Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

"I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean (41123 Views)

The Referee Of Chelsea-barca Game In 2009: I Made Several Mistakes / Premier League Referee Salaries 2017 (full Details) / Mike Dean Has Admitted He Mad A Mistake By Awarding A Penalty Against Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by AZControversial(m): 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
sad

Beware of people who apologise too easily.....coz they fault just as easily....
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
Of why use is the confession?
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Ormbaloosu: 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
What am I supposed to do with this after they ensured I missed 58k with only Chelsea match left?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by kenzysmith: 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
The hair wet d guy even carry no fit am rather na load

1 Like

Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Thunday1005(m): 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
It won't change anything,
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by MNDY(m): 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
OhiOfIhima:
2points gone just like that... Though, e sweet me Sha... GGMU cheesy

4-0

3 Likes

Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by kingsways: 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ok, you are just human, so I have accepted your apology. Let's move
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by floss(m): 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
Dubaku543:
Mike Dean is always possessed by a demonic spirit Anytime he is officiating a Chelsea game. Somebody that is blind on the pitch talk more of when he is deployed as VAR!!
By the way I thought the idiot has retired.

He's been given a more lucrative job as a VAR Assistant...so expect to see more of such acts any time Chelsea is playing

1 Like

Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by yusluvad(m): 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
The damage has been done already, now you're apologising. You and your partner made Chelsea to lose whopping 2 points. FA officials are corrupt!

3 Likes

Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by GardenOfGod(m): 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
Damage already done! Even with the help of VAR, you couldn’t get right! Meaning VAR decisions are still fraudulent. Mr mike, you single handedly exposed the English FA VAR systems in daylight.

This why most English referees don’t make it to the world cups. Too many corrupt referee officials in England like Nigeria corrupt government officials.
Obviously you didn't read to comprehend. You read to comment!
VAR Mike Dean admits he was wrong not to punish Romero; Dean: "I should've asked [referee] (Anthony) Taylor to visit his pitch-side monitor to take a look"
Meaning Mr Mike who is in charge of the VAR didn't call the center referee to review the foul committed by the Tottenham player. It has nothing to do with what you said.
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Sircarma99: 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
England is England EPL is EPL , who get corruption na them

1 Like

Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by DOM7: 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
Rubbish! after you perfected your evil plan.Every body know that in any game or even play to pull somebody's hair is dangerous and act of violent.
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by sprints1: 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
Mike Dean the best referee ever in the history of EPL thanks for denying Chelsea 3 points. They should go and buy striker and stop disturbing us. Spurs deserved a point they are not mumu like Chelsea who missed their chances to win the game

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Dreambeat: 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
They are trying to take the heat out of Taylor. Taylor himself saw the incident clearly as he was close to it but he irresponsibly as he always does looked the other way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Sunnybabe(m): 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
permsec:
Mike Dean VAR
Anthony Taylor Refree

E no go better for una
lol....see that worst combination...

2 Likes

Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Thepolo999(m): 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
THE WORK IS DONE
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by dododawa1: 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
Why carrying plenty hair for head like SAMSON
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by dododawa1: 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
Why carrying plenty hair for head like SAMSON[color=#000000][/color]
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Amalekki: 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
Nothing to regret sir. You have done very well. More Chelsea games for you.

1 Like

Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Amalekki: 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
I agree with you grin

sprints1:
Mike Dean the best referee ever in the history of EPL thanks for denying Chelsea 3 points. They should go and buy striker and stop disturbing us. Spurs deserved a point they are not mumu like Chelsea who missed their chances to win the game

1 Like

Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by naikeboy(m): 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
Corrupt people
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Calicoe: 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
sprints1:
May thunder strike u and Mike dean
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Bobloco: 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
Dubaku543:
Mike Dean is always possessed by a demonic spirit Anytime he is officiating a Chelsea game. Somebody that is blind on the pitch talk more of when he is deployed as VAR!!
By the way I thought the idiot has retired.

Retired to the VAR room where the real decision are taken
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by udemzyudex(m): 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
Medicine after death
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Nyamiri: 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
This is the same questionable officiating that got the English team to the finals of Euro only to get them whipped.

Shameless cheats.

2 Likes

Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by JJuanMiguel: 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
naptu2:
This is why some Super Falcons players now have short and coloured hair. One of them shared a video of a goalkeeper trying to catch a ball, but catching the opponent's hair instead (the opponent was trying to head the ball) and since then many of them have cut their hair short.
Most of them already have short hairs anyway, and can't play with wigs
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by JJuanMiguel: 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
OhiOfIhima:
2points gone just like that... Though, e sweet me Sha... GGMU cheesy
two games into the season
-5 goal difference
0 point

2 Likes

Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Godwin25king: 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
"In the few seconds I had to study Romero pulling Cucurella’s hair, I didn't deem it a violent act".

Imagine stupid talk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Wisfem: 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
Damage already done! Even with the help of VAR, you couldn’t get right! Meaning VAR decisions are still fraudulent. Mr mike, you single handedly exposed the English FA VAR systems in daylight.

This why most English referees don’t make it to the world cups. Too many corrupt referee officials in England like Nigeria corrupt government officials.

Britain is the most corrupt country in the world but the different is that they have advanced technological and media systems to cover up, They are coaching Nigeria well

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by IzzyAgu: 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
vanida6:
nonsense mike Dean and Anthony Taylor undecided

them just Rub Chelsea that day I know undecided

The same Mike Dean who donates free three points to you pple regularly is now Nonsense bah
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Broveens42(m): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
Godwin25king:
"In the few seconds I had to study Romero pulling Cucurella’s hair, I didn't deem it a violent act".

Imagine stupid talk.

How is this different from the religious books repackaged for Africans? grin

The statement looks like;
Xchapter1:4 Thou shalt not pull hair

Ychapter 6:13 verily verily I say unto you, who ever shall pull hair violently shall receive condemnation.

V chapter 13:4 pull the hairs of this Philistines, for then shall ye know peace

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho / Everton Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 23rd August 2014 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.