Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins (64887 Views)

VIDEO : Julius Berger Begins Asphalt Laying Of 2nd Niger Bridge, Streetlights / Ekiti Asphalt Plant Commences Operation (Photos) / My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by omenka(m): 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
You'd never see harbingers of bad news like publicise this. They in fact wish this wasn't happening. Such would feed well onto their propaganda.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by aribisala0(m): 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
EarlOfSaxon:

I was telling someone this and the person almost killed me.
So what kind of soup did you cook with his head
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Biodun556(m): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
crows2ravens:

Kindly enumerate the projects initiated, started and completed by this government that justifies your assertion.

You don't need to be an initiator of all projects. Parts of what makes Buhari stands out is his departure from era of abandoned projects.

It doesn't make sense for a government to abandoned the projects of his predecessors like Ambode did in Lagos and Dapo Abiodun is currently doing in Ogun state. All the ongoing projects left by Amosun are rotting away in Ogun state. It is stupidity and waste of resources.

So it is more credit to Buhari credibility to modify and add more beauties to the projects left by his predecessors

6 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Theunbothered: 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
popodaa159:

longer? what bridge is that?

Trans Kalabari Road.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by GamalNasser: 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
Biodun556:
In terms of infrastructure from 1999 till date, Buhari government is number one

You are not okay
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Biodun556(m): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sammy07:

Agreed.

Buh economy and security na Zero

You have points

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by stigman(m): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
PresidObi:
What will APC campaign with in the South east?

Nothing.

They should just apologise to the south east and kneel down and beg.

Apart from insecurity and destabization, the south east got nothing because of the 5% policy.

Thank you Obasanjo for building the Onitsha - Owerri dual carriage road without any long stories. Buhari has been on the only project he's doing in the south east for 7 years and still never completed it.

Obasanjo abi Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
aribisala0:
Igbo people will pretend not to like it. Like one moaning woman I used to know
Let’s all open our asses for buhari to fvvck because he built one bridge.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Midastorch(m): 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
PresidObi:
What will APC campaign with in the South east?

Nothing.

They should just apologise to the south east and kneel down and beg.

Apart from insecurity and destabization, the south east got nothing because of the 5% policy.

Thank you Obasanjo for building the Onitsha - Owerri dual carriage road without any long stories. Buhari has been on the only project he's doing in the south east for 7 years and still never completed it.

Bunch of fucking ingrates, he is doing the second Niger bridge, which all your lords refused to do for 16 years, Onitsha Enugu express was already at the igbariam junction of the express before I left Anambra, if you're truly Igbo, you'll know the Umumya axis of that road was a big time waster..try and appreciate good things once in your life

3 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by fitinwell: 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
Biodun556:
https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1560301044172824577?t=S8ugkBetSd5U5fNll9f8Xg&s=19

With China Loan..

Just Pray Bombing doesn't bring the bridge down...

Have you heard the Bridge is down..

Check the Movie out
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by adefitim(m): 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kudos to Buhari on this. I can’t wait for commuting to begin, I wan see maybe those hooligans will dear touch the Toll papas as they claimed to do....

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
omenka:
You'd never see harbingers of bad news like publicise this. They in fact wish this wasn't happening. Such would feed well onto their propaganda.
You're from Benue state and your people are being killed everyday like rat. Aren't you supposed to be worried about that?
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by GeneralDae: 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ezmans:
please where are the infrastructures because all federal roads in South South & southeast are no go areas
State Governors can build federal roads too and collect reimbursements. Many state Governors have done that.

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by aribisala0(m): 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
Rgade:

Let’s all open our asses for buhari to fvvck because he built one bridge.
I heard Onitsha is headquarters of that kind of thing. So if it is itching you go there they will scratch it for you

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by osazsky(m): 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
Only an illiterate will borrow to give Niger republic money,refinery and railway ,borrow for infrastructure ,after the commissioning fulani will start kidnapping on the bridge then he closes it.oga there is hunger in d land..no security. We cant buy gas,fuel cement food etc..waiting consign Edo man with railway and bridge way I nor go pass..the economy is dead..how una take they survive self cuz I nor undestand
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by osazsky(m): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
GeneralDae:

State Governors can build federal roads too and collect reimbursements. Many state Governors have done that.
fg way never fit settle assu na him wan return money my bro rest
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Lastmessenger2: 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ebubu9:
in essence, APC didn’t touch education and corruption, as it remained the same, then worsened economy and security, but only touched infrastructure.

How will you rate that kind of administration?
where is the infrastructure? Only second Niger bridge and the train that bandits have grounded to a halt. Go check major high ways in Nigeria especially in the east and south and you will see how bad they have gone.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Biodun556(m): 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
fitinwell:

With China Loan..

Just Pray Bombing doesn't bring the bridge down...

Have you heard the Bridge is down..

Check the Movie out

Whether loan or not the project is a necessity and commendable. May God enable the government to ensure security of lives and property.

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by rippa(m): 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
Biodun556:
In terms of infrastructure from 1999 till date, Buhari government is number one
God punish you for that statement
Second naija bridge since how many years now that was even paid for 70% by the previous administration. It took them 8years to pay off the 30%, that's if they have even done it.
The rail project was started by GEJ administration.
In 2014 when I was doin my IT in apapa all this rail projects have already gone to advance stage
So what is the new thing that this current administration have started and completed?
And please can u name the infrastructure done by this govt.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Aflix(m): 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
SpatialKing:

Number what?

OBJ gov constructed LNG plant
Buhari government focused most on infrastructures that favored bandits and his Fulani

What happened to

Ajaokuta steel factory
Constructing a bigger seaport in Akwa Ibom
Constructing another LNG plant in Ojuta
Restoring the fabric and Textiles factories in Kaduna
Restoring Jos steel rolling mile
Building new refineries
These are actual infrastructures. These ones will provide jobs and great revenue for the country for a very long time. Bj be to de build rail way to Niger.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by osazsky(m): 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
Midastorch:

Bunch of fucking ingrates, he is doing the second Niger bridge, which all your lords refused to do for 16 years, Onitsha Enugu express was already at the igbariam junction of the express before I left Anambra, if you're truly Igbo, you'll know the Umumya axis of that road was a big time waster..try and appreciate good things once in your life
rubbish.. I hear say na idp camp u dey for now..can u drive pass that bridge at night...shey u get 100m ransom t0 pay..them go close am. Just like our railway its nor.al..cheap points
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by oxygeng: 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
The one built in the 60ths is far solid and superior to the 21st century. Which way nigeria?
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Midastorch(m): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
omenka:

Bro. I know Anambra1st son like the back of my hand, he was part of Willie Obiano media team..He's a very hungry retarded human being, the only affluence he has is on social media, he doesn't even have a motorcycle of his own, I worked with Obiano, so I know him very well....

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Biodun556(m): 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
where is the infrastructure? Only second Niger bridge and the train that bandits have grounded to a halt. Go check major high ways in Nigeria especially in the east and south and you will see how bad they have gone.

You should be the one to check. Buhari and the minister for work torch most federal roads through out the federation. That's is the fact
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by osazsky(m): 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
So for 8 years na only 30percent niaja bridge and 20percent railway completion these bastards want take campaign.
Wat of our brothers who have gone down

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations. Now the economy is hard and we are not getting Crude revenues. I hope this bridge will also have its bank account taxed as the Federal Government is taxing the Citizens.

He that builds the City without first building the man builds the City in vain.

Invest in Human Capital Development first.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by osazsky(m): 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
Biodun556:

You should be the one to check. Buhari and the minister for work torch most federal roads through out the federation. That's is the fact
y he nor touch anyone for south south Edo in particular spits
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by popodaa159: 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
Theunbothered:

Trans Kalabari Road.
This is what you call longer than the 2nd niger bridge?

The second niger bridge is a six lane 1.6km with a 10km approach ..
in the civil works alone there is no comparison

the trans kalabari road is just 13km with a thin bridge less than 400m

pic 1&2 trans-kalabari road and bridge
pic 3 & 4 2nd niger bridge

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by daygee12: 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
PresidObi:
It has been like this in the last one year. I pass the area daily.

Sebi u talk say na Pillar then they show u b4
?

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by osazsky(m): 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
grin
TheGoodJoe:
Congratulations. Now the economy is hard and we are not getting allocations. I hope this bridge will also have its bank account taxed as the Federal Government is taxing the Citizens.

He that builds the City without first building the man builds the City in vain.

Invest in Human Capital Development first.

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins by Biodun556(m): 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
osazsky:
Only an illiterate will borrow to give Niger republic money,refinery and railway ,borrow for infrastructure ,after the commissioning fulani will start kidnapping on the bridge then he closes it.oga there is hunger in d land..no security. We cant buy gas,fuel cement food etc..waiting consign Edo man with railway and bridge way I nor go pass..the economy is dead..how una take they survive self cuz I nor undestand

As far as Nigerian government keeps receiving billions of dollars aid from foreign governments. It is Nigeria moral obligation to give part to neighboring countries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno / FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic / Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.