Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins (64901 Views)

Concrete Vs Asphalt Roads: Pros And Cons Of Each / VIDEO : Julius Berger Begins Asphalt Laying Of 2nd Niger Bridge, Streetlights / My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by egunna(m): 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
Dannyset:
Hopefully, some people will be grateful.
Can't imagine someone is already lying that it has been like this for over a year.

I passed through this bridge on my way to Oko village in Asaba last year Oct., and what I am seeing now is a great improvement on what was done then.

May you all be cured from the spirit of lying.
na God go punish some ppl oooo.as in,person go see truth like this,him go choose to lie just because of hatred.d last picture of this bridge I saw was not this advanced and that hate filled idiot up there is saying it's been like this for d past one year.

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
Invitationn:

Apparently, you seem to have set out for this path of ignorance. It seems to suit you too.
So, Godspeed Señor!

You that is not ignorant is not ignorant, tell us how your economic boosting infrastructure has led to the highest economic decay in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Parachoko: 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
ogatboy:

You dey find evidence?? When you begin pass the road?
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Skullano(m): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
Biodun556:
In terms of infrastructure from 1999 till date, Buhari government is number one

Bros, no mins this people jor.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by ahnie: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
PresidObi:
It has been like this in the last one year. I pass the area daily.
Seconded.i passed this place yesterday.
Still stalled as usual so what's up with this sudden unnecessary hype?

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by asanausana91: 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
DevilSignature:
cheesy

dem wan carry this one deceived us

We are not daft
the people you have been voting what did they used to deceive you
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
asanausana91:
the Tafawa Balewa that build the first Niger bridge was killed by the same igbos so iam not surprised.
From your mind you wish that the bridge will just fall so that you will have something you blame Buhari.
The gej who is your messiah doesn't have one single project in the east.
PDP have no single project in the east for 16 years yet you guys worship them.

Igbos did not kill Tafawa Balewa. It was a small group of people. How can you blame an entire ethnic group for the crime of few people. Just like blaming everyone in Zamfara for the crimes of bandits.

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Basher8583: 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sammy07:

Agreed.

Buh economy and security na Zero

Show me a country where economy and security has been top notch.

That Naija still dey stand sef you should be thanking Buhari. Some countries have not been able to survive the post pandemic economic downturn.
Goan verify

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
aribisala0:
I heard Onitsha is headquarters of that kind of thing. So if it is itching you go there they will scratch it for you
I just didn’t know what else you people want us to do for your demigod for constructing a bridge so I went for the top shelf. Who knows he might be into that kinda stuff secretly. grin

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by asanausana91: 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
EarlOfSaxon:

I was telling someone this and the person almost killed me.
that person is full of hate.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Dannyset(m): 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
egunna:
na God go punish some ppl oooo.as in,person go see truth like this,him go choose to lie just because of hatred.d last picture of this bridge I saw was not this advanced and that hate filled idiot up there is saying it's been like this for d past one year.

My brother, the hate will gradually consume them.

Thank God I was on this bridge myself, and I saw firsthand what was going on. The bridge is near completion now compared to last year.

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by PastorFire: 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
Biodun556:
I agree with you.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by SpatialKing(m): 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
asanausana91:
who killed those factories you mention?
Kaduna arewa textile
Jos steel rolling mill
Etc were killed by the same obasanjo.
Even Nigeria airways was killed by PDP.
Atleast Buhari has tried rebuild infrastructure that were abandoned for years.

Typical Buharist

Always blaming others

The question is not who destroyed
But who restored and established

Today we are all enjoying the benefits of LNG
Imagine they used all those money they borrowed to construct railways to restore those infrastructures
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by asanausana91: 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
crows2ravens:

Kindly enumerate the projects initiated, started and completed by this government that justifies your assertion.
Lagos Ibadan railway
Second Niger bridge
Abuja akonga road
Etc etc

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by aribisala0(m): 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
Rgade:

I just didn’t know what else you people want us to do for your demigod for constructing a bridge so I went for the top shelf. Who knows he might be into that kinda stuff secretly. grin
According to Google the SE leads when it comes to online searches for that. Champions. No surprise that is the first thing that entered your mind
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Alajiki(m): 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
PresidObi:
What will APC campaign with in the South east?

Nothing.

They should just apologise to the south east and kneel down and beg.

Apart from insecurity and destabization, the south east got nothing because of the 5% policy.

Thank you Obasanjo for building the Onitsha - Owerri dual carriage road without any long stories. Buhari has been on the only project he's doing in the south east for 7 years and still never completed it.

Point to that single project Jonathan, your annointed son you named Azikiwe, did for Southeast

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Indispensable85(m): 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
Even the beneficiaries are angry. They hate development. Bitterness na bad thing oo. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by nedekid: 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
Biodun556:
You and the people that liked your comments over 200 times are all part of the problem.
If this infrastructure was built at the cost of a collapsed economy, a destroyed naira, a debt ladened country, then it it is not worth it.
If you own a business, market (as is said) is not moving, ie business is slow. If that the time you will take loan to build a new office premises or headquarters for the business, Or you wait till business improves, you trade make profit, then build the new office complex?

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by tfelicityk(m): 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations... Waiting for commission soon
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Spandau: 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
seunmsg:
The Mohammadu Buhari Bridge is now a reality.

It should be named the Muhammadu Disaster Bridge.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
Midastorch:

Bro. I know Anambra1st son like the back of my hand, he was part of Willie Obiano media team..He's a very hungry retarded human being, the only affluence he has is on social media, he doesn't even have a motorcycle of his own, I worked with Obiano, so I know him very well....
grin grin grin
You know your fada
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by fredoooooo: 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
Buhari Bridge

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by twilliamx(m): 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
Parachoko:
The PDP tenure was a waste

No reasonable thing was done between 1999 and 2014, the only area they try is the communication sector

Na license dem sell..the companies who took a risk in a new terrain are the one's who tried
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Obidient4life3: 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ebubu9:
economy, security, education, corruption nkor?
Thumbs down

They invested heavily on infrastructure because that's the easiest means to loot in Nigeria and move the money abroad. In other areas the money will be stuck here.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Spandau: 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
seunmsg:
The Mohammadu Buhari Bridge is now a reality.

Kadoso Mutairu! You don see something to jerk off with as per Buhari, abi?
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by gadgethead: 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
Parachoko:
The PDP tenure was a waste

No reasonable thing was done between 1999 and 2014, the only area they try is the communication sector

Telecommunication was going to come to Nigeria whether PDP liked it or not. It was largely private business driven. PDP lacked any ingenuity or creativity

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Legendforte: 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
Duru009:
Why was it NOT covered like the 1st one......
I have been wondering ooo. Soon mummy water will start asking people to jump inside the river that she will make them float.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by asanausana91: 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
Biodun556:

Administration Projects in South South Nigeria (Niger Delta)
1. Afam Fast Power Project: Construction of US$186 million, 240MW expansion for the existing Afam Power Plant (commenced in 2016, almost completed)

2. Dualisation of Yenegwe Road Junction-Kolo-Otuoke-Bayelsa Palm (Sukuk Bond) (ongoing)

3. Rehabilitation of Sections 1 to 4 of the Enugu — Port Harcourt Expressway (ongoing)

4. Construction of 120 billion Naira Bonny-Bodo Road in Rivers State, jointly funded by the Federal Government and the Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas Company Limited (NLNG)(ongoing)

Construction of 120 billion Naira Bonny-Bodo Road in Rivers State, to link Bonny Island to the Mainland. Originally conceived about 40 years ago, construction flagged off by Vice President Osinbajo in 2017
5. Completion of new Port Harcourt International Airport Terminal

Brand new International Airport Terminal in Rivers State, completed and commissioned in 2018
6. Construction of East-West Road (ongoing).

7. Completed the 60km Alesi–Ugep Road in Cross River State; contract awarded for 72km section from Odukpani Junction to Ugep.

8. Rehabilitation of Calabar–Itu–Odukpani Road that links Akwa-Ibom to Cross River (ongoing)

9. Niger Delta New Vision (Federal Maritime University in Delta State licensed by NUC and commenced academic activities in 2018; Modular Refineries in Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom States; Ogoni Clean Up in Rivers — ongoing)

10. Financial Close for Azura Power Plant in Edo State: The necessary Federal Government approvals for this US$900 million private sector investment were given by President Buhari, paving the way for financial close in December 2015, and the commencement of construction in January 2016. The 459MW project was completed in May 2018, seven months ahead of schedule.

459MW Azura Power Plant, Edo State. Private sector project. Financial close achieved in December 2015, after necessary approvals by the Buhari Administration.
11. Water Projects:

a. Completed Ogwashi-Uku Dam, Delta State;

b. Completed Ekeremor Water Supply Project, Edo State;

c. Completed Northern Ishan Regional Water Supply Project, serving Ugboha and Uromi communities of Edo State;

d. Completed Rehabilitation of Ojirami Dam Water Supply Project, Edo State;

e. Completed Central Ogbia Regional Water Project in Bayelsa State.

12. Social Investment Programme: 85,000 N-Power Beneficiaries in the South South; School Feeding has kicked off in 3 of the six States: Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Delta
some of them are full of hate, they cannot see anything good coming from Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Pityoobi: 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
And they will be shouting marginalisation, bunch of bitter ingrates.

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by asanausana91: 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
xevove2061:

bridge for 8years is something? God punish you too
pdp spend 16 yrs what did they do for you guys

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Pityoobi: 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Indispensable85:
Even the beneficiaries are angry. They hate development. Bitterness na bad thing oo. Lol
They are like that since independent. Bunch of stupid urchins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by richardokubo(m): 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Biodun556:
So this 2nd niger bridge they av borrowed Nigeria into slavery make him number bah na whaoooo o that's why we remain like this in this country

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name / Presidency Orders Sack Of Civil Servants With 30 Years In Service And Above / Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.