Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins (64894 Views)

Concrete Vs Asphalt Roads: Pros And Cons Of Each / VIDEO : Julius Berger Begins Asphalt Laying Of 2nd Niger Bridge, Streetlights / My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by abokikhalifa: 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
after4:
The one he built in your fathers house bah

This shows that you don't travel.
You just dey your house.
Go out and see things for yourself.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by ozo13(m): 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Okocha was still at Bolton when Second niger Bridge project started
grin
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by asanausana91: 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kdon2:

I guess that's why you are an illiterate! grin
but not a fool as you are
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Indispensable85(m): 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
Pityoobi:
They are like that since independent. Bunch of stupid urchins.

Very useless set of miscreants. Very terrible people

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by richardokubo(m): 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
asanausana91:
some of them are full of hate, they cannot see anything good coming from Buhari.
So u can see anything good from this evil government u guys are fool may Buhari happened to you guys Amen
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by sehin79(m): 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
Give it to buhari on infrastructure.. but security he’s bad..

3 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by asanausana91: 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
osazsky:
oga just say they are building boreholes...cuz as I waka reach and travel reach due to my job I am not seeing anything...paper govt as usual spits..all these electricity project is it that they are transmitting it to the north cuz most part of Edo na 3 hrs light a day we dey get..Benin should be the worst state in terms of power I swear..for ekenwan them dey take light straight for 2 weeks. Nepa dont even boarder to cut light.we have been using 500 naira card in our prepaid meter this is the 6th month
ok if it is true that Buhari is building those road, you will have an accident on one of them since you are lieing.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by asanausana91: 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
richardokubo:
So u can see anything good from this evil government u guys are fool may Buhari happened to you guys Amen
amen amen and amen.
Insulting me shows that your mother was not there for you when you were growing up.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by osazsky(m): 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
asanausana91:
ok if it is true that Buhari is building those road, you will have an accident on one of them since you are lieing.
amen
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Mrkindness: 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
This was not the exact project this APC government change the plans so that bigger ships can't pass under the bridge.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by asanausana91: 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
SpatialKing:

Typical Buharist

Always blaming others

The question is not who destroyed
But who restored and established

Today we are all enjoying the benefits of LNG
Imagine they used all those money they borrowed to construct railways to restore those infrastructures
for you know how many infrastructure Buhari has built? All the international airports, Most of the federal road, railways, dams, bridges were fixed by buhari.
16 years of pdp cannot compare themselves with 8 years of Buhari in terms of infrastructure.

3 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Jameskyrian(m): 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
Biodun556:
In terms of infrastructure from 1999 till date, Buhari government is number one

A project Jonathan started..... You really mean, building a less than 7km bridge in 7 good years is 21st century wonders?

Mtshhewwwww
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by chimaology92: 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
New thing dey sweet...I can't wait to test the bridge for them grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by asanausana91: 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
ehiwarior:

Them suppose slap u...road wey he suppose build since months to leave power u de praise am...u de make person de laugh self
counter his statement let see. Politicians has been using this bridge to campaign until Buhari came on board .
Tafawa Balewa built the first Niger bridge, at the end you killed him
Buhari built the second Niger bridge yet you hate him with passion.
Gej is the best thing that happened to your region for building nothing.
Why do you always hate people that are working for you?
GOD BLESS BUHARI.

4 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by asanausana91: 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
Mrsoft3:

I nearly Insult you,but home training no allow me.
instead of fooling around, Why not counter his statement let see.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by asanausana91: 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
SmartPolician:

You must really be a baby when Obasanjo was president. So, I will forgive you when you write nonsense.

First, Obasanjo did a lot of Trunk A roads, Abuja national stadium, national mosque and Christian center, etc.

Obasanjo set up many of the agencies we know today, including EFCC, ICPC, NDDC, etc. When Malam Nuhu Ribadu imprisoned his boss, Tafa Balogun, the world gave Obasanjo a standing ovation for his war on corruption.

He strengthened the banking sector, thereby making weak Nigerian Banks some of the strongest on the continent.

Obasanjo built many power stations, including Omotosho, Olorunsogo and Geregu power stations.

Obasanjo and NOI got Paris Club to cancel Nigeria's debt of $32 billion. When that man was leaving office, our foreign debt was infinitesimal.

When flour became expensive in 2005, the Obasanjo administration introduced a law that will compel bakers to add 10% cassava powder to bread to reduce the demand for flour. That man had lofty ideas.

We also know how his policy made us to enjoy the GSM we use today.

Obasanjo significantly increased our foreign reserves. I don't think you need a lecture on what this does to your FDI.

Obasanjo was a media-friendly president. He would come on radio and TV to take direct questions from Nigerians and answer them himself. This is something your Buhari has never done. I love Obasanjo's sense of humour.

Unlike useless Buhari that was touring the world and wasting tax-payers' money, Obasanjo was practically touring the world to ask foreign investors to come and invest in Nigeria that Nigeria had returned to democracy with a stable economy.

I can go on and on. The only challenge of Obasanjo was that there was no social media in his time. If not, we would have documented these achievements ourselves.
you are confused

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Moneyyman: 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kudos to the government on this.

Give knocks where needed, but be honest enough to acknowledge efforts.

5 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Okoroawusa: 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
Theunbothered:

Wike constructed a longer bridge in under 2 years but there wasn't much fanfare about it because his main concern is governance.
Wike doesn't have the capacity to build a bridge of the magnitude of The 2ND Niger Bridge

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by dododawa1: 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
Story too much on that bridge
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Theunbothered: 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Wike doesn't have the capacity to build of the magnitude of The 2ND Niger Bridge

Okay Bob the builder. undecided
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by drnoel: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
Biodun556:

Bihari, didn't start any of the projects
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Opmic: 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
Biodun556:
How dumb can you get and still breath?
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by SpatialKing(m): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
asanausana91:
for you know how many infrastructure Buhari has built? All the international airports, Most of the federal road, railways, dams, bridges were fixed by buhari.
16 years of pdp cannot compare themselves with 8 years of Buhari in terms of infrastructure.
All those things you mentioned were better off during Jonathan...
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
aribisala0:
According to Google the SE leads when it comes to online searches for that. Champions. No surprise that is the first thing that entered your mind
Forget guy, you don’t know fulani people grin
Them no dey do their own online, shebi you done see wetin Arab men dey do for Dubai grin
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Babyface33: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
Please I need help, I need someone who can loan me 150k for rent very urgent. I will pay back instalmentally within 4-6month.
We can make any agreement base on it
I stay in lagos
Contact 08030643812, 08110393528
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2022

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by 99thEnemy(m): 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
seunmsg:
The Mohammadu Buhari Bridge is now a reality.

Money from Abacha loot put into good use. Nice
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Treadway: 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jameskyrian:

A project Jonathan started..... You really mean, building a less than 7km bridge in 7 good years is 21st century wonders?

Mtshhewwwww
exactly. I had to go back and read up just to be sure I remembered correctly, right before making this comment on your post. Goodluck started this both in cash and kind. He would have completed it had he succeeded with his second term agenda. Fact is the accolades for this bridge are due to him too, the story of this bridge will not be complete without mentioning Goodluck Jonathan, 'The clueless one'.

https://guardian.ng/opinion/the-second-niger-bridge-facts-and-figures/
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by aribisala0(m): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
Rgade:

Forget guy, you don’t know fulani people grin
Them no dey do their own online, shebi you done see wetin Arab men dey do for Dubai grin
Really? Never been to Dubai .Never will. Tell me more you sound like an expert
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Stanleyq: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
Biodun556:
smells
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by andycom(m): 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
Biodun556:

You're a clown,a big one at that.

He's yet to complete a bridge he didn't start after 7 years and this is what you have to say.

Chineke kpokwa gi oku

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) / Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) / Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.