Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:44 PM

"I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean (41385 Views)

The Referee Of Chelsea-barca Game In 2009: I Made Several Mistakes / Premier League Referee Salaries 2017 (full Details) / Mike Dean Has Admitted He Mad A Mistake By Awarding A Penalty Against Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 19, 2022
Cunt FA referees
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by SunMusk(m): 7:05am On Aug 19, 2022
If any body observed VAR is almost for Red card and penalty. Thy have to change the rules to every offence on the pitch bcs it can lead to goal. One of Chelsea goal against Madrid in the championship league was from a corner that should not be. But Chelsea scores but VAR didn't correct thy have to do more.
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Grandmeister(m): 7:16am On Aug 19, 2022
Dubaku543:
Mike Dean is always possessed by a demonic spirit Anytime he is officiating a Chelsea game. Somebody that is blind on the pitch talk more of when he is deployed as VAR!!
By the way I thought the idiot has retired.
Chelsea and arsenal to be exact. He is the one the professional Game Match Officials Limited use for their dirty works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by fiyinfoluwa29093: 7:21am On Aug 19, 2022
funnyfunny...
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Okoroawusa: 7:49am On Aug 19, 2022
That Cucu guy should just barb that hair abeg
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Banhammy717: 8:17am On Aug 19, 2022
I don't know what two of them are fighting for?
Afterall, none of them can win the league
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Fragility6: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2022
floss:
Lol....if England FA wanted fair play and not interfering with match fixing, why will Anthony Taylor be the center referee in a match between Chelsea and any of the top six in the premier league?

For any body that still hope to follow English premier league with passion should not forget to keep kolanut beside him. What's the essence of taking 90mins to decide the outcome of a match when the center referee have the sole power of doing that in less than 10mins. Greed will make the originators of the round leather game kill it.

What's the essence of having the VAR when the football governing body chose to put greed ahead of passion
The current money in football is as a result of gambling and TV rights so corporate match fixing is on the increase. VAR was never created to aid the referees but to improve their match fixing. Imagine watching a VAR replay and still come up with a terrible decision. Did Mike Dean watch d replay on Sunday with one eye?
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by SouthSouth1914: 9:52am On Aug 19, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Obviously you didn't read to comprehend. You read to comment!

Meaning Mr Mike who is in charge of the VAR didn't call the center referee to review the foul committed by the Tottenham player. It has nothing to do with what you said.

The joke is on you because Romero did it in front of Taylor, he ignores the foul still despite Cucurella’s complain. Even if you watched the game or even had eyes, you’d know the game was stopped for a while enough for Taylor to get it right!
Re: "I Got It Wrong On Romero's Hair Pull" - Referee Mike Dean by Zona123(m): 11:49am On Aug 19, 2022
The apology is useless at this time because it went change anything. It can't change the result of the game and it can't cancel out the red card given to both managers. So forget about it,
We at Chelsea has accepted our fate so we don't care anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 / I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho / Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.