Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party (18233 Views)

Re: Opposition Using Fake News- Peter Obi / Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In The South East And Blaming It On IPOB - Kalu Ume / Lauretta Onochie Busted For Using Fake Photos As Atiku Campaigns In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by PandoraObi: 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
BePrepared:

If thats what your mind always tells you, plz brother visit a mental asylum
if you had advise your mother, you have been here looking for who to blame for your frustrations
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Mummyfour(f): 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
PandoraObi:
I never knew you are Igbo, until you made your comment, I am not surprised, you are Igbo, igbos celebrating unknown gunmen killing their fellow igbos, how do I explain to such people that 12 of them scamming other tribes is bad, how I explain to you that stoning of awolowo in Aba is horrible, how I tell a tribe that killed their own people that threatening pastor kumuyi because he is yoruba unacceptable.
oga,abeg!! Your issues are really irredeemable.
How do people like you with so much hate and bile process life.?.

I guess we are different.
Please if it gives you joy to hate Igbos and generalise that the whole tribe of Igbos are bad, then good luck to you.
I don't have to hate every Fulani because they have killer herdsmen amongst them ok?. I have met wonderful ones among them

So please deal with your hate.
Peace out
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by BePrepared: 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
PandoraObi:
if you had advise your mother, you have been here looking for who to blame for your frustrations

Brother plz hold those tears, Obi presidency won't kill anyone.
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Sunnyski: 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
PandoraObi:
You even mentioned your mother's name

An urchin is paranoid!

I hope you and your junkie lord don't pea in bed tonight.

Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Basher8583: 8:49am On Aug 20, 2022
AdaNri1:
I can never be a slave like you. What is the only reason you are voting a convicted drug peddler?
Even if you manage to cross the Seas to come out of Nigeria you can never be like me.
I can choose to live in Nigeria if I like but you, can even afford a trip to Benin Republic.

Nigeria is my country, I am choosing competence but I can bet money on the fact that you are only voting this person because of tribe/religious affiliation. I’m sorry for you. There’s no worse slave than the slave in his homeland.

Abeg leave Nairaland go work jor. You know bills need to be paid. Slave. Hahaha

You run there to help them do their menial jobs while they beg me to just visit to add value to thier lives. Just got back from
New York and it was an all expense paid trip.
Na you dey suffer.
Hahaha

Again shey na your papa sell drugs to Tinubu for you to know he is an addict
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 20, 2022
Basher8583:

Abeg leave Nairaland go work jor. You know bills need to be paid. Slave. Hahaha

You run there to help them do their menial jobs while they beg me to just visit to add value to thier lives. Just got back from
New York and it was an all expense paid trip.
Na you dey suffer.
Hahaha

Again shey na your papa sell drugs to Tinubu for you to know he is an addict
hahaha you just recharged your phone and added 100 naira data.
All expense trip from that cubicle you’re in? You couldn’t even recharge your phone last night until your neighbour used his tiny generator for you. Now you’ve run to come here and exhaust your battery.
Tinubu slave. Please do and collect your 5k in feb and upgrade your phone at least. The worst kind of slaves are the ones who don’t know they’re in slavery. Your master developed Lagos but still runs out for medical treatment.
Your master was collecting money from you a poor pepper seller and claiming it is igr and you are hailing him. That is the level of your stvp1dity

In your own country o. You can not be remedied. Your own is a lost cause. No wonder you want to keep voting your enslavers

You’ll pick up the news from trash and keep hailing him. Remain in your poverty. Continue in slavery and keep praising the people who put you there. Tomorrow his wife will chase you all out of their gate as lazy beggars.
Please go and recharge your phone again. You know your china battery runs out every 30 minutes grin
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Basher8583: 9:40am On Aug 20, 2022
AdaNri1:
hahaha you just recharged your phone and added 100 naira data.
All expense trip from that cubicle you’re in? You couldn’t even recharge your phone last night until your neighbour used his tiny generator for you. Now you’ve run to come here and exhaust your battery.
Tinubu slave. Please do and collect your 5k in feb and upgrade your phone at least. The worst kind of slaves are the ones who don’t know they’re in slavery. Your master developed Lagos but still runs out for medical treatment.
Your master was collecting money from you a poor pepper seller and claiming it is igr and you are hailing him. That is the level of your stvp1dity

In your own country o. You can not be remedied. Your own is a lost cause. No wonder you want to keep voting your enslavers

You’ll pick up the news from trash and keep hailing him. Remain in your poverty. Continue in slavery and keep praising the people who put you there. Tomorrow his wife will chase you all out of their gate as lazy beggars.
Please go and recharge your phone again. You know your china battery runs out every 30 minutes grin

I think I have said all I need to say.
Now go and get busy helping your white master
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by hegelian: 11:25am On Aug 20, 2022
PandoraObi:
This one is even telling the story of his father that absconded, what a life, you are looking for who to parental disappointment and conflicts, face your mother, let her show you where your father is
See this omo ale oo.. Don't worry when you clock 40 the story of your father will be told to you, how he was shot for trying to steal garri cos of hunger after he wasn't paid for the toutish work he did for the politicians of then.. The same job you the bastard so have also started.. It runs in your family hopefully u will grow up and save your generation from generational curse
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by PandoraObi: 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
hegelian:

See this omo ale oo.. Don't worry when you clock 40 the story of your father will be told to you, how he was shot for trying to steal garri cos of hunger after he wasn't paid for the toutish work he did for the politicians of then.. The same job you the bastard so have also started.. It runs in your family hopefully u will grow up and save your generation from generational curse
Hehehehehehehe so your father's stories are not yet over, waoooh your mother really went thru a lot in the hands of your father, no wonder you are frustrated and unconsolable, Oooooooooh your mother even told your father is a lout, what a demeaning personality, so you even know you are suffering from generational curses and you think Peter Obidient can save you and your generation from your self-inflicted extreme penury without working hard, I now know the extend of your bitterness, well as you have declared, your generational curses will crush you.
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
Basher8583:

I think I have said all I need to say.
Now go and get busy helping your white master
Is the battery charged again? grin
This your neighbour is so generous. Probably feeding everyone around him including you.
Oya o off you go to collect your lunch. grin Alagbero

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Kids Are In School Mine Is At Home! / Wike Orders Demolition Of Shanties / Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.