Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party (18211 Views)

Re: Opposition Using Fake News- Peter Obi / Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In The South East And Blaming It On IPOB - Kalu Ume / Lauretta Onochie Busted For Using Fake Photos As Atiku Campaigns In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by VULCAN(m): 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
You will cry next year and drop this moniker and pretend like you didn't do the evil you are doing now.

But Karma will definitely meet you.

An IGBO man will feed you for the next 10yrs.

Lol

PandoraObi:
Peter Obidient you are of your father the devil
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by effort1: 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
Latakia:
Coming from a grasshopper and Chief Liar of the world that jumped from APGA to PDP and now a labourer in Labour Party. Say No To IPOB zombiedients candidate that see the country as zoo.

Rabid dog robot, can yoi tell how tinubu made his money? grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Babyface33: 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
Please I need help, I need someone who can loan me 150k for rent very urgent. I will pay back instalmentally within 4-6month.
We can make any agreement base on it
I stay in lagos
Contact 08030643812, 08110393528
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by zaki2: 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
Mummyfour:
so you transferred the anger from alaba international to a man that doesn't even know you.
A man that hasn't hurt you in any way.
I am igbo, proudly one, but my friends cut across the whole Nigeria.
I grew up in Lagos.
I have had issues with yorubas, but I still love my Yoruba friends that have been there for me.

My best friends are from the north and I love them so much
So with this, na who I want to hate?

Why should I hate a whole tribe because one mukaila, Femi, or Gbenga offended me?.

We really need to shun tribalism , it is really getting stale and outdated.
Most Nigerians are racist. This is a hard truth we all most come to accept. Preach from now till tomorrow,
it will not change anything. This particular emilokan politician is using it to his advantage.
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by LocalMan2(m): 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
That's the handwork of Tinubu and his goats that he feeds with Agbado and cassava.

God1000:
You are right sir, APC and PDP are so jumpy and paranoid because of your soaring popularity.

Campaign of calumny and character assassination is what they are good at.
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by sokera: 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
Now I see why Pete Obi graduated with third class , despite his political experience he does not understand the meaning of Opposition parry? Obedients ppl help me educate your package dullard that we have plenty Opposition party and APC is the only Ruling party .. LP , PDP,AC, ANPP are all Opposition party to APC ... Peter Obi is olodo ..
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by showafrica(m): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
Thanos5555:
shocked

ATIKU and BAT supporters are no longer interested in finding faults amonst each other parties, since they are the major political party, looks like now BAT and Atiku supporters are now united against Obi, who is using an unpopular party,. i really dont understand this things ....fa.

The only thing holding the unity of Nigeria is corruption. Unifier and druglord have united against goodness.
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Blackdisciple(m): 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
We knew it sir, they are just wasting their time
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by LordOfTheGame: 11:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
The name Peter Obi is really giving Atiku and tinubu supporters a lot sleepless nights. Peter Obi is going to win.
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by kabasa24: 12:08am On Aug 19, 2022
PandoraObi:
God help ur servant.
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by kollinz1234(m): 1:39am On Aug 19, 2022
PandoraObi:
u are becoming frustrated with his growing popularity. Don't just die before the election pls
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Dozie32(m): 2:16am On Aug 19, 2022
[quote author=PandoraObi post=115826240 mt papa na IDIOT you are of your father the devil[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Dozie32(m): 2:16am On Aug 19, 2022
[quote author=PandoraObi post=115826240 my papa na IDIOT you are of your father the devil[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by 2tpick: 3:15am On Aug 19, 2022
IMHO the only reason why we are still debating about the outcome of this election is PO moving to LP. If he had stayed put in PDP and deputized for AA, then it will be a landslide victory for PDP. Infact BATians should be grateful to PO for what is playing out today instead of trying to spite him. Believe it or not, APC wont stand any chance if the race was between them.and PDP that is why PDP politicians are the ones attacking PO the most. BATians should smell the coffee and for once shun tribalism and sectionalism to appreciate PO for still giving BAT a chance against a serial contestant just like their number one citizen.
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Zeezenho: 5:41am On Aug 19, 2022
AdaNri1:
If you don’t like Peter Obi, at least tell yourself the truth. It is not because he is incompetent, corruption riddled or health impaired. He is competent, intelligent, has a plan and is willing to rescue Nigeria from they abyss it has been plunged.

You don’t like Obi because you like suffering, you are corrupt and thrive in corruption, you are a tribalist and hate his being Igbo, you are a religious bigot and love only people of your religion and finally, you never want to be corrected and just don’t want to admit that you were wrong for hating him in the first place…add your own reason…

They have spent enternity in darkness,light is now so scary to be them.
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Zeezenho: 5:45am On Aug 19, 2022
They never anticipated an obi,no docia nor bagge on him.the worst of their predicament is they gat noting to campaign on.

Right now tinubu goes about pooing on his cloths because of obi factor and atiku is into hide and lie.
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 19, 2022
Basher8583:

Let him go and rescue Anambra first just like Tinubu rescued Lagos. At least we dont see Tinubu having any property in Anambra let alone relocate there like Obi tu lie. Mr goan verify. Hahaha.
Liar in chief of biafra republic
Lagos was a Capital years before the man from Iragbiji moved there. At least get your facts right. Why is Tinubu’s company the only one used to collect tax in Lagos? Is that not thievery? But I guess you’re ok with that and I know why. Why does it not bother you that Tinubu is a convicted criminal. Why would you look at his health and say it’s ok? Do you know his real age? Do you know the pri & secondary school he attended? If he cannot disclose these things why should he be trusted? Please don’t start bringing petty Peter Obi talks here. Vote who you like. But live with the consequences of it. We warned you ppl about Buhari in 2015
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 19, 2022
Siwel25:

Even LG chairmen build roads in Lagos. I mean Landmark achievements.

Asiwaju built 5 General Hospitals and made sure every LCDA has a Primary Healthcare centre; He created the Lekki Phase 1 and others;
Created LAWMA, LASTMA, LAMATA, RRS.. Lekki Free Trade zone was conceptualized and Eko Atlantic Project.

He bought those BRT buses and drew the BRT lanes before leaving but allowed Fashola to kickstart his tenure by launching it.

Why do u think Reno and Nnamani of PDP said he is the best ever Governor of Nigeria? He multiplied revenue by almost 20!.

My dear, its not sentiments that those of us who remember his time as Governor are 100% sure he is the only man with the requisite track record to make Nigeria richer. Others are promising to do it but Asiwaju is saying, 'I have done it before and will do it again..'
Yes, that’s why he said you shouldn’t worry about dollar rate, are you an importer. Tinubu is old and should retire because of the health challenges he faces now. In Britain he will be given compulsory retirement. The same mistake was made about Buhari in 2015, now look. I don’t trust a man who came to a massacre scene and showed no empathy for the lives lost. I don’t trust a man that refuses to disclose his primary & secondary schools. He bought a house for his 22 yr old daughter at over 2 million dollars. No! You can vote him, but don’t say you want a better Nigeria. If you stand for transparency and accountability then Tinubu will never be an option. Don’t even get me started on his drug dealing ways
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Latakia(f): 11:00am On Aug 19, 2022
effort1:

Rabid dog robot, can yoi tell how tinubu made his money? grin grin
Coming from a grasshopper and Chief Liar of the world that jumped from APGA to PDP and now a labourer in Labour Party. Say No To IPOB zombiedients candidate that see the country as zoo.

Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 19, 2022
We already know that's how it will be.
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Basher8583: 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
AdaNri1:
Lagos was a Capital years before the man from Iragbiji moved there. At least get your facts right. Why is Tinubu’s company the only one used to collect tax in Lagos? Is that not thievery? But I guess you’re ok with that and I know why. Why does it not bother you that Tinubu is a convicted criminal. Why would you look at his health and say it’s ok? Do you know his real age? Do you know the pri & secondary school he attended? If he cannot disclose these things why should he be trusted? Please don’t start bringing petty Peter Obi talks here. Vote who you like. But live with the consequences of it. We warned you ppl about Buhari in 2015

Excuses upon excuses. FCT has since moved to Abuja. Why all these whinnying up and down.

You just ended up praising Tinubu once again. His company is the only one collecting tax in Lagos and yet again Lagos IGR is the highest in Nigeria. Its even higher than some countries. Which one has Peter the liar Obi done in IGR for Anambra?

And why should I be concerned about his age or health. Do you think you are healthier than him?How are you sure you will be alive tomorrow. Its only God that can decided our fate. What we need from him is his
1. intelligence,
2. capacity to pick the right tallent for the job,
3. Planning and Strategy

Tell me which one requires physical fitness.

Also tell me which of these attribute Peter Obi or Atiku has with evidential facts.

I will always vote for APC and BAT in particular cuz I dont take descision based on emotions. Sell you candidate with facts
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by noCAP(m): 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
PandoraObi:
grin

Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
Basher8583:

Excuses upon excuses. FCT has since moved to Abuja. Why all these whinnying up and down.

You just ended up praising Tinubu once again. His company is the only one collecting tax in Lagos and yet again Lagos IGR is the highest in Nigeria. Its even higher than some countries. Which one has Peter the liar Obi done in IGR for Anambra?

And why should I be concerned about his age or health. Do you think you are healthier than him?How are you sure you will be alive tomorrow. Its only God that can decided our fate. What we need from him is his
1. intelligence,
2. capacity to pick the right tallent for the job,
3. Planning and Strategy

Tell me which one requires physical fitness.

Also tell me which of these attribute Peter Obi or Atiku has with evidential facts.

I will always vote for APC and BAT in particular cuz I dont take descision based on emotions. Sell you candidate with facts
Continue to vote APC. May your life continue to be the way Nigeria is.
A man who doesn’t know the impact of the dollar to Nigerian economy is intelligent to you? That shows your own level of intelligence.
The same capacity he used to put Buhari into office that has brought so much hardship on Nigerians? We need better please.
God has blessed me with life because He has declared it in my Holy bible. I shall not die, I shall live. If you want to die before Tinubu, na you sabi. But for me, I refuse and reject it in Jesus name. I will bury all those older than me. I will outlive even you! Says the Lord of Hosts. Every principality and power you want to use to collect my life will fail in Jesus name. Jesus is my shield

As I said, vote who you like oooooo!! Just don’t complaining. If Nigeria is good for you the way it is, let your life continue to be like that. As for me, I am aiming higher. I can never be poor! My children’s future are already secure.
You ran away from all the questions I asked.
Today I put an end to it.

That is my neighbourhood, you gerrit? I sm not fighting for a good Nigeria for me. I am already over ok.
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Basher8583: 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
AdaNri1:
Continue to vote APC. May your life continue to be the way Nigeria is.
A man who doesn’t know the impact of the dollar to Nigerian economy is intelligent to you? That shows your own level of intelligence.
The same capacity he used to put Buhari into office that has brought so much hardship on Nigerians? We need better please.
God has blessed me with life because He has declared it in my Holy bible. I shall not die, I shall live. If you want to die before Tinubu, na you sabi. But for me, I refuse and reject it in Jesus meme. I will bury all those older than me. I will outlive even you! Says the Lord of Hosts. Every principality and power you want to use to collect my life will fail in Jesus name. Jesus is my shield

As I said, vote who you like oooooo!! Just don’t complaining. If Nigeria is good for you the way it is, let your life continue to be like that. As for me, I am aiming higher. I can never be poor! My children’s future are already secure.
You ran away from all the questions I asked.
Today I put an end to it.

That is my neighbourhood, you gerrit? I sm not fighting for a good Nigeria for me. I am already over ok.

Caucasian mans slave as usual. Well Since you are not in Naija then wats your concern with us in Naija?
I would advice you focus on your slave job and let us be.

Im here to build my country and so shall it be. I claim all the prayers you made as they are blessings to my ears (though you meant it to be curses)

And for your information. Im doing excelently well in Naija. Im not working my ass out just to pay bills. Im not doing 3-4 jobs to make ends meet. I am fvcking liquid and dont depend on credit to survive.

The only thing I agree with you is to vote your consience. I don't vote based on emotions
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by PandoraObi: 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
VULCAN:
You will cry next year and drop this moniker and pretend like you didn't do the evil you are doing now.

But Karma will definitely meet you.

An IGBO man will feed you for the next 10yrs.

Lol

Hehehehehe you want everyone to be like you waiting for Pandora Peter Obidient to rescue them out of extreme poverty
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
Basher8583:

Caucasian mans slave as usual. Well Since you are not in Naija then wats your concern with us in Naija?
I would advice you focus on your slave job and let us be.

Im here to build my country and so shall it be. I claim all the prayers you made as they are blessings to my ears (though you meant it to be curses)

And for your information. Im doing excelently well in Naija. Im not working my ass out just to pay bills. Im not doing 3-4 jobs to make ends meet. I am fvcking liquid and dont depend on credit to survive.

The only thing I agree with you is to vote your consience. I don't vote based on emotions
I can never be a slave like you. What is the only reason you are voting a convicted drug peddler?
Even if you manage to cross the Seas to come out of Nigeria you can never be like me.
I can choose to live in Nigeria if I like but you, can even afford a trip to Benin Republic.

Nigeria is my country, I am choosing competence but I can bet money on the fact that you are only voting this person because of tribe/religious affiliation. I’m sorry for you. There’s no worse slave than the slave in his homeland.
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by PandoraObi: 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
Mummyfour:
so you transferred the anger from alaba international to a man that doesn't even know you.
A man that hasn't hurt you in any way.
I am igbo, proudly one, but my friends cut across the whole Nigeria.
I grew up in Lagos.
I have had issues with yorubas, but I still love my Yoruba friends that have been there for me.

My best friends are from the north and I love them so much
So with this, na who I want to hate?

Why should I hate a whole tribe because one mukaila, Femi, or Gbenga offended me?.

We really need to shun tribalism , it is really getting stale and outdated.
I never knew you are Igbo, until you made your comment, I am not surprised, you are Igbo, igbos celebrating unknown gunmen killing their fellow igbos, how do I explain to such people that 12 of them scamming other tribes is bad, how I explain to you that stoning of awolowo in Aba is horrible, how I tell a tribe that killed their own people that threatening pastor kumuyi because he is yoruba unacceptable.
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by PandoraObi: 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
BePrepared:

Broda
Hold those tears its too early, wait till May after Obi's inuguaration
You are seeing the wrong person when you standing in front of a mirror
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by PandoraObi: 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
Sunnyski:

An urchin from the agbado junkie spotted.
Obi must surely rule you!
You even mentioned your mother's name
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by PandoraObi: 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
johndavid1:
Tinubu urchin suffer no dey tire you? See as your belly swell because of excess Agbado and cassava... Spit!....
Don't compare others with your family members.
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by PandoraObi: 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
hegelian:

You are abusing someone father because you are a bastard son of a useless father.. When you hate someone must you carry the hatred to their parents.. Useless pikin born throw way
This one is even telling the story of his father that absconded, what a life, you are looking for who to parental disappointment and conflicts, face your mother, let her show you where your father is
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by BePrepared: 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
PandoraObi:
You are seeing the wrong person when you standing in front of a mirror

If thats what your mind always tells you, plz brother visit a mental asylum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign / Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! / Senate Resolves Controversy On Successor In Event Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.