Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

"I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean (41127 Views)

The Referee Of Chelsea-barca Game In 2009: I Made Several Mistakes / Premier League Referee Salaries 2017 (full Details) / Mike Dean Has Admitted He Mad A Mistake By Awarding A Penalty Against Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Ferrous(m): 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
Medicine after death. Though, it's good to admit to one's mistake
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Streetmovement(m): 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Take that silly excuse of an apology and shove it up your stupid ass

I know Sabi why when person don do damage finish he dey always come realize say he do damage, this two referee niggas have been fucking us left, right, front and center since EPL.....

It's a deliberate act and the FA knows about it, how come they're always the only referees to officiate Chelsea big games, abi other referees no fit officiate our big games?

Make them gettat...

Mumu
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by naptu2: 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
JJuanMiguel:

Most of them already have short hairs anyway, and can't play with wigs

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is very funny.

Compare the pictures below (from before that post) to the pictures that I posted on the first page (from after that post). These are the same players. grin cheesy

1 Share

Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by bestmutiu2019(m): 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Teewonders:
Both Mike Dean and Anthony Taylor will never know peace for the rest of their miserable life
Easy Comrade

1 Like

Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Festy4u(m): 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
Smith414:
Chelsea make una let person hear word, the point have been shared,, make una go lick una wounds, SHIT HAPPENS

Na Chelsea dey apologize so abi na Mike Dean? undecided

Chelsea wey don move on after the game naim you still dey mention.

Abi you no know the difference between Mike Dean and Chelsea! undecided

4 Likes

Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by PALAPALA02(m): 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
Dubaku543:
Mike Dean is always possessed by a demonic spirit Anytime he is officiating a Chelsea game. Somebody that is blind on the pitch talk more of when he is deployed as VAR!!
By the way I thought the idiot has retired.

He retired last season from on-field refreeing.
This season, he his only going to be involved in matches through VAR. he is going to be only used as a VAR refree this and maybe next until when he decides to retire fully from the game
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by kelspinall(m): 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
dude should put a bandana on his hair or lower it,thats too much
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Polynek(m): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
MorataFC:
Don't worry, you will play 6 games this season without a win grin
Bro u wicked oo grin grin
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Polynek(m): 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
Medicine after death, no worry Chelsea go transfer aggression to Leeds United grin

1 Like

Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by abimic(m): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
After his foolish decision cost us the match...... A draw was what we shouldn't have settled for.. But what choice do we have now

1 Like

Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by JJuanMiguel: 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
naptu2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is very funny.

Compare the pictures below (from before that post) to the pictures that I posted on the first page (from after that post). These are the same players. grin cheesy
I may be wrong, but i believe those are attachments and/ artificial elongation.

Europeans and South American women play with their natural long hairs just fine.
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by bassman007(m): 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
Next time I want to watch Chelsea game and I find out that either of this guys are in charge of officiating, I will just switch station. I can't come and be stressing myself angry angry undecided
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by naptu2: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
JJuanMiguel:

I may be wrong, but i believe those are attachments and/ artificial elongation.

Europeans and South American women play with their natural long hairs just fine.

Good God! Now I know not to engage you again. This post already contradicts your previous post and is irrelevant to my original post. I guess you are just posting for attention and I don't have time for that.

Goodbye.

1 Like

Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by achillesfoot(m): 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
The recent issues with soccer is the introduction of these so called 'betting companies'.. Chelsea defeating Tottenham would've spelt doom for the companies.. A draw would save their asses hence the poor officiating..
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Okobola146: 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
They should advice lukaku to barb his hair to stop other players from pulling it in future matches
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by john633(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
Old bigot
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Maturemindfc: 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
Amspecial:
God punish you
What are suppose to do with your apology
Abi e go add 2 point for us?
very nonsense apology, imagine if later on now Chelsea only needs 2 points to carry League nko?
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by legba1(m): 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
I wonder why the FA will put that combo in charge of Chelsea match... Obviously the two hate Chelsea gut as a team. One of them shouldn't be incharge not to talk if the two at a time.
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Bar1941(m): 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
Stupid man, always getting everything wrong like Lienus Obi.
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
floss:
Lol....if England FA wanted fair play and not interfering with match fixing, why will Anthony Taylor be the center referee in a match between Chelsea and any of the top six in the premier league?

For any body that still hope to follow English premier league with passion should not forget to keep kolanut beside him. What's the essence of taking 90mins to decide the outcome of a match when the center referee have the sole power of doing that in less than 10mins. Greed will make the originators of the round leather game kill it.

What's the essence of having the VAR when the football governing body chose to put greed ahead of passion
You are very correct. Is was very difficult for me to accept that the fix matches at that level. I’ve argued this very point over the years. But last weekend game changed all that.
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by naijapikin2(m): 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
Chelsea will now use this as an excuse for the draw. .. but that referee is ashualy controversial.
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Annoying set of people.
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Gbeng30(m): 11:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
Whatever this man is saying is just an excuse to absorb criticism and condemnation that are flying around the world against his wicked decision on Chelsea on that day..there are too much mistake in that single match which were ignored by him and Taylor... So I don't buy whatever his saying now it won't add any point to Chelsea point he should just shut up...
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Ademoore07(m): 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
Will FA now reverse the fine charged against the Tuchel? I just hope they do. That guy that drag Cucu's hair should be suspended for atleast 5 matches. That offence deserves an automatic red card.
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Formularcr7: 12:02am On Aug 19, 2022
chykmoni:
England and match fixing.
Na match fixing hold the defenders and goalkeeper from the defending the last goal
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by toprealman: 1:15am On Aug 19, 2022
This Dean should be retired. His blunders even with the so called VAR is just becoming regular.
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by ojbaba95(m): 1:42am On Aug 19, 2022
Cover up!!! Useless Anthony Taylor- the Center referee was fucking 5yards away. Hoe didn't he see it?
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Elidrisy20: 2:15am On Aug 19, 2022
Make that useless player Barb his head
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by enonche85(m): 4:16am On Aug 19, 2022
naptu2:
This is why some Super Falcons players now have short and coloured hair. One of them shared a video of a goalkeeper trying to catch a ball, but catching the opponent's hair instead (the opponent was trying to head the ball) and since then many of them have cut their hair short.

The 4th pix...damn she's hot!!! grin grin
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Smith414: 5:46am On Aug 19, 2022
Festy4u:

Na Chelsea dey apologize so abi na Mike Dean? undecided

Chelsea wey don move on after the game naim you still dey mention.

Abi you no know the difference between Mike Dean and Chelsea! undecided
who else but Chelsea fan mango carry the matter come front page?
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by pode(m): 6:38am On Aug 19, 2022
sprints1:
Mike Dean the best referee ever in the history of EPL thanks for denying Chelsea 3 points. They should go and buy striker and stop disturbing us. Spurs deserved a point they are not mumu like Chelsea who missed their chances to win the game
na you mumu pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho / Everton Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 23rd August 2014 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.