Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party (18237 Views)

Re: Opposition Using Fake News- Peter Obi / Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In The South East And Blaming It On IPOB - Kalu Ume / Lauretta Onochie Busted For Using Fake Photos As Atiku Campaigns In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by GodsOwnMan: 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
cool
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
hat
You have not been banned yet for your several hate speeches on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Grassroott(m): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
true
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Godi25(m): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
OBIDETTE are ever ready to counter all fake news!
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by jige4topclass(m): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
Them go tire cos no going back. Peter Obi and Ahmed Datti mandate we stand gidigba

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Gaddafiyusf(m): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
All I can say is,vote wisely.
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Heterodox(m): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
Started blaming others?

I thought you're supposed to be different?

Buhari ProMax?
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by donprinyo(m): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
Vawulent man of the year.
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Christistruth00: 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
cool

Peter Obi’s Election campaign director

(Previous Work Experience: IPOB Unknown Gunmen killer Squad )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-KsKN9DggE

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by BlackPantherxXx: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
Useless coward.

Can never take responsibility.

He will one day if mistakenly elected blame failure on previous regime like Buhari did for 8 years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by OLOKOESHIN: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
Akurakambe:
That's my president speaking. Peter Obi is the last hope of the common man, the man that'll transform the fortune of Nigeria. The choice of the majority of Nigerians.

God bless Peter Obi
God bless OBIdient people
Vote for LabourParty and you'll be glad you did.
Only Biafra land
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by donprinyo(m): 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
Heterodox:
Started blaming others?

I thought you're supposed to be different?

Buhari ProMax?
Better product is so easy to market. Try it and see

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by iReddington: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
Lol, no wonder he's IPOB's candidate, same modus operandi grin

The way DSS were unknown gunmen, and it was Fulani committing all the atrocities in the East is the same way Obi wants to run his campaign; with lies, deceit and blaming others.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by PlayerMeji: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
lies from his mouth!
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by PandoraObi: 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Which hatred speech
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by TinubuThief: 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
sad
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Akurakambe(m): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:

Only Biafra land

Painment. You're in sifia pains
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Latakia(f): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
Coming from a grasshopper and Chief Liar of the world that jumped from APGA to PDP and now a labourer in Labour Party. Say No To IPOB zombiedients candidate that see the country as zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Realist12: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
Nawao, this one never enter he don dey blame opposition for crime we know he's responsible for.. because if he had performed well at his previous office his supporters will have solid material to campaign with but no he has turned them to haters and no 1 vectors of fake news as calumny of other candidates is the only way to promote him . All his selling points have turned out to be lies . I pity zombidients mental health 2023 elections is still months away.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by OLOKOESHIN: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
Akurakambe:

Painment. You're in sifia pains
Your generation na
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Moh247: 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
Never taking responsibility and blaming others

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by PandoraObi: 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
why will I be ban when I never insulted or attack anyone directly
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Koval12(m): 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
Peter Obi! The last of a dying breed.
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by BeardGangJnr1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
Like buhari like pert Obi, always blaming others
I hope we not gonaa see a replica of Buhari's regime... should obi win undecided
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by ugohazyo: 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ok
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
The truth
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by casualobserver: 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
PresidObi:
Truer words has never been spoken.

Peter Obi supporters have no campaign strategy other than fake news and insults. If they were to stop they would have no campaign because Peter Obi has no record on which to campaign. His performance as governor was mediocre.

This is a man who talks of consumption to production but has been importing basic products that can be manufactured in Nigeria for decades and never thought to set up a factory!!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Realtalk20: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
why will I be ban when I never insulted or attack anyone directly

@ HIGHESTPOPORI don't talk to him just click the report button that's how I always get him banned or copy the link to the connect then mention seun directly in one of his comment then boom ! He will be served breakfast grin

Follow him and report him as many time as possible for a longer ban . Na so I dey delay with them woto woto
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Livingstone124: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
Peter Obidient you are of your father the devil
see you see hypertension. Ur hatred for Obi is making
him more popular.
Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by olas24u(f): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
LIKE for TINUBU

SHARE for PETER OBI

Sakamaje

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Opposition Using Fake News On Social Media And Blaming Labour Party by Westchester(m): 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
Latakia:
Coming from a grasshopper and Chief Liar of the world that jumped from APGA to PDP and now a labourer in Labour Party. Say No To IPOB zombiedients candidate that see the country as zoo.

E pain you Wella grin grin stick to being ambushed by bandits and terrorists in your depillitated and poverty reeked Northern region
Olosho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Sentences Three Boko Haram Suspects To 75 Years In Prison / Borno Declares Monday Work Free For PMB Rally. / More Pics From APC Presidential Town Hall Meeting On Mining & Security In Lafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.