Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party (18232 Views)

Re: Opposition Using Fake News- Peter Obi / Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In The South East And Blaming It On IPOB - Kalu Ume / Lauretta Onochie Busted For Using Fake Photos As Atiku Campaigns In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Quodseverismete: 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
PandoraObi:

You're one of the people P.O is talking about.

Must you lied, why not concentrate on telling us what Tinubu and APC will offer to Nigerians?

Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by johndavid1(m): 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Peter Obidient you are of your father the devil
Tinubu urchin suffer no dey tire you? See as your belly swell because of excess Agbado and cassava... Spit!....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by CommonSense1967: 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
Typical Igbo, always looking for someone to blame for their problems.
This is one of the unfortunate traits of Igbos. they never take responsibility for anything. It must be someone else's fault.
If they have problems in the North, you don't see them blaming other tribes, they own their own problems, same in the SW.
But Igbos, they must blame someone for the problem. it's a sick slave victimhood mentality that has been passed down from generations to generations. They start a war, but blames others. Carry drugs to Asia and get caught, they will blame govt, Hausa, Buhari, Tinubu but not the one carrying the drug.
Even they will eventually blame Buhari and Tinubu for hiring Namdiot Coward Cownu to start the Biafuro terrorist activities.
It's sad and pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
AdaNri1:
lol…you just had to mention mediocrity. Ask the people of Anambra igala who knew them before Obi’s government. The road to my village was last constructed when he was in office, amongst hundreds of village roads. I don’t want to attack any candidate because compared to Obi they are lightweight.
Obi’s endeavour in Anambra education is the reason why they are top 3 yearly since he left. I cannot convince you because you know he is not mediocre. But just like the white people that label us with racial stereotypes, you just want to give a dog a bad name to kill it. Suit yourself.
This is me in my home. I can never be poor. I just want to be proud of my country of origin

Even LG chairmen build roads in Lagos. I mean Landmark achievements.

Asiwaju built 5 General Hospitals and made sure every LCDA has a Primary Healthcare centre; He created the Lekki Phase 1 and others;
Created LAWMA, LASTMA, LAMATA, RRS.. Lekki Free Trade zone was conceptualized and Eko Atlantic Project.

He bought those BRT buses and drew the BRT lanes before leaving but allowed Fashola to kickstart his tenure by launching it.

Why do u think Reno and Nnamani of PDP said he is the best ever Governor of Nigeria? He multiplied revenue by almost 20!.

My dear, its not sentiments that those of us who remember his time as Governor are 100% sure he is the only man with the requisite track record to make Nigeria richer. Others are promising to do it but Asiwaju is saying, 'I have done it before and will do it again..'
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Abdu81: 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
Latakia:
Coming from a grasshopper and Chief Liar of the world that jumped from APGA to PDP and now a labourer in Labour Party. Say No To IPOB zombiedients candidate that see the country as zoo.

Tinubu and his urchins will labor to death.

The north have abandoned him
Se, ss & NC fully obidient.
Lagos gone. SW christians votes gone.

Now he remebers Obasanjo .

What about the emirs
The sultans
Sarkis.
They will teach him a bitter lessons he will take to his grave.
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Latakia(f): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
Abdu81:

Tinubu and his urchins will labor to death.

The north have abandoned him
Se, ss & NC fully obidient.
Lagos gone. SW christians votes gone.

Now he remebers Obasanjo .

What about the emirs
The sultans
Sarkis.
They will teach him a bitter lessons he will take to his grave.

Coming from a grasshopper and Chief Liar of the world that jumped from APGA to PDP and now a labourer in Labour Party. Say No To IPOB zombiedients candidate that see the country as zoo.

Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Latakia(f): 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Last warning or else I will ban you.

Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Latakia(f): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
effort1:

Dear rabid dog robot, repeat. grin

Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Idrisk19(m): 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
Online Warriors.
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
Latakia:
grin grin
You're too stubborn. angry
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
Siwel25:

We do not like him cos he failed to transform Anambra after 8 years. He has not proven the so called competence till this moment. Most of you cannot list 5 landmark achievements of Obi after a whooping 8 YEARS as Governor.

Sorry, we do not celebrate mediocrity where I come from!

Even if the achievements hit you in the face you still won't recognise them.

Go figure!
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Latakia(f): 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

grin grin
You're too stubborn. angry

U think I'm one of those kids that zombiedients can bully? Who ban help.. you can't take what u ditch out. And tomorrow idiot like u will accuse Buhari of suppressing freedom of speech.

Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
bhella10:
He's a typical Igbo man. No savvy

Savvy Yoruba man grin

Typical Yoruba man, rarely honest.
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by condralbedez: 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You have not been banned yet for your several hate speeches on nairaland
That person fit be seun sef Or one of the MOD, Because it's so glaring ,that if it's ordinary person,he for don chop ban taya,dt Monika dnt comment anything on NL forum,apart from tribal war and so.
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Sunnyski: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
PandoraObi:

An urchin from the agbado junkie spotted.

Obi must surely rule you!
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by BePrepared: 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
PandoraObi:

Broda
Hold those tears its too early, wait till May after Obi's inuguaration
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Demurray: 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
I have been romancing with Peter Obi like many other people, that doesn't quarantine him my vote because he has not convinced me why I he is the right person to steer the affair of the country for betterment of all of us. In all the interview he granted, he's either deviating from or ignoring the questions shot at him. He has not told Nigerians
the plan to fix this mess caused by the present administration Anyways real campaign is yet to start.
Time will tell.
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
TheRealestGuy:

Even if the achievements hit you in the face you still won't recognise them.

Go figure!

I served in Aba and visited Ochanja twice around 2011/2012 and I remember people still preferred Ngige then. There's even evidence on Nairaland here.

No one can 'bobo' me cos that was same year Doctors went on strike for over 1 year.. In saner climes, he will not even be an option cos these are Doctors for heaven sake!

I respect your choice and I feel u should stop projecting him as the Messiah cos if he was, Anambra will not be that poor as it is while its indigenes are making billions in Lagos and Port Harcourt. Facts don't lie!
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Steveabbeyly: 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
When your supporters are doing it and you were enjoying the way they are bullying and abusing everybody, from Omokri, Adeyanju, Omotseye, Segalink, Femi Kuti and many more unnamed victims of your supporters' victicious attacks you didn't accused opposition them, at a time you reluctantly begged them to stop when the complaints were so much. Now that you can't tame them any longer like a mad dog you are now trying to hip the blames on opposition. Ko le work!
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Latakia:

U think I'm one of those kids that zombiedients can bully? Who ban help.. you can't take what u ditch out. And tomorrow idiot like u will accuse Buhari of suppressing freedom of speech.
Now tell me, who's your candidate?
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Latakia(f): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Now tell me, who's your candidate?

Show an elderly person my comment in your household to help you comprehend who my candidate is from my comment.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Basher8583: 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
AdaNri1:
If you don’t like Peter Obi, at least tell yourself the truth. It is not because he is incompetent, corruption riddled or health impaired. He is competent, intelligent, has a plan and is willing to rescue Nigeria from they abyss it has been plunged.

You don’t like Obi because you like suffering, you are corrupt and thrive in corruption, you are a tribalist and hate his being Igbo, you are a religious bigot and love only people of your religion and finally, you never want to be corrected and just don’t want to admit that you were wrong for hating him in the first place…add your own reason…

Let him go and rescue Anambra first just like Tinubu rescued Lagos. At least we dont see Tinubu having any property in Anambra let alone relocate there like Obi tu lie. Mr goan verify. Hahaha.
Liar in chief of biafra republic
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Steveabbeyly: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kanu instructed his IPOB followers to burn down Lagos, they blame Tinubu. They bombed Imo prison and released prisoners, they blamed police, DSS and army. They introduced unknown gun men to killed their fellow brothers and sister, they blamed Buhari, northern, DSS and security agencies, now they are blaming the oppositions for their mob attacks on people with different opinion to their Obidient crusade. Ko le werk. You people can't change a bit from your fake life.

Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Decent09(m): 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
AdaNri1:
If you don’t like Peter Obi, at least tell yourself the truth. It is not because he is incompetent, corruption riddled or health impaired. He is competent, intelligent, has a plan and is willing to rescue Nigeria from they abyss it has been plunged.

You don’t like Obi because you like suffering, you are corrupt and thrive in corruption, you are a tribalist and hate his being Igbo, you are a religious bigot and love only people of your religion and finally, you never want to be corrected and just don’t want to admit that you were wrong for hating him in the first place…add your own reason…

Abeg how Peter Obi is intelligent pls, we should look for another word pls
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
I so much love this man

Even before now
His is my business mentor
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
Latakia:

Show an elderly person my comment in your household to help you comprehend who my candidate is from my comment.
cheesy grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Alajiki(m): 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
God1000:
You are right sir, APC and PDP are so jumpy and paranoid because of your soaring popularity.

Campaign of calumny and character assassination is what they are good at.

Your Twitter president has just 1.8m followers...less that 20% of Davido's. He won't even get 2 million votes.
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by olatuns2017: 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: PETER OBI

Olodo

U are d opposition

APC is the ruling Party
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by chysam: 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
For the first time,you regained your lost senses

APC social media staff on Mr Cassava pay role create pseudo accounts of Obi and Labor party supporters disseminating false informations and alluding them to OBi and his obidients. Sadly even yeyebrities have gotten involved in this mudslinging activities
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by duketerry22(m): 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
Incoming President don't worry, you have been rising so fast and the movement the polithiefians are witnessing is one that's unheard of in this country's history. They don't even know what's happening if only they knew those feigning loyalty are there to collect their money and still vote for you they'd be having sleepless nights more than they already are.
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Mummyfour(f): 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
I don't hate Peter Obi, but with my experience at alaba market and bitterness they have against Yoruba.
so you transferred the anger from alaba international to a man that doesn't even know you.
A man that hasn't hurt you in any way.
I am igbo, proudly one, but my friends cut across the whole Nigeria.
I grew up in Lagos.
I have had issues with yorubas, but I still love my Yoruba friends that have been there for me.

My best friends are from the north and I love them so much
So with this, na who I want to hate?

Why should I hate a whole tribe because one mukaila, Femi, or Gbenga offended me?.

We really need to shun tribalism , it is really getting stale and outdated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! / Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S / With Buhari Reactions To Nnamdi Kanu, He Is Finished(VIDEO OF BUHARI)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.