:
If you think this list is wrong, I dare you to find a pretty Nairaland woman that has logged in this month and is prettier than the women on my list.

I dare you.

BOREDOM CAUSED BY ASUU STRIKE
Re: Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) by DonMakaveli21: 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
Number 8 should be last or shouldn't even be on the list. Her face too round like ball which Liverpool will use to send manchester United to championship on Monday.
Re: Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) by Afudimkpa1(m): 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
Infolenka:

Let's begin.
You mean pretty sugar mummies... Because am seriously in search of a loving and caring one.hit me up if u gat a trusted connect let's enjoy ourselves...
Re: Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) by Infolenka: 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
DonMakaveli21:
Number 8 should be last or shouldn't even be on the list. Her face too round like ball which Liverpool will use to send manchester United to championship on Monday.

She's actually way prettier than she looks in that picture.

Re: Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) by GeneralPula: 12:01am On Aug 19, 2022
Infolenka:
If you think this list is wrong, I dare you to find a pretty Nairaland woman that has logged in this month and is prettier than the women on my list.

I dare you.

Your number 10 is the only beautiful girl among the list..

It’s funny you put her in No 10
Re: Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) by DonMakaveli21: 12:34am On Aug 19, 2022
Infolenka:

She's actually way prettier than she looks in that picture.
oh! Really. Did you know her.?
Re: Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) by Treasure17(m): 12:42am On Aug 19, 2022
It's number 5, 4 and 1 for me. Especially number 5. So pretty.
Re: Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) by maureensylvia(f): 1:24am On Aug 19, 2022
My goodness!
How so sweet smiley kiss

Thank you so much kiss
Thank you romance land smiley
Thank you Nairalanders

Re: Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) by Moh247: 4:03am On Aug 19, 2022
kiss

not bad
Re: Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) by Angelacruz: 5:48am On Aug 19, 2022
Infolenka:

None of them have a profile pic on their profiles.
hmmm
Re: Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) by Angelacruz: 5:49am On Aug 19, 2022
sageb:

cutie55 dey enter eye ooo
@OP this your list is incomplete.
You need to include:
Angelacruz
ModestGal
PreshyBen ( a professional model)
Have you seen me before?
Re: Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) by Thermodynamics(m): 5:58am On Aug 19, 2022
alaribe1992:
Fck me!! Guy use graphic warning na
Wetin be all these yuck
Damn nasty I’m outta here
You be homo ?
Re: Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 19, 2022
folake4u:

Perse, I nor see your name for this list. Why? undecided
Who dash monkey banana? gringrin

I probably would make number one on most fugly list grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) / Ex Beauty Queen Masturbation Video Goes Viral, She Apologized (watch 18+video) / I Bet You Can't Last 2mins In Bed With Me (photos)