Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,037 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Ghanaian Man Surprises His Wife At The Hospital With A Brand New Car After .... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Man Surprises His Wife At The Hospital With A Brand New Car After .... (701 Views)

Man Surprises His Two Wives With Their First Cars(photos) / Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) / Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Man Surprises His Wife At The Hospital With A Brand New Car After .... by coxyfoxxy: 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
A Ghanaian man decided to surprise his wife with at the hospital with a brand new car after successfully giving birth.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5E-pk1QEtk
Re: Ghanaian Man Surprises His Wife At The Hospital With A Brand New Car After .... by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
Re: Ghanaian Man Surprises His Wife At The Hospital With A Brand New Car After .... by Adevector: 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
Stealthninja:
Why can't most Nigerian men be like him undecided
because most Nigerian women give their husbands kids from their outside boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Surprises His Wife At The Hospital With A Brand New Car After .... by orohbiro(f): 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
O nice so happy I also have a world class Boyfriend who bought me iphone pro max at my Birthday
Re: Ghanaian Man Surprises His Wife At The Hospital With A Brand New Car After .... by Ignatiusprince(m): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
Lol
Re: Ghanaian Man Surprises His Wife At The Hospital With A Brand New Car After .... by Lonestar124: 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
orohbiro:
O nice so happy I also have a world class Boyfriend who bought me iphone pro max at my Birthday
Which one be world class boyfriend now? cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Man Surprises His Wife At The Hospital With A Brand New Car After .... by DaveJacuzie: 1:09am On Aug 20, 2022
orohbiro:
For your eyes, Pro max has made ur boyfriend world class. He knows you have a chicken brain and cam easily be bought with money. He knows your weakness...

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Buy This Crazy Jeans For $22(graphic Image) / Does Sucking Of Woman's Breasts Really Prevent The Risk Of Breast Cancer? / I Was Involved In A Tricycle Accident This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.