Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins (64956 Views)

Concrete Vs Asphalt Roads: Pros And Cons Of Each / VIDEO : Julius Berger Begins Asphalt Laying Of 2nd Niger Bridge, Streetlights / My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Morphinne: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
jerseyboy:
Much ado about nothing
Appreciate good things when you see one. We all know this Buhari’s regime has been catastrophic but that doesn’t mean we should write off his better parts. He try for this one. Do you remember the number of regimes that have been promising and making campaigns out of this same bridge?
When a bad person does something good, make we dey try appreciate am and condemn where he’s not doing really well.

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by kingthreat(m): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
Landlord97:
THUNDER FIRE YOU FOR SAYING THIS RUBBISH,DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH ANAMBRA AND DELTA STATES CONTRIBUTE S TO THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT COMPARING THIS EVER TAKING PROJECT,IS ACTUALLY NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT THAT IS UNGRATEFUL.

What does Anambla state contlibute to Nigerian Government? grin
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Midastorch(m): 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
post=115832460:

grin grin grin
You know your fada

Lmfaoooooooo, brov you and I know that you're a hungry swine...
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by after4: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Oga, when was the last time he commissioned anything tangible?

abokikhalifa:

This shows that you don't travel.
You just dey your house.
Go out and see things for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by kingthreat(m): 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

The south east don't beg for dividend of democracy, only foolish slaves do

Wether Buhari completes it or not, Igbos will continue to make progress

Yes in more substandard products.

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by DLuciano: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Biodun556:
In terms of infrastructure from 1999 till date, Buhari government is number one
sorry! shocked
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by GeneralDae: 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

With rising debt? ECA funds depleted, no strategic economic advancement project done. We should clap hands for the economic destruction because they wasted funds that could have been used for financial growth to build bridge.
The AKK gas pipeline is one of the most important project any Nigerian Government would embark on in my opinion and it is getting to Kano already. It started late 2020 and the pace of work has been fast tracked by the completion of the Warri Itakpe rail. So how then can you say boldly: "no strategic economic advancement project done"?
We slowly came out of recession in 2017 and also went to recession in 2020, so where do you expect funds to come from for projects without borrowing? When our monthly FAAC shared between Federal Government and a states have hardly surpassed 700 Billion naira most times? In 2016 it went as low as 400 Billion naira.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by IzzyAgu: 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
cheesy eboes despite your hatred of Bubu he is doing what your son GEJ refused to do cheesy

Shut up!
GEJ never refused any project, it was a Process.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by GodsOwnMan: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
IzzyAgu:
Shut up! GEJ never refused any project, it was a Process.

truth is bitter okoro cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Zealoy(m): 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
Is this how bridge supposed to look in this 21st century

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by IzzyAgu: 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

truth is bitter okoro cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

In times of Education, Economy Management, Job opportunities, GEJ did well, just before ur People decided to throw him off, and Brought in a Plague in Buhari, Apc members and The entire Government
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by GodsOwnMan: 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
IzzyAgu:
uuuu

cheesy cheesy truth is bitter okoro cheesy cheesy
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by zionstaar75: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
PresidObi:
It has been like this in the last one year. I pass the area daily.
see this slowpoke!they've been laying asphalt for one year?at every stage of this project u clowns have been saying the same thing. When it's commissioned your lies will end.pdp didn't deliver this in 16 years.the party your messiah was part and parcel of...pray!what do we expect him to do differently now.in terms of infrastructure apc has done over and above what pdp did in 16 years.someone showed lagos to ibadan train station yesterday and hundreds of people have abandoned the roads for the rail tracks.its tribal bigotry and sympathy for bandits and boko haram that has been Buhari's undoing because people can't farm in the north again because of insecurity hence increase in food prices or else pdp for no near am.a people blinded by hate and tribe,a people who never see good in what others do.these are the true enemies of Nigeria not atiku and tinubu.nobody can afford me so perish the thought that am being paid.if any aspirant Bleep up he go collect,I don abuse tinubu tire over his senseless vp choice. Am very objective. KUDOS TO BUHARI OVER THIS PROJECT

4 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Morphinne: 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
asanausana91:
counter his statement let see. Politicians has been using this bridge grin to campaign until Buhari came on board .
Tafawa Balewa built the first Niger bridge, at the end you killed him
Buhari built the second Niger bridge yet you hate him with passion.
Gej is the best thing that happened to your region for building nothing.
Why do you always hate people that are working for you?
GOD BLESS BUHARI.
This is exactly what I’m saying though I wouldn’t say “God bless Buhari” grin
Just leave those hate-filled backward lost Jews. Correcting them would make it look like one is taking sides with this oppressive government of the day. They harbor so much hate in their hearts that it blinds them from ever seeing good things let alone appreciating it.
I’m particularly pissed because this same bridge has been used for numerous scam campaigns and I don’t think our hate for Buhari should cloud the fact that he at least fulfilled his campaign promise unlike the other thieves before him. So yes, I agree, when speaking from infrastructural angle, Buhari has done more than all the previous leaders since 1999 but I’m still trying to wrap my head around how on God’s green earth this man became a army General. Like wtf We can no longer sleep with two eyes closed Security, electricity and Education are all in comatose. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by onuman: 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
PresidObi:
What will APC campaign with in the South east?

Nothing.

They should just apologise to the south east and kneel down and beg.

Apart from insecurity and destabization, the south east got nothing because of the 5% policy.

Thank you Obasanjo for building the Onitsha - Owerri dual carriage road without any long stories. Buhari has been on the only project he's doing in the south east for 7 years and still never completed it.

The falsehood that 2nd Niger bridge is Igbo bridge is what APC wants to show with the bridge.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by xevove2061: 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
asanausana91:
pdp spend 16 yrs what did they do for you guys
who is talking about PDP? its 8years they have been out of power and you are still calling their name? shame no dey catch you? besides why do they have to do something for me or my tribe when if every government is working the way they should work the whole of Nigeria should be in awesome condition and not what one region can benefit more because its their kinsmen or region person that is president. GEJ set the ball rolling for that bridge. List one of Buhari's start to finish infrastructure in 8years.

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by GeneralDae: 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
Zealoy:
Is this how bridge supposed to look in this 21st century
So would you accept if Government borrows more to spend more than that 300 Billion naira they spent in order to give you that 21st century Bridge in your picture? Or would it be better we are taxed more?
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Ebubu9: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
Biodun556:
your useless APC government asked students to sue ASUUgrin you people don’t want to win government next year at alllgrin.

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by ozo13(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
PresidObi:

What did they do on this? 7 years to do a kilometer bridge?
nawao.don give urself BP on this peter obi project fah.hope u r not new into politics.dey take am easy abeg.so that if ur candidate didn't win the election , u can forge ahead sharperly.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
aribisala0:
Really? Never been to Dubai .Never will. Tell me more you sound like an expert
Nah go figure yourself
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Morphinne: 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
zionstaar75:
see this slowpoke!they've been laying asphalt for one year?at every stage of this project u clowns have been saying the same thing. When it's commissioned your lies will end.pdp didn't deliver this in 16 years.the party your messiah was part and parcel of...pray!what do we expect him to do differently now.in terms of infrastructure apc has done over and above what pdp did in 16 years.someone showed lagos to ibadan train station yesterday and hundreds of people have abandoned the roads for the rail tracks.its tribal bigotry and sympathy for bandits and boko haram that has been Buhari's undoing because people can't farm in the north again because of insecurity hence increase in food prices or else pdp for no near am.a people blinded by hate and tribe,a people who never see good in what others do.these are the true enemies of Nigeria not atiku and tinubu.nobody can afford me so perish the thought that am being paid.if any aspirant Bleep up he go collect,I don abuse tinubu tire over his senseless vp choice. Am very objective. KUDOS TO BUHARI OVER THIS PROJECT
Bless you. I like it when people reason, discuss and address issues objectively without recourse to tribal or religious sentiments and I also like the fact that you just said you’ve been “bashing” Tinubu despite being your preferred candidate. I think this is just what wise people do. If I’m to pick from among the contestants, my preferred choice would be Omoyele Sowore but I’ll go for BAT whom I consider to be a ‘lesser evil’ since there’s no way Sowore could win. This guy is a youth and the only personality with zero political stain but here we are now trying really hard to drive senses into the empty flat skulls of the lost pigs of Biafra to see things the way sane people are seeing it. If not for ethnic bias coupled with perennial madness, why would any sane human try to package a serial liar and failure to us as the right person to govern us? A man who governed his region for 8 solid years with nothing tangible to show in his résume. Now I understand why every sane society fight against the use of drugs with every possible measure. Brethren, Let’s say no to drugs and illicit use of drugs, we can see what Umpkuru miri is doing to our Igbo brothers from the land of the lost Jews grin
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Kdon2: 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
asanausana91:
but not a fool as you are

No wonder your region remain backward
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by skedy1(m): 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
jerseyboy:
Much ado about nothing
Oh, my Shakespeare!!!

Nigga wrote books
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by 8stargeneral: 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
Biodun556:
And in teams of corruption from 1999 till date date is who
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by asanausana91: 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kdon2:

No wonder your region remain backward
the same backward region that you and mothers travels in the night to? The same backward region accepted and accommodate you?
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Kdon2: 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
asanausana91:
the same backward region that you and mothers travels in the night to? The same backward region accepted and accommodate you?

Go and sleep! Illiterate dumbo.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by asanausana91: 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
xevove2061:

who is talking about PDP? its 8years they have been out of power and you are still calling their name? shame no dey catch you? besides why do they have to do something for me or my tribe when if every government is working the way they should work the whole of Nigeria should be in awesome condition and not what one region can benefit more because its their kinsmen or region person that is president. GEJ set the ball rolling for that bridge. List one of Buhari's start to finish infrastructure in 8years.
Lagos Ibadan railway.
I will not be surprised if you said gej constructed that railway in 2011
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by asanausana91: 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
SpatialKing:

All those things you mentioned were better off during Jonathan...

are you normal? Mention one project in the east done by Jonathan.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Ezmans: 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
GeneralDae:

State Governors can build federal roads too and collect reimbursements. Many state Governors have done that.
federal government have stop playing for any federal roads constructed by governor's.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Andrea781: 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
Biodun556:
You're a fool
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by ImperialYoruba: 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
That bridge will be opened by President Tinubu. angry
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
According to IPOB clowns this is how Buhari has marginalised Igbos grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People / Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election / Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.